[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To my britbros. What would you think of the idea of Great Britain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: british-american_flag.jpg (35 KB, 430x225) Image search: [Google]
british-american_flag.jpg
35 KB, 430x225
To my britbros.

What would you think of the idea of Great Britain entering a unification agreement with North America?

Exactly what form it takes is unknown. Wales, Scotland and England could become states of the union, or maybe just all of Britain becomes one state, or maybe the countries are kept separate but folks can freely come and go between these countries.

Rather than become a cuck of the European Union, maybe North America could serve as the fulcrum in something like that for the European countries that DON'T want France or Germany steering their countries around by their bank accounts.

What would you foglanders say to this?
>>
>>76754551
Welcome to Airstrip One

But seriously, I wouldn't favour any sort of political integration with the USA, though an economic league including the UK, USA and other commonwealth countries would be quite appealing.
>>
File: 1418697415272.png (747 KB, 1020x746) Image search: [Google]
1418697415272.png
747 KB, 1020x746
Some kind of new world Anglo Union would be nice.
>>
>>76754551
The Anglosphere needs to unite once and for all.

Separated as we are, we're unstoppable, imagine what we could do together.
>>
>>76755563
We could rule the world my man.
>>
are you living in the fucking 18th century?

what percentage of america is white anglo-saxon/welsh or scots-irish? Like 20-30%?
>>
Sounds kinda ironic..

Everybody gets miffed and sets sail for America.

Although this time they don't let the Muslims in.
>>
>>76754551
Anglosphere when?
>>
if we get the 2nd amendment I'm all in
>>
Theres two ways the future can go
Illuminati NWO
British American Russian world alliance with based leaders
>>
Anglos are gods. this includes America and all countries in the anglosphere.

Netherlands sweeten and Norway Germany too.
Most of the people not the governments though.
>>
>>76754551
Make America Britain Again :^)
>>
File: hyperloop.jpg (42 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
hyperloop.jpg
42 KB, 700x394
>>76755953
Depends where you go.

Between 66% and 75% are still "white." Mestizo mexicans and hispanic-americans are still pretty much just native american and white spaniard, and they tend to breed with whites a lot more often than advertised. So in the end, what do you get from more integration? More english speaking kids. Maybe darker haired. But then, guess where some celt ancestry comes from? Proto-spaniard. Yo.

States like Maine and most of the North East are still almost uniformly white, too. Maine is 95% anglo-saxon, hailing mostly from Britain and France.

Blacks make up no more than 13.something%, despite how much you see them on our television, and that counts bi-racials.

Hispanics are the second largest demographic, but again, they're pretty much just white people with a tan, and they only get paler and whiter the more north they go and the more they integrate with regular ole caucasian Americans from a bunch of different ancestries.

In any case, we 'Muricans are working on ideas that'd safely bring us to and from the UK with little trouble. Elon Musk's Hyperloop project should make all the benefits of the Japanese bullet train within our hands, with even better fringe benefits. We may even be able to use it to construct a semi-buoyant train running from North America to Britain. Which means travel times to and from the US and UK are no longer limited to 7 hour or 9 hour flights, but 5-6 hours each way.
>>
Anglo Empire needs to happen
>>
File: 1464806254762.png (79 KB, 272x748) Image search: [Google]
1464806254762.png
79 KB, 272x748
Make it happen.
>>
Yes, I would rather be a USA citizen than spend one more second in any political union with Europe
>>
>>76757161
That made my disk wiggle. What the hell would Ireland do?
>Tfw Puerto Rico is gonna get it first.
>>
>>76757446
Didn't mean to trip, playing Risk last night.
>>
Would be interesting if parts of the EU followed Trump's 'Art of the Deal' and walked away, and gave control to the US as a territory... We give you freedom, and we all help each other retain our true heritage and tell the leeches to fuck off back to their shitholes.
>>
>>76754551

Fuck that
>>
>>76757518
>We give you freedom
>Trump
Sorry but muh guns isn't the only freedom that we need
Keep your authoritarian mongoloid
>>
>>76757109

kill yourself
>>
>>76757815
But anon, if you were part of an American union, that'd give us more electoral votes. I estimate about 93 electoral votes, if the population of Britain were measured as electoral votes.

That'd mean you could help choose our presidents.
>>
>>76757161
"Capital: York"
"Largest City: Leeds"

What fuckery is this?

t. actual yorkshireman disagreeing with this
>>
>>76754551
Englishman currently in America here.

Fuck any sort of union with the US. You've lost your original culture, you are no longer an "Anglo" country, you merely speak English. Your culture is a messed up mish-mash of Hispanic and Germanic influences.

Further, Americans lack the social sensitivity to get along well with the British. You're all socially awkward, you don't look at people when they speak, you don't say bye you just walk away, you're excited for the most pointless shit, and you feign genuine happiness when we just want you to be honest about how miserable you are. Further, the lower classes in America are worse and more disgusting than they are in Britain.

A union between Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Great Britain would be great.

Americans can't even call themselves "Anglo" anymore, and so we should not associate ourselves with them.
>>
>>76754551
Fuck this. We already have fat women in America, we don't need to add women who are just naturally ugly like all British women are.
>>
Doesn't work, for a number of reasons. For a start, while Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland would make decent states, England's 54m people is way bigger than the largest US state (California, 38m). England's been a unified political entity since 954AD, so splitting it up isn't going to work. And, unfortunately, I don't see the US passing a constitutional amendment to give us three or four senators.

And that's not even getting into the question of what we do with the Queen, or whether we'd give the Democrats a permanent majority by joining. It's a nice idea, but practically it's a non-starter.
>>
>>76754551
No. The new world is a failed experiment.
>>
>>76758904
Only way Leeds would be the largest city is if some unfortunate nuclear accident happened to London and Bradford. Who'd want that?

The capital should be Winchester for historic reasons, but York's not a horrendous pick. Easy train access: just a shame about the flooding.
>>
>>76759023
Nice try Mohammad. In 10 years there won't be any white people left in Britain.
>>
>>76754551
You know the US will BFTO like we did with the league of Nations
>>
>>76759802
But we're whiter than you???
>>
>>76759023
American in America here.

Brutha, you're lying to yourself if you think that. Canada is lost to the frogs, the Italians and the Chinese/Arabic immigrants currently buying up great swaths of land and carving out their own territories in the provinces. I hate to break it to you, foglander, but Britain has always been a colony of drowning Germans fighting for space with lost northern Spanish and the native gibberish speaking hill people of the Welsh.

Britain has about 1,700 mosques and muslims comprise roughly 5% of the population. 2.7 million people.

North America has about 2,100 mosques and 2.75 million muslims, many of which are children from Fatfucka al-Multiplewives breeding at full force. In North America, they make up roughly 0.9% of the population.

Hate to break it to you, my moist and salty neighbor to the east, but pound for pound, we have more pure anglos than you, and we're a melting pot.
>>
>>76759645
>nuclear accident happened to London and Bradford
You forgot Birmingham and Leicester!

An unfortunate 'accident' in these places (Oh and maybe Scotland too) . . .. . and we live in Utopia.
Bring it on.
>>
>>76754551
FUCKING DON'T DO THIS SHIT
WE TRIED IT AND IT LANDED US IN THE IDENTITY CRISIS WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW
>>
50 million more liberal cucks added to our voting block.

No thanks
>>
>>76759802
>60%
Wew lad. Somehow non-hispanic whites wont be a minority in your country by 2050?
>>
>>76754551

We would have to do some ethnic cleansing first.
>>
>>76760209
>we have more pure anglos than you
kek
>>
>>76757161
>Calling it England
Why? Call it Armorica after https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armorica
>>
Please kill yourselves globalist niggers
>>
>>76760278
Mistyped Bradford for Birmingham. How could I ever get those two mixed up?
>>
>>76758383
>Having a President
That's the problem! No one in Britain wants a President, and no one in America wants a Monarchy. Sure, you'll have a few edgelords going against the mainstream opinion, but that's a given in modern society. The fact is, our two political desires are completely at odds with one another, despite our political interests and needs being rather similar.
>>
>>76754551
FUCK

OFF

WE ARE A FUCKING SOVEREIGN NATION. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BECOMING A FUCKING BURGER STATE.
>>
>>76756971
>Germany
The only non-Anglo countries I respect are the Scandinavian countries (inc. little Estonia) and Japan.
>>
>>76760625
If you bought me enough arsenic, you olive oil covered predatory-mimic of a semite, you broke third world European state, you industry lacking vestigal organ surviving only because of your host body, I'd drink it.

But you won't, because you have no money.
>>
File: map.jpg (112 KB, 514x600) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
112 KB, 514x600
>>76760616
>call it Armorica
Nah.
>>
>>76757109
>Having a train running from NA to UK
Shit idea. If the muslims take over us except an invasion. In other words, don't try to kill yourself over scientific 'progress'.
>>
>Allowing millions of niggers and spics access to the UK

Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>76759023
>Love it or Leave it
>>
>>76761108
>american """"banter""""
>>
>>76755953
>Anglo saxon
Most of them are german
>>
>England become a state.

This would be top kek but they would have to deport all muslims first.
>>
File: 1460199612944.jpg (80 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
1460199612944.jpg
80 KB, 500x640
>>76755371
>>76755563
>>76755754
>>76756771
>>76756786
>>76757113
>>76757161
>>76757387
>>76760559

You fags have no national pride and literally want to become a state of a former colony. Not even an independent nation. You actually want the American flag flying over Parliament.

You people are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>76759325
>Falling for British women are all ugly
The only reason why you see ugly bongs is that some many of us are both famous and significant, due to our superiority.
>>
>>76760209
I know the statistics mate, but percentage wise we're still at 82% white or so. You're down to 60%, if that. And that's counting Middle Easterners, Slavs, and Meds too. You're barely Anglo at all, you're barely even Germanic.

Pound for pound, all your "pure anglos" are actually mutts, a mix of Germans, English, Irish, Jews, Native Americans and more.

America is the mongrel nation of the world. The whites in Britain are at least, for the most part, still the pure native population.
>>
>>76754551
No more unions.
We don't want your beaners either.
>>
>>76760209
>Britain is only Anglo or Celtic
It's Anglo-Celtic. Sure, you have some pure anglos and celts here, but they're mostly the minority. Most Brits have both Anglo and Celtic blood.
The only reason we call ourselves anglos is because it's easier (we don't call them the Anglo-Saxon-Jutes).
>>
No.

God Save The Queen.
>>
>>76761256
Most of the nigs will move here to because of 'muh racism'. Little do they know is that we Brits do tolerate nigs, but know mouthy, disrespectful nigs.
>>
>>76754551
absolutely not, we have too many liberals as it is
>>
>Anglic Union
>Canada
>USA
>UK
>AUS/NZ

Would be brety gud 2bh
>>
>>76761854
the only reason you call yourselves anglos is denial.

You're pre-caliphate Muslims, so long as you're part of the EU.
>>
>>76761656
>>76761656

Ahahaha can you imagine if we swindled you folk into taking Guetemalan refugees and shit?
>>
>>76754551
>EU unelected beurocrats start demanding all eurocucks house rapefugees inside their own homes when money runs out to build public housing for them
>wives and daughters become legally obligated to fuck Mohammad as much as he wants every day, because doing otherwise is culturally insensitive, racist, and provoking terrorist attacks
>Eurabian Caliphate gains access to nuclear weapons by affirmative action placing them in top military and government positions
>Mohammad hears a voice inside his head telling him to nuke the evil USA, IsRaHell, Australia, China, South America, and Mexico.
>Russian M.A.D. system goes off and destroys the rest of the world
>religion of peace :4)
>diversity is strength :4)
>>
>>76762300
Well, that's true, but the fact that we aren't a caliphate (pre gives it a way) is another reason.
>>
>>76754551
Clearly you would have to get rid of your president and make the congressional majority leader the Prime Minister under the Queen.

Only under those terms dear boy.
>>
>>76762960
Can the queen even override your own government on anything anymore? Can she affect anything but real estate?
>>
>>76763316
No.

The monarch has:

The right to be consulted;
The right to encourage;
The right to warn.

We have found parlimentary democracy and consitutional monachy to be a most effective to the overweening nature and excess of those who seek power for powers sake...
>>
>>76763316
Apparently so. The Labour PM tried to legalise homosexuality and the Queen kept shutting down the bills.

I'm just waiting for her to dismiss Leaf Man from the power of Prime Minister.
>>
>>76764087
Then why on earth would North America need to put its president underneath the queen to have any sort of formal alliance with Britain? No one is talking about a full attachment.

The way the states work is they are effectively their own mini-countries under a federal union. A relationship with Britain where it's still considered part of the North American Alliance but not a state under the federal government doesn't mean that they'd be a full on subserviant puppet.
>>
>>76764383
Get rid of your president dear boy and just have the government be the majority party in congress.

The majority leader would be the Prime Minister. Combine your legislative and executive branches... cut the President out and just send bills for Royal Assent.
>>
>>76765169
>congress
Sorry house of representatives
>>
>>76765169
I'm sorry, we're trying to _avoid_ many of the problems that got Britain to where it currently is, so that may not work.
>>
File: 8757697_1.jpg (202 KB, 1200x1196) Image search: [Google]
8757697_1.jpg
202 KB, 1200x1196
>anglo union
>not american union
For what purpose.
>>
>>76754551

Nah. Would be better than EU but nah - big governments are the problem. Would be happy to have free trade/freedom of movement agreements with US and our cousins in Can, Aus, NZ but no political unification.
>>
>>76767687
How about a streamlined access to becoming US citizens or dual-citizens?
>>
File: Boris 007.png (75 KB, 800x468) Image search: [Google]
Boris 007.png
75 KB, 800x468
>>76754551

Hmmm.

A union with the USA who we have only ever been friends and allies with and leave the union with Europe.. or..
A union with Europe by staying in the EU who we have only ever warred against and fought with.

Send me burgers, send me Hollywood films, send my Chevvy, and welcome my US of NA & GB! Bye EU, we can still do lunch.
>>
>>76754551
>62%
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.