[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some /pol/ approved holidays and airlines? My dad turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
What are some /pol/ approved holidays and airlines?

My dad turned 70 last year and we want to go somewhere nice, so nothing too extreme.

Please also keep suggestions cheap, thanks.
>>
>>76757522
austria/switzerland
>>
>>76757522
Svalbard
>>
>>76757522
Philipines, Angeles City

Bangkok in Thailand is nice too, just caution with gays.
>>
>>76757522
I only fly Delta.
>>
>>76757522

Croatia.

Great beaches, SUPER cheap and plenty of women to turn out, pump and dump.

Go to GREBIŠĆE on HVAR ISLAND, went there last summer, excellent.
>>
>>76758013
First time I flied delta was in 2012, it was also the first time heard about "seat belt extenders". Realised what happened when I got home, real memes.
>>
>>76758813
seat belt extenders?
>>
File: Upper-deck-2.jpg (435 KB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
Upper-deck-2.jpg
435 KB, 3872x2592
Florida. Puerto Rico. Also super underrated is taking a train through the Canadian rockies.

Benefits of train travel:
>Comfy
>Beautiful, can take your time enjoying the scenery and think
>Low risk / no nignogs
>Lots of cute old ladies for your dad to chat up
>Trains are fucking neat

Don't fall for the cruise meme, cruises are absolute shit. Train journeys are probably S class and the Transsiberian is something every human being should do once in their life.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/travel/ten-of-the-worlds-best-train-journeys-to-experience/story-fnjjuxvu-1226854043195?nk=daeca0999f275a0dc18e022e58817cbf-1465587489

Absolutely the hidden gem, red pill travel of the world.
>>
>>76758891
Supposedly some people were too fat and needed some extra length on the belt. I was confused as well.
>>
grand tour of europe like the old aristocrats used to do
>>
>>76757522
Take him to see the empire. Perhaps the Falklands, Pitcairn Islands or Bermuda.
>>
File: IMG_20150625_142354_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150625_142354_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 4208x2368
>>76759600
container ship travel is also chill as fuck with 0% chance of degeneracy or nignogs, but is quite slow and lonely with very little change in scenery.
>>
>>76759600
>>76757522
oh ur a britbong, my bad assumed burger.

Switzerland has some beautiful train journeys through the Alps, and it should be cheap as fuck for you to get over there.
>>
File: sagepup.jpg (47 KB, 350x440) Image search: [Google]
sagepup.jpg
47 KB, 350x440
British Airways has free beer, as much as you can drink or till they tell you to stop! Slovakia is nice during the summer, lots of water parks and shit, most people are white.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.