[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any opinions on this guy? He seems pretty level headed for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Rubin.jpg (82 KB, 1438x808) Image search: [Google]
Rubin.jpg
82 KB, 1438x808
Any opinions on this guy? He seems pretty level headed for a liberal.

>inb4 ((( )))
>>
>liberal
>level-headed
>>
he gets facts shoved down his throat nonstop and still can't admit he's wrong
>>
>>76762304
Oh yeah he's white a male too. Straight white men who are liberal should be castrated if they haven't been already. Biggest cuckolds of self-hatred and white guilt.
>>
>>76762183
This is one of the most rational talk-show hosts I've ever seen. His interviews with Based-Fag Milo and Gov. Jaguar Johnson were refreshing
>>
>>76762183
I like him despite what everyone says. He's reasonable imo.
>>
He's coming around ever since he left The Young Turks and decided he is allowed to converse with people that he disagrees with.

>>76762460
He's gay
>>
I like him a lot. He's neutral in a way that isn't boring, and opinionated in a way that isn't preachy.
>>
>>76762304
Antagonizing the few people in your opponents camp who still have brain cells will only make them commit your opponent even harder instead of perhaps making them reconsider their position.
>>
>>76762183
he's in denial
>>
File: 1462508408822.jpg (86 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1462508408822.jpg
86 KB, 700x520
I don't see why people don't like him. The left desperately needs a voice of reason and a fair, open minded talk show host. Or would you prefer them to continue to let their radicals go unchecked? Dave's excellent.
>>
>>76762183
He likes free speech. That's suprising for a lefty.
>>
Dave's great. Just wish he could see that many of the liberal beliefs he holds are what led to this bullshit.
>>
>>76762183
he's good
>>
>>76762899
He's where I get my left-leaning news from.
>>
>>76762183
He pushes things with no evidence, like that one where he talked with the black guy and desperately wanted there to be institutional racism, but have no proof of it. I also don't like the "agree to disagree thing" as he often does not make his case for why he disagrees.
>>
>>76763532
I think his love of free speech is enough to make up for his other political shortcomings.

Like >>76762899 said
>>
>>76762183
I don't actually mind (((Rubin))). He repeats himself a lot when it comes to the regressive left, but he's probably the most impartial democrat I've seen hosting an interview talkshow recently.

Like others have said, he is in denial about his party though. Both parties in fact. Most bicameral parliaments in the west have turned into globalists puppet shows, it's sad but it's true.
>>
>>76762183
Fucking dudes in their booty holes isn't level headed.
>>
File: 1464656775315.jpg (180 KB, 510x528) Image search: [Google]
1464656775315.jpg
180 KB, 510x528
He's also being slowly but surely converted into a Trump voter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z11kpkf2c7c
>>
>>76762183
He's a head-in-the-sand libtard for sure but he conducts the interviews professionally and gives his guests the space to lay out their ideas. With lefties that's downright luxurious.
>>
>>76762451
He seems really nonchalant about it too
>hehe, ye you're right. I'm still not going to change my belief though, lol
>>
>>76762183
He looks retarded
>>
>>76762183
Seems like one step removed from a normie.
>>
>>76762183
Stop making these threads. /pol/ has more or less come to a consensus that Ruben is a good guy and isn't some western civilization destroying kike.
>>
He's ok. Definitely better than any mainstream left news network, or someone like the young turks. But he won't challenge most liberals even if he disagrees with them. He let some liberal go on about how there should be online voting for elections, but on other episodes has said he is in favor or voter IDs.

I watch him regularly though.
>>
>>76762899
This, he's a useful idiot.
>>
>>76763532
I think you mean his talk with Thomas Sowell? That was a really good one I thought cause no matter how much he tried, Sowell wouldnt let in.
>>
>>76764586
I have literally never seen /pol/ mention his name
>>
Isn't he a Hollywood fag?
>>
>>76762183
Hes okay. Seems willing to listen to opposing viewpoints without getting in ppls faces,
>unlike this shithole
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.