[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>>LOOK WHO'S BACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1263x625) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1263x625
>not watching "Look Who's Back" on Jewflix or downloading it
>pic related scene from movie
>>
File: 1465590473721.jpg (57 KB, 1724x1050) Image search: [Google]
1465590473721.jpg
57 KB, 1724x1050
>>76783492

ER IST WEIDER DA FAGGOT
>>
DO NOT WATCH LOOK WHO'S BACK
>DO NOT WATCH LOOK WHO'S BACK

OP FAGGOT

(((They have put a filter on anyone who watches this show on netflix. You will be put on a list)))
>>
I expected a movie shitting all over Hitler and how bad Nazism is but was pleasantly surprised. Pretty fun movie to be honest and the guy playing Hitler did a great job.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiYRfbRKNOk
>>
>>76783609
mfw I watched it on my roommates netflix.
>>
It was just on TV in Japan. Very interesting. Many people enjoyed it.
>>
File: Capture.png (903 KB, 743x536) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
903 KB, 743x536
>>76783886
>intro longer than the video itself
>shitty bandicam
>guys desktop is visible
shit video that could've been recorded with quicktime player on netflix

Also
>the movie literally doesn't bash on hitler
>it praises him unlike other (((((movies))))
>it shows the immigrant crisis and other peoples thoughts on it
>>
>>76783609
>Implying I'm not already on that list
>>
>>76784808
I was kinda blown away at how they interviewed people with Hitler about the immigrants, it was no nonsense straight up and it felt completely real. One of the best parts of the movie was him travelling around asking people the state of the country
>>
this movie was surprisingly good and funny as well. They really didn't demonize hitler too much despite the whole killing the dog thing. I'd say give it a watch.
>>
>>76784808
Holy shit is this motherfuckers intro literally 25 seconds long? I'm laughing hard as shit right now at how absurd it is.
>>
>>76783609

Oh, shit! What if they cross-reference that list with their list of /pol/ posters?

I am totally fuckeded!
>>
>>76783609
i le pirated it x)
>>
>>76783609
No they don't you stupid kike. Let us praise hitler you goy.
>>
>>76783492
i didnt know about this film.
the strangest thing to me is to see that apparently there are germans who actually have a sense of humor. Didnt knew that they were actually capable of producing anything funny on purpose.
>>
File: 1458264383723.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1458264383723.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
>>76783609

Wir mussen die juden ausrotten!

Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!
>>
>>76783492
I wish there were more movies like this and the tv Generation War.
>>
Confusing movie; hard to tell if they wanted to portray Hitler as a threat or not.
One moment he's shooting a dog for no reason even when Hitler was a well known animal lover, and the other he's giving a based speech/joke on national television about immigration and birth rates.
>>
I know it happens, but I cannot understand how liberals watch this and take it as a warning. All the people's complaints to Hitler about immigration are completely valid. When I see libs comment on facebook like "You need to watch this now! It's a warning against Trump!" I question whether they watched the same movie as me.
>>
File: images (57).jpg (15 KB, 278x529) Image search: [Google]
images (57).jpg
15 KB, 278x529
>>76783492
great movie
seemed realistic, no over the top muh hitler wuz satan bullshit. it made today's leaders look like absolute fuckwits desu
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.