[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GamerGate & subsequent culture wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: my work.png (375 KB, 599x685) Image search: [Google]
my work.png
375 KB, 599x685
Do any of you guys remember this incident in the picture? I am Samuel Stringman. I remember it fondly. It's been almost 2 years now. I have been more busy with school lately so I haven't had time for trolling. GameGate was truly the highlight of my trolling career.

GamerGate has pretty much escalated into a presidential election now.

Let's discuss the culture wars.
>>
Nice blog post.
Go back to red_dit you faggot
>>
>>76781870
>GameGate
the whole thing was super autistic
>>
>>76781870
>I am Samuel Stringman

who gives a shit go post on reddit about it, faggot
>>
>>76782432
>>76782534
>>76782556

GamerGate was just bull prepping for Donald Trump.
>>
>>76782815
i dont care about it or the election

i want the election to be over already

and i dont play games
>>
>>76782980
If you don't care about politics, why are you on /pol/?
>>
>>76783212
i dont care about the election

the election isnt the only political topic allowed here you know
>>
>>76783461
So why don't you care about the culture wars?
>>
Can someone tell me what the fuck is gamer gate?
>>
>>76783801
It was a culture war over video game content. It's ongoing.
>>
>>76783801
What gamergate was about is completely unimportant, "ethics in gaming journalism". However I think the whole thing was more about the culture wars than anything else, the whole video game thing was just an excuse, only neckbeards care about video games.
>>
>>76783801
>Autistic males have hobby
>Autistic females want in on hobby
>Autistic females try to enter hobby by calling autistic males sexist
>Autistic males freak out over the attempted invasion of their hobby, push back in ways only a true Autistic can
>Autistic females consider push back "practically-rape", get media involved
>Sides are taken, autistic internet bitching match begins

It will be looked on as the point in time when normies realized the internet can't be taken seriously because it was colonized by autist long before social media became a thing.
>>
>>76784571
The internet has been for normalfags since September, 1993.
>>
>>76784233
It was the start of the anti PC movement though.
>>
>>76785044
It really wasn't though. It was the start of the mainstreaming of the anti-PC movement among white Millennials.
>>
>>76785044
True, but the whole video games thing was stupid. The anti PC aspects of it were very important however
>>
>>76783801
A bunch of pussies who were too cucked to outright say "We don't want women and blacks dictating the content of our video games." Instead, they made it about ~ethics~ and ended up being completely irrelevant outside of a few ~gamer news~ sites that nobody over 18 reads. Tl;dr it was embarrassing.
>>
>>76785439
This is very true.
>>
>>76785543
fuck off sammy stringdick
>>
>>76786584
2 nukes wasn't enough
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.