[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus is white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: jesus-sacred-heart.jpg (665 KB, 990x1470) Image search: [Google]
jesus-sacred-heart.jpg
665 KB, 990x1470
Jesus is white
>>
yes, your point?
>>
>>76783993
Jesus wouldn't care about skin color
>>
Except He probably wasn't

>>76784281
Also this
>>
Even though that's very unlikely, that's not impossible.

However, the reason the Bible never spoke about how Jesus looked is because the point of jesus is NOT what he looks like; it's all about his actions and thoughts.
>>
>>76783993
Matthew 1 says otherwise.
>>
Geographically Speaking, Jesus might have looked like this.
>>
>>76785089
That's just an old white guy with a tan though
>>
Fuck no
My school set a tour to St.Cathrine
I saw probably the first picture of the Christ that was drawn by christians who fled the roman pagans and kikes
He was brown with black hair and black eyes
>>
File: cart05m.jpg (29 KB, 192x364) Image search: [Google]
cart05m.jpg
29 KB, 192x364
>>
>>76783993
Absolutely. God bless my friend.
>>
The Bible says Jesus was from Bethlehem, which in modern times, is in Palestine. Last time I checked, Palestinians were not White. Sorry Christ Cucks
>>
>>76785089
Jesus was white. God could make his DNA whatever the fuck he wanted. He was not he son of Joseph, he was the son of Mary and God. And God made him white. Because God was white, and can do whatever he wants. The power to do whatever you want is one of the best things about being God.
>>
>>76787614
pls be b8
>>
>>76784507
And because he was a kike, ie a sandnigger, ie a northern blacknigger, ie less than a monkey.
>>
WE WUZ SAVIORS AND SHIT
>>
>>76785089
He might of, though he was described by the Romans and by the Bible as white, so...
>>
>>76783993
>>76787913
WE WUZ WHITE BABIES FROM SAND NIGGAS
>>
>>76783993
There is no historical evidence that any Jesus lived. The bible isn't a historical document and it is the only place were this fabricated character appears. It's just a Jewish fantasy.
>>
>>76788083
Romans were mediterranean apes. They themselves were nothing white to start with.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (12 KB, 168x255) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
12 KB, 168x255
>>76783993
I know I am, so what?
>>
>>76788083
The bible said he had a skin of bronze
Stop denying that he was an arab
>>
>>76788359
bronze =tanned white
>>
>>76783993
>>76784402
Jesus was a kebab
>>
>>76783993
He was middle eastern
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.