[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all the retards on Jewbook passing this around now? We're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 500x741
Why are all the retards on Jewbook passing this around now? We're the vikings famously not racist or something?
>>
>>76784179
They don't frighten me, they disgust me.
So it's not fear so much as it is vomit.
>>
File: 1465322629467.png (369 KB, 512x568) Image search: [Google]
1465322629467.png
369 KB, 512x568
>>76784179
Why are you on Jewbook in the first place?
>>
>>76784179
Awful lot of assumptions there, Hipster Viking.
>>
how can people claim to be tolerant and not be scared of islam?
>>
>>76784179
>here let me tell you how you feel and why you're a bad person for it
Ceci n'est pas une argument.
>>
... Are they advocating that, instead of cowering frightened and whining to each other, we should violently oppose dangerous cultures?
>>
>>76784179

Some people like memes that make no sense but help them feel good about themselves.
>>
>Racism = fear

"Racism" is a derogatory term for human tribal nature inscribed into every human being from birth.

The only real "racism" today are the faggots that want to broaden the term to fit their political agenda. Pathetic
>>
So do we rape and pillage them instead?
>>
>>76784179

>Racist

:a word bandied around so much it's lost all meaning
>>
File: image.jpg (478 KB, 640x3759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
478 KB, 640x3759
>>76784179
>passing this around

By passing around you mean you made this fucking meme and decided 'hahah I'll post it to /pol/ and say that it's popular'.

Kill yourself fag
>>
>>76784179
maybe no vikings but Swedes are famously not racist (to the point of being cucks) but they think they're somehow still masculine like their ancestors
>>
File: vikings isis no sound.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vikings isis no sound.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>
exactly so why do shit skins care we ironed their people on every continent with our superior culture

what you scared of a little culture?
>>
>>76785715

A good start
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.