[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump to end Obama's Negro Resettlement Program
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: hail.jpg (72 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
hail.jpg
72 KB, 1200x630
>“[Trump] is aware of it and he understands it and he absolutely opposes what the Obama administration is trying to do and what Hillary would perpetuate. It’s urbanizing the suburbs and it’s taking away the rights of local communities through their own elected officials to determine how their community is made up,” Astorino told The Daily Caller. “And that’s exactly what the Obama administration is doing through the powers of the federal government. It would not continue under the [Trump] administration.”

>The AFFH rule mandates $3 billion of annual community development block grants on 1,200 recipient cities and counties to rezone neighborhoods along income and racial stipulations, essentially forcing affordable housing into middle income and upper middle-income suburban neighborhoods.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/08/ny-official-trump-will-discontinue-fed-takeover-of-local-ordinances/
>>
>>76771707
>rezone neighborhoods along income and racial stipulations,
Well that's a little racist.
>>
Obama is such a hypocrite

Telling you guys you need more diversity, when he sent his kids to an all white school & plans to move into a big house in a gated all white area
>>
You goyim don't want to live next to people like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eQvN0eqkTg
>>
>>76771707

Makes sense Trump would be against this. He's in fucking real estate and would hate to see good property ruined.

Now the harder part is, can he articulate this in a way that doesn't sound racist, because I'm sure it would have broad support from anyone who isn't on gibsmedats.
>>
>>76771707
Well that tears it. Guess I'm a #Buchanancannon now.
>>
almost every town fights this shit anyway and wins
>>
>>76771707
>Trump wants to touch the FED
So is Trump kill? Last time JFK touched it he seemed pretty dead. What's with you guys and protecting your FED so much?
>>
>>76772018
seriously this

Trump needs to win. The world needs Trump to win.

I can't deal with 4 more years of Obummer and the dead Yemeni children at his doorstep.
>>
>>76772299

Trump really needs the gibsmedats to vote for him.
What he is doing is campaign suicide.
Death from a thousand dumbass statements.
>>
>>76772233

Nasty. Fuck.

>>76772570

It's (((the Fed))), man.
>>
>>76772814

I disagree. Losing the "I want me some subsidde-ized housing in a white neighborhood" vote? He wasn't going to get it anyway.
>>
>>76772814
Blacks are only 13%, tons of them are felons and can't vote, and their Kang Obongo is leaving office with the new choice of 2 white people. Barely any blacks will vote this election he doesn't need them. He'll get more whites that are sick of this shit.
>>
File: 2shots.webm (1 MB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
2shots.webm
1 MB, 1080x608
>>76771707
it will end like so
>>
>>76773082
>It's (((the Fed))), man.
So its like some reptilian shit I suppose
>>
Too bad it's being cut. I thought this was a perfect way to get the bourgeois anti-racist to show their colors.

People work all their lives to live in a great neighborhood, and I don't care who you are, they'll turn into David Duke when a couple of niggerboxes spring up and ruin shit.
>>
File: 1462728867305.jpg (61 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1462728867305.jpg
61 KB, 600x375
>>76771707
good

although nothing redpills faggot cucks like dealing with dieversity
>>
>>76773592

He needs the poll support just to swing momentum.
If Shilldog saw Trumpzilla getting more minority votes she would have a conniption.
I want her to have a conniption.
>>
>>76773408

He doesn't need to white power himself anymore than he already has.
>hes a racist!
>he wants to kick blacks out of houses
>he wants to kick mexicans out of the country
>he wants to ban muslim refugees from safe haven

I can see it coming. Not a good direction.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.