[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DELETE AMERICA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: tpp.png (28 KB, 1121x339) Image search: [Google]
tpp.png
28 KB, 1121x339
http://www.vox.com/2016/6/10/11901944/obama-jimmy-fallon-slow-jam-tpp
>>
>>76764915
>corporate media blantantly shilling for neoliberalism yet again

Not surprising. What is surpising is Obongo's claim that it will create high paying jobs at home, which just simply isn't true.
>>
File: ezra-klein-kike-juden.jpg (223 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
ezra-klein-kike-juden.jpg
223 KB, 750x500
>>76764915
>>
>>76764915
I haven't followed TPP nearly as closely as I should be all things considered, but doesn't it effectively make it easier for companies to operate across countries with the expected result being a loss of more western jobs to cheaper overseas competition as that practice is more codified into law?
Or am I 100% off the mark?
>>
File: 1464292587824.png (35 KB, 288x299) Image search: [Google]
1464292587824.png
35 KB, 288x299
>>76764915
>>
>>76764915
oh oh we knew it'd be back, rearing again its ugly corporate head. the fuckers just wont let it go, they want that deal
>>
>>76764915
It's fucking eerie to see Jimmy Fallon shilling for the TPP.

These globalist fucks will stop at nothing.
>>
>>76766177
It does more than that; it makes multinational corporations virtually immune to legislation in any one country, effectively making them exempt from the rule of law. The way it's written is like someone binged on cyberpunk shit and used its depiction of corporate government as the basis for sweeping international legal reform.
>>
>>76764915
Yes, we all know that Obama is a leftist cuck. News at 11.

Americans are so tired of his bullshit that we're willing to elect a fucking reality television star who has built his entire campaign by insulting sensitive cry babbies, making menstruation jokes, and shitting on brown people. Let that sink in.
>>
>>76766177
All I know is that our markets will be inundated with your shitty food. No thanks.
>>
>>76764915
DELETE LIBERAL FAGGOTS AND OUR HALF BLACK RETARD QUEER PRESIDENT
>>
>>76767521
>shitting on brown people
Where are the proofs?
>>
>>76767452
>The way it's written is like someone binged on cyberpunk shit and used its depiction of corporate government as the basis for sweeping international legal reform.
kek. You're right though, anon.
Nationalists on both sides of the spectrum have huge reason to be worried. They'll sell out our sovereignty to make a quick buck for their corporate donors.
>>
>>76764915

If Putin did this type of shit, or Russian media was this shit, they'd be kicked out of the UN and laughed at.
>>
>>76764915
thank god trump's against it
>>
File: 1436865802133.png (91 KB, 924x652) Image search: [Google]
1436865802133.png
91 KB, 924x652
>>76764915
wow... really makes you think
>>
>>76767550
Eurofaggots have "American" sections in their supermarkets and most of that shit isn't even American food. You're a dumb ass.

You guys slap "America Big Texas style" or some shit on a random frozen pizza or pickled hotdogs that are manufactured in Europe. Nations that actually do import some of our food, like the UK, just import random junk food that children eat.
>>
File: Tailgate in a panic.gif (365 KB, 666x550) Image search: [Google]
Tailgate in a panic.gif
365 KB, 666x550
>>76767452
>>76767691
That's far worse than I expected, thank fuck President Trump is against it.
>>
>>76767682
"Someone's doing the raping, Tom. Someone's doing the raping."

-Trump, on the Mexican question

He hasn't actually claimed "X race of people suck shit," but he isn't afraid to proclaim that illegal aliens love to murder and rape. This is one of the reasons why I'm voting for him.
>>
>>76767885
DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO
-Horsey
>>
>>76768344
He doesn't ascribe to the forced implication (by adversaries) that criticism of some is criticism of all. Talking shit to Megyn Kelly? He hates women, not just one women but the entire gender. Talks shit about mexicans illegally crossing the border? He hates all mexicans as a people, no gray area because 'racism'. He doesn't want to accept the same flood of people that have caused Europe so many problems? He's xenophobic, he clearly hates ANYONE who isn't white.
The constant implication used to shut down so many conversations, but he gives zero fucks about the conversation being framed that way and speaks more plainly than is generally "allowed" on TV in front of millions. It's working, too.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.