[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Vice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: vice.jpg (83 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
vice.jpg
83 KB, 1280x960
What does /pol/ think of Vice?
>>
>>76765218
Used to be based and interesting until Gavin left. Now it's as ovenworthy as Salon
>>
>>76765218
Garbage rag
>>
>>76765218
too far left
>>
>>76765218
can't slice
>>
>>76765218
Liberal cuck propaganda
>>
Cia propaganda
>>
File: aea.jpg (188 KB, 998x800) Image search: [Google]
aea.jpg
188 KB, 998x800
>>76765218
Cucked liberal shill

I respect the fact these guys get pretty close to shit when they are on the ground

I only watch the military and war ones

They also gave us Abu hajaar
>>
>>76765218
Left-wing pandering hipster garbage, and a $2B company that pays their employees shit wages
>>
Like a horrible combination of Buzzfeed and Huffpoo
>>
I worked there. Get paid in jelly beans and cool points, and all the execs are loaded on speed and coke all the time.

Fucking nonsense
>>
>>76765218
for upper middle class white people who like "different cultures"
also propaganda
also once cool
>>
>>76765218
Started out as objective news. Then it went full SJW retard.
>>
>>76765218
Liberal cucks
>>
Irregardless of their political stances, they're just bad journalists . Sensationalist and no fact - checking
>>
>>76765218
In the mid nineties, it was a newspaper style mag you'd pick up at a skateshop so you could laugh at the derangement of their contributors on the subway ride home.

It existed to showcase weirdness and American Apparel ads. The thought that people get news from Vice is terrifying.
>>
>>76766636
What did you do? I applied for a managing editor gig n found it paid $35k
>>
It was cool when they were unique
Reporting about weird drugs and culture
Modern vice is on the level of kotaku
Muh feminism
Muh lol so randum edgy tyler the creator shit
Muh sex workers
>>
>>76765218
Absolutely fucking garbage.
>>
>>76766557
>>
>>76765218

it's been ifected with SJWism just like TED, TYT, BUZZFEED etc.
>>
>>76765218
They still have some pretty based embedded military reports, I ignore their other shit.
>>
File: 1465542907939.jpg (59 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
1465542907939.jpg
59 KB, 600x395
It had potential
>>
Used to be breddy gud and interesting but it has gone full extreme-left sjw mad. Go onto their fb page and scroll through their articles, it'll make you sick.
>>
They have some good videos once in awhile, like that one with the ISIS fighter, but overall it's liberal trash.
>>
>>76765218
They did some good war reporting for awhile. They've turned to shit. Never should've let Gavin Mcinnis leave. Far left propaganda network now.
>>
>>76768609
Christ really? I make more than that and I'm a janitor.
>>
File: 1465435296406.jpg (135 KB, 690x634) Image search: [Google]
1465435296406.jpg
135 KB, 690x634
It used to be good. Now it's just global warming fear tactics and shilling to try and deflect whenever liberals are getting pushed in my republicans.
>>
Started off doing interesting stuff. I still watch their overseas stuff when they go to some 3rd world hellhole and actually do some investigative journalism and they're one of the few news sites that gets embedded with crazy people instead of just reporting on it from afar.
That being said anything that isn't their war/conflict reporting is trash made for hipsters.

The onion did a pretty spot on parody of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWVNDfDSE44
>>
Well they actually make good content sometimes, they're videos from Iraq, Syria and Donbass have been terrific so far, and here's the new one where they interview Snowden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo
>>
>>76765218

Shane Smith is a literal cuck

SJW oriented now

Liberal news network

'Reporters' put themselves into their stories

Use music as a psychological tool to influence opinion on their stories (fearful music to show coal plants on a piece about global warming while using happy music to show a new solar plant being built).
>>
File: 1461981262430.jpg (146 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461981262430.jpg
146 KB, 640x640
They're the only SJW "news" outlet here in Romania literally bitching about "muh gay rights, muh rights to work as a teacher despite being a legit prostitute" a few months ago they started basing on romanian women that are against abortion.
>>
>>76770914
It's what happens when you drown yourself in quick money and booze. He's completely delusional.
>>
>>76771267
fucking kek
>>
>>76765218
the flick on british bare-knuckle boxing will always be my favorite doc.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.