[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Global Nationalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 8YkblL.jpg (94 KB, 800x574) Image search: [Google]
8YkblL.jpg
94 KB, 800x574
Does your country have a shitlord nationalist party? Are they taken seriously? Do they have a chance of coming into power?

Obviously you all know Trump is the one-man shitlord nationalist for us burgers. I want to hear about the Front Nationals, Swedish Democrats, BPN or UKIPs, Golden Dawn, etc. Also groups like PEGIDA.

Also, do you think if Trump wins (or Brexit happens) that it will have a positive effect of moving the pendulum towards sovereignty in your country?
>>
File: 1463627971278.jpg (611 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1463627971278.jpg
611 KB, 1440x960
>>76782783
>a shitlord nationalist party?

probably UKIP- but I'm a shitlord nationalist, so don't give a fuck. Also if I was Yank I'd vote for Trump.

This vid is so American, my freedometer is broken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

That clapping in the backround. 100% American.
>>
File: жирик.jpg (191 KB, 1195x660) Image search: [Google]
жирик.jpg
191 KB, 1195x660
>>76782783
Yes, no, not in the near future.
>>
>>76785529
Isn't Putin pretty nationalist? He seems a lot less globalist than most other western countries.
>>
>>76785698
Sort of, but he is no shitlord nationalist.
>>
>>76785698

Putin is a nationalist, and a christian.
It was shown he was funding several nationalist movements in the EU, by the Panama papers.

He rejected the NWO, when he realized Zionism was literally Satan.
>>
Is being proud of being a native born citizen akin to getting a participation trophy?
>>
>>76782783
>Global Nationalism
New World Order - no thanks.
>>
>>76786128
No, it's akin to being proud of your family and wanting to look out for them. I care about my family before I care about the neighbor two towns over.

>>76786212
Global, not globalist.
>>
>Nation state.
>United States.
Irony right there.
>>
>>76787300
the funniest thing is he includes niggers, jews, and spics in his "nation" lol americans so cucked
>>
>>76787212
Odds are the town is in the same nation.

Try again.
>>
>>76787791
It was an analogy. You must not be white. Blacks are proven to lack abstraction skills.
>>
>>76788034
You must be intelligent. My apologies.

I will go back to trying to rob you and rape your wife.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.