[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes them so violent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: race4.jpg (69 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
race4.jpg
69 KB, 720x540
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=382_1465529779
>>
The fact that niggers have done absolutely nothing to benefit to the world. Niggers wake up to this fact and have to act violently to others to justify their actions.

(See Mike brown)
>>
Well their mass means they gain more momentum when she starts bouncing around than if they were smaller.
>>
>>76779292
Genetic markers that came from their gorilla ancestors
>>
>>76779292
The fact that White Americans allow them to be
>>
>>76779292

You fucking people have me racist. Thanks a lot
>>
>>76779292
>single mom has kids
>only way she can control them is through violence
>do something mommy doesn't like? get hit
>someone does something you don't like? they get hit
>reporter ignoring you in the middle of a live broadcast? hit them in the face so they have to pay attention to you

not really difficult to understand
>>
>>76779292
>no life jackets
I bet everybody but the white girl died that day.
>>
File: iq africa retard black.png (205 KB, 1017x560) Image search: [Google]
iq africa retard black.png
205 KB, 1017x560
low iq
>>
>>76779292
>telemundo

Good I side with the niggers on this one, at least they are Americans, get this spanish speaking faggots out of here.
>>
>>76779292
the MAOA gene
>>
>>76780845
this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.