[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comme nts/4nbz0k/i_am_pulitzer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459473061812.jpg (31 KB, 635x437) Image search: [Google]
1459473061812.jpg
31 KB, 635x437
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4nbz0k/i_am_pulitzer_prizewinning_reporter_michael/

>I think the key to stopping him is gentle mockery. It would be a bad idea to get down in the gutter with him. Nicknames and wild accusations wouldn't work. But if a candidates points out his deficiencies, and keeps reminding voters of his failures including Trump U and the bankruptcies, he will feel provoked and do self destructive things

>The Truth About Trump is that he is a damaged man, with an enormous ego, who wants the prize of the presidency because it's the biggest thing he could possible go for.

Will this end Trump?
>>
Mocking people like that usually just makes them more stubborn.

This isn't how you persuade people.
>>
>>76764296
Considering Donald Trump is supported by people who are exhausted from not being able to argue against the same passive-aggressive tactics this guy is trying to convince people to employ, I don't think using more subtle insults is going to change things.
>>
Also when the fuck did linking a reddit thread become acceptable?
>>
What's going to end Trump?

idk, maye the fact that the vast majority are voting for Hilarry.
>>
That was... a... cancerous read....
>>
>its a bad thing that a guy who has been mostly successful at everythng in life has a huge goal and wants to make America great
>>
>>76764296
>reddit
You have to go back
>>
>>76764296
Jesus christ reddit get the fuck out.
>>
>He is a human...a very unusual, and I think damaged one..but he's human The big issue is that he's trying to work out his psychological problems in the political arena. Thus we're all drawn into his process.

>I am not an expert, but I have clinical experience with a wide variety of mentally and emotionally disordered people after working in an inpatient behavioral health unit, and the description of him (he thinks he's one of the smartest people in the world, he will take things to extremes to get what he wants, he isn't able - or is unwilling to - relate to people empathetically) has an antisocial/narcissistic personality flavor to it.
>>
File: 1465554055138.png (34 KB, 593x947) Image search: [Google]
1465554055138.png
34 KB, 593x947
>>76765493
>>76765596
There are so many of them.
>>
>>76764296
>his failures including Trump U and the bankruptcies

that's the business world. there's risks and gambles.
>>
>>76765948
Never been a surprise that reddit is cringeworthy as fuck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.