[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your response to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
What is your response to this?
>>
>>76759426
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>76759426
I literally don't care about a lynch mob against some rich cucks kid for getting smashed and fingerbanging a bimbo.
>>
File: a5DWL7B.png (345 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
a5DWL7B.png
345 KB, 512x512
>>76759426
>full of black males charged with non-violent offenses
>black males
>non-violent offenses
>>
>>76759767
But you can't deny that his ruling was unfair, given how many black males in the US are thrown in prison for nonviolent offenses
>>
>>76759426
rapist are only rapists if you can prove it.
else, innocent till proven guilty.

prison has a rape culture where he will most definitely get raped. so unless we are sure we don't want to send people to jail.

which non violent crime and which 3 felonies

it's considered to severe by the father not by anyone unbias

i roll my eyes at such claims not because of privilege but because of mattress girls and other attention seeker who cried rape and turned out it was false
>>
>>76759987
Yet they still commit crimes. Violent or not.
>>
>>76759426

>Engleman

Response: (((Engleman)))
>>
>>76760077
Shouldn't a violent crime be judged more harshly then say, a drug related offense? That seems pretty privileged to me tbqfth with u famalamalam
>>
>>76760288
Depends. Is the person who's being accused of the crime his first offense? Probably not.
>>
prove it
>>
replace text with factual definitions instead of feels definitions.
>>
File: 1465413488891.png (4 KB, 310x253) Image search: [Google]
1465413488891.png
4 KB, 310x253
>>76759426
>Engleman
>>
Actually sexism is women getting lesser sentences for same crimes and racism is niggers having easier way into universities. That last one is privilege too.
>>
>>76759426
Are feminists now in favor a minimal sentences for certain offenses on ground of public safety?

Where have we heard this before?
>>
>muh anecdotes
>>
>huffpost logo

credibility: zero.
>>
>>76760288
That is up to the judge.
>>
>>76759987
>what are repeat offenders
>>
>>76759426
>even being accused as rapist and being proven innocent
>not social and economic death
>15% of the population commiting over 50% of all violent crime
>obviously white racists are at fault
>privilege is what I say it is

Nah.
>>
>>76760058
He stuffed his fingers in her poon while she was unconscious. I cri everytime :, ( how van you be so heartless Chaim-san?
>>
File: JewishTakeout.jpg (50 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
JewishTakeout.jpg
50 KB, 700x390
>Engleman
>>
This is how they get you. They oversimplify things to the point they are so dumbed down that it starts to make sense. The reality of it is that there are extenuating circumstances behind the convictions that warranted such a verdict. It isn't because of racisim or sexism or privilege. This is simply them manipulating cases to twist them into a narrative that fits their views.
>>
>>76759426
>sexism...nigga wut?
>racism...dindus commit a bunch of crime. So what?
>privilege...respond logically: YOU HAVE PRIVILEGE!!!!!
>>
>Sexism
I'll give a fuck when women receive the sentence given to rapists for false rape allegations.
>Racism
Non-violent offenders are usually in prison because they have a list of priors eight pages long.
>Privilege
So if I disagree, I'm privileged?
>>
How can this country be so racist as to allow a white male to rape a white female, and get away with it?
>>
>>76759426
>Racism is when law enforcement and courts do their job, regardless of race.
>>
>>76760692
can she prove it fat-san?
>>
>Freedom is the ability to day 2+2 makes 4 if that is given all else follows
I don't need an ideology to see the truth
>>
>>76759426
So does that mean that the european countries accepting refugees and legalizing defense against their rape is a sexist thing? 10/10
>>
>>76759950
A lot of them are in prison on "non-violent" offenses, because convicting someone on drugs is a hell of a lot easier than linking them to assaults, robberies, whatever
>>
>>76759987

>He said he had asked if I wanted to dance. Apparently I said yes. He'd asked if I wanted to go to his dorm, I said yes. Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes. Most guys don't ask, Can I finger you? Usually there's a natural progression of things, unfolding consensually, not a Q and A. But apparently I granted full permission. He's in the clear.

She CONSENTED before she passed out. They are using her regret to fuel the idea that it was done by force. It wasn't.

This is why idiots shouldn't question a judge's decision before looking at the entire case.
>>
>>76761614
Leafbro is correct. Assaults and muggings, if done properly, leave behind very little, if any, solid physical evidence. More often than not you can't prosecute the guy because of the lack of evidence. But you can still get a description of what he looked like, so later when you see a thug matching that description selling crack you can throw him in the slammer where he rightfully belongs.

Do not confuse the "official" reason for why someone gets punished for the actual reason. If you get pulled over for going 1mph over the speed limit, there's a very good chance that there's something suspicious about your vehicle or about yourself.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.