[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where move if UK vote stay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Looking for a place to move to if the UK votes in, got Switzerland and USA (but only if Trump). Any others?

Feel it's ok to do this as I'm not running away , we all had the option to vote.
>>
Why not to another country in EU? Isn't the problem Germany wants to send muzzies to UK? So you could just move to Italy, Sweden, Spain or Norway.
>>
>>76771414

>>Sweden

Not sure I want to get raped (I don't want to be)
>>
>>76771220
I haven't been outside in over a month. My perceptions of society and humanity are all gleamed from teh internets.

That's a no.
>>
>>76771220
Or you can make Britain great again.
>>
>>76771220
As far as I understand, getting Swiss citizenship is extremely difficult, you'll have a tough time getting it if that's what you're after.
Personally I want to seriously consider moving to New Zealand before I'm 30.
>>
We'd love to have in the US if you want to come don't get me wrong but this is a terrible place unless you're young. Great place to make money in your early years the sky is the limit. But it's terrible once your old. You don't want to retired here. There's no healthcare. A major sickness would bankrupt you. If I'm in a good place when I'm 50 it would be nice to be able to GTFO of here.
>>
Hungary is probably the most sensible EU country right now.
>>
>>76771220
dunt move america we litterally all are dead of from the mass shootings.
>>
Try New England
>>
>>76772021

They all speak foregnese, not too old to learn but don't really want to hence english speaking countries
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x402
>>76771220
Get in here!
>>
>>76771220
austria or czech republic
>>
File: riflecycle.jpg (99 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
riflecycle.jpg
99 KB, 500x365
>>76771577
It's a fair vote i think , if nobody bothers then i don't want to stay.
>>76772705
Would be a company visa not on skill but from managing a team so very hard, would need a loan to make the fastrack 1 Million

>>76772866
Agin no nignogs , foregnese or getting raped thanks ,

>>76771709
Worth the effort though, black kebab is low.
>>
>>76771220
Come to Norway, fellow Brit here. Norway has a lovely culture, easy to assimilate into if your from western Europe. Quite nationalistic, you'll nearly always see a Norwegian flag flying from every other house. Scenery is beautiful, just don't go near the capital. Oh, and no EU.
>>
Texas
>>
>>76771220
Move here even if we lose with Trump. We can dig in and reinforce with some immigrants of our own.
>>
>>76771414
the problem is Brussels want to send muzzies (as you eloquently call them) all over Europe. Not to mention various other things which just damage our economy and are indicative of severe anti-democracy and corruption.
>>
>>76772148
try going and fucking yourself, nh is 97% white, we dont want any european shitskins moving near us and muddying the waters.
>>
File: london-mayor-1462427398.jpg (53 KB, 750x533) Image search: [Google]
london-mayor-1462427398.jpg
53 KB, 750x533
>>76771414
>Isn't the problem Germany wants to send muzzies to UK?
Yeah, fuck those germans, m8.
>>
I have a council house YIPPEEE!

So i can move on the exxhange site, bumping for interest too, I want out of the East.

I'm thinking Mid Wales. West Glamorgan,, or the Hebrides

Im not joking, Ill try for America first, Im taking a one way ticket if we stay, I swear it on me mam, im off.
>>
>>76775094
Fuck thats a point, if i do move to the USA, ill lose mih house fur life and there is no way I can live in London with private rents.

My rent is £2100/m

Im pretty much all muh wages gone.

London is.... a fucking terrible joke. white flight, im the only white cockney cunt here now.
>>
>>76774224
What about the language, what skills do they need?

do they mind Brits?
>>
Is it wrong to only want to be around people you trust?

I just feel safer, i guess its hard for the niggers too, maybe worse, poor bastards, they are just the same as us, but black.

why does that scare me?
>>
>>76774224
Can I come too? I'm a farmer and a construction worker. I've unironically designed and built 3 beautiful cucksheds all by myself
>>
>>76775361
round where i live you could rent a massive house in a nice area for that amount.
you could sub-let out a few of the bedrooms and make enough to pay for a season ticket into london and make a profit
we're about an hour from central london by train
>>
>>76771220
I wouldn't move the best thing for britton is to leave the EU before you are flooded by migrants who will ruin the economy and turn the whole place into a war zone. Once you are out deport all migrants and your nation will be as great as it once was. Diversity breeds conflict, only a homologous society can live in peace. The more differing cultures you have the more violence you will see. You can expect people who fundamentally have opposite values to share the same house without violence.
>>
>>76771414
Norway is not in the EU fyi
>>
>>76775488
Norwegian is North Germanic language, It took me about 6 months to learn. Depending on your age, you can eventually develop an accent. (older people tend to find it harder to sound more Norwegian when they talk) There are also two types of Norwegian (New Norwegian and Bokmål) They mostly teach new Norwegian, but learning Bokmål is better cause the pronunciation is easier I find. Yeah, they like Brits. Girls go crazy for the Brit accent.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.