[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GENERATION SNOWFLAKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: lib-dumb-ChI2qrzWIAAcJc1.jpg (44 KB, 331x500) Image search: [Google]
lib-dumb-ChI2qrzWIAAcJc1.jpg
44 KB, 331x500
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1254262/meet-generation-snowflake-the-hysterical-modern-kids-who-cant-cope-with-being-offended/
>>
File: unt-lib-dumb-oAAV6s-.jpg (42 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
unt-lib-dumb-oAAV6s-.jpg
42 KB, 600x609
>>76755958
They're so precious !!!
>>
i find this stuff is exaggerated by the internet and memes. i've never experienced it irl. sjw's are a meme.
>>
File: lib-dumb-Safe_Spaces.jpg (93 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
lib-dumb-Safe_Spaces.jpg
93 KB, 750x750
>>
File: lib-dumb-safespace-v0aon.jpg (63 KB, 501x500) Image search: [Google]
lib-dumb-safespace-v0aon.jpg
63 KB, 501x500
>>
>>76756598
Have you ever been to a university campus? I dont know much how bad it is in the US and EU, but even here unis are infected by libtard and leftist classes.
Fortunately only women and literal faggots are brainwashed by this bullshit here.
>>
>>76755958

>safe spaces have always existed and it's just toddlers with internet access literally just finding out about them once they get to college

fucking adorable, back in 2004 when I was doing campus tours they took us to one of their "free speech zones", a safe space basically. There was a hate preacher on a box saying the usual god hates fags etc. A group of flamboyantly gay people showed up and started making out in front of the hate preacher, causing them to stomp on their box for 30 seconds and eventually leave because of the awkward boner they got watching men in skirts and fishnets swap DNA

shit was priceless.
>>
>>76756598

SJWs don't exist
>>
>>76758123
Doubt it
>>
File: laughing-mexican-guy.jpg (43 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
laughing-mexican-guy.jpg
43 KB, 600x372
>>76755958
>outlawed sombreros

jesus britain
>>
>>76758123
honestly I have no problem with fags combatting hate speech that way. I have a problem with violent leftist mexicans at trump rallies. But if someone is saying God Hates Fags you have a right to fight back, in a nonviolent manner
>>
>>76756598
if you think this then don't visit a college campus or town because you'll have you're eyes open to how real it is.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.