[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Putin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1464713450143.jpg (74 KB, 750x611) Image search: [Google]
1464713450143.jpg
74 KB, 750x611
What does /pol/ think about Putin?
>>
Russia and Putin are overrated.
>>
File: Bush Putin and Obama.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bush Putin and Obama.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>76786809
>>
>>76786809
i doubt he even said that

he's a powerful leader but about 75% of internet admiration of him is either ironic or misguided.
>>
>>76786809

He is our rival but not enemy.

If Hillary wins, she will make him our enemy.

I think very much so we could be better allies.
>>
A st.petersburg manlet that embarrassed and continues to embarrass the all so mighty American 'supepowah'. He's fucking sly as well, catering to all sides for them sweet rep points.
>>
>>76786809
He's alright. Not great, not shit either. He didn't totally ruin our country or tried to nuke the whole world, so he's better than most of our former leaders.
>>
>>76786809
S nami bog!
>>
>>76786809
I like Putin. He isn't scared to stand up to Islam, and be a hardass when needed. Hopefully him and The Donald get along, and make Russia and the US allies.
>>
>>76787350
He did say it. I remember when it was reported on the radio.
>>
>>76787879
Its a line from a Denzel Washington movie you dumb fuck
>>
>>76786809
People who complain about Putin are often the same Jews who cackled about how easy Russian girls were in the nineties.
>>
>>76786809
He is a puppet of the oligarchs.
He is not a true traditionalist, he only says stuff like that to deceive some simpletoons.
>>
>>76788069
my nigga
>>
Despite his obvious flaws he never fails to bring the bants and the happenings so I love him
>>
>>76786809
Discount Lukashenko
>>
he is great, but i do not understand why he is worshiped by neo nazis
>>
>>76786809
What has he actually done? Russia is still pretty poor and even the Georgia and Ukraine conflicts only happened after they made a fool of Russia for years.

On the other hand if a South American, Middle Eastern, or Asian government tried the same shit with the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, or China, they'd retaliate with extreme force, and fast.

Can you imagine if there was a country next to China's land border with repressed Chinese citizens who wanted their land to join China? Or the same situation next to the US or Israel? We think Russia doesn't give a fuck when we see news about situations like Georgia and Ukraine, but the truth is Russia is like a big dog terrified of any small creature that looks at it. The recent downing of Russian flights all around the middle east including in Turkey just reinforces this shit. USA would never have just ignored one of their jets getting shot down by Turks.

The world ignores Tibet and Hong Kong, the world mostly ignores Palestine, the world ignores all of the South American and Eastern nations destabilised by US intelligence, CIA, and covert ops. Then the media shines a big spotlight on the cuck Russia when it lets out a terrified yelp. Putin is a cuck and Russia has less power now than it has ever had.
>>
>>76787597
So russia didn't get blocked huh? Who then?
>>
>>76786809
I think he and his comrades just got BTFO by J00T
>>
Poroshenko is better.
>>
>>76790428
Look at the stamp, that post was from before the ban.
>>
>>76791555

I noticed I wasn't able to post on /pol/ for the past hour. What happened anyway?
>>
File: Lukashenko.jpg (45 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Lukashenko.jpg
45 KB, 850x400
>>76788639
What's you're opinion on this man
>>
>>76791796
Twitter post says a country got banned. Current theory is that it was Russia. Here's my guess as to why:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/11/national/russia-brushes-off-criticism-from-japan-after-sailing-vessels-near-senkakus/#.V1t3qpMrL0E
>>
>>76791885
It'd be purely be a temporary country IP ban to do with ddos's originating from a certain country, and more likely some script kiddie or nerd in a basement somewhere would target 4chan than anything connected to the events that news article. Could be any country.
>>
He needs to go
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.