[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that redpilled you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Romper stomper

Bunch of Australian lads (skinheads as the media would portray) oppose to Vietnamese coming to their area. While the methods they employ are harsh(beating up Viet teens) I can sort of see why they would Think it's the last hope. Their government have turned their backs on them in favour of mass immigration of cheap labour

They don't want their towns taken over, an example of which irl would be in the show last whites of East London.

While the main character is demonised in a character defining moment reason mein Kampf. What he is reciting from the book for his girlfriend is true. Racial degeneration has occurred to the detriment of societies, eg south america, the Mandela years and so on.

Redpilled me a lot.
>>
Bump DON let the Jews slide
>>
>>76758512
would u recommend the movie? Might give it a go.
>>
I remember my uncle used to watch it a lot. I tried to watch once but I don't think I was in the right mood. I'll try again one day.
>>
>>76759265
Yeah bro it's awesome

What made crowe famous
>>
Its alright. The nazis in this film are complete degenerates aka not real nazis at all
>>
>>76758512
>remember Melbourne used to be full of die hard Aussie battlers who fought chinks out of their neighborhoods
>remember Melbourne today is the SJW hotbed of Aus, people honestly move there for this very reason
Feels pretty horrible desu
QLD best state
>>
>>76758512
Is it actually a good show? Would i enjoy it if i dodn't browse pol?
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 720x1080
>>
you lot should try something like Samsara for a little perspective
>>
All quiet on the Western Front redpilled me on the humanity of German Soldiers as a child. I was taught they were zomgnazis in school. Showed me I was taught wrong
>>
>>76758512
Immigration is only bad because we have a welfare state and an in-free society.

Lashing out at peaceful Asian immigrants who are trying to better their lives is really bigger tier. (Muslims are a different story)

This is only done by low IQ losers who don't have any control over their own lives. It is the same mindset of black people blaming white people for their problems instead of focusing on the reality of the shitty black culture.

If these skinheads wanted to do something they should find what is the cause (government) and work from there. Violence caused by them is going against their mission and making their ideals lose legitimacy.

Disclaimer: never heard of watched this movie
>>
File: heibo.jpg (92 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
heibo.jpg
92 KB, 706x1000
>>
File: eish.jpg (95 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
eish.jpg
95 KB, 500x750
>>
File: tini.jpg (6 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
tini.jpg
6 KB, 242x208
>>76761326
>>76761390
>>
>>76761326
Post south Africa movies
>>
>>76761619
They are both south african films
>>
>>76761954
Why blue pilled?
>>
>>76759265
yes its actually pretty good
>>
>>76760065
>Samsara

theres another one called baraka

theyre both good as fuck
>>
>>76758512
I don't think a movie has ever affected my political views. I just take them as works of fiction where things can be unrealistic and it's okay as long as it's entertaining. If I'm watching something based on true events, I usually look up information about it after seeing it, to determine how truthful the movie was or if there's something new I might learn.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.