[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jihadi Jack's parents in custody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1458655241135.jpg (47 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
1458655241135.jpg
47 KB, 599x401
>white Oxford boy in Fallujah with Iraqi wife
>changed name to Abu Muhammad
>still needs allowance from parents
>parents remanded in custody on charges of funding terrorism
>>
I would say 'ENGLAND NO' but i'm sure there'll be a swede here shortly.
>>
>>76754320
well maybe they should not have sent him money.
how about he works if he wants to live out of the house
>>
>>76754494

I agree 2bh.

When your son literally starts beheading people the least you can do is cut off his pocket money.
>>
they sent him to oxford, obviously they support their sons every move, even if it is a cheeky bit of terrorism
>>
File: 1463967759021.png (318 KB, 479x600) Image search: [Google]
1463967759021.png
318 KB, 479x600
>NEET son moves to Iraq and joins ISIS because he's in a rebellious phase after his father told him to get a job
>Mommy feels bad and mails him tendies
>Both parents get arrested for funding terrorism
>>
>>76754320
I feel conflicted. Normally crimes are committed for bad or negligent reasons but in this case they obviously meant well. The parents should be punished of course because they funded terrorism, but I feel bad about it.
>>
>>76755827
It's fine to feel bad about it.
As long as it's done anyway.
>>
>>76755827
they should have disowned him, instead they committed a crime. i mean isn't that just treason? should they not be executed?
>>
>>76756007
They definitely should be locked up. A crime is a crime.
>>
File: hernies.png (185 KB, 390x242) Image search: [Google]
hernies.png
185 KB, 390x242
>that is bigotry, going after their ISIS's families is not what this country's about
>>
>>76754320
>white Oxford boy in Fallujah with Iraqi wife

Arabs, are truly cucks they give their women to anyone who convert to mudslam.
>>
>>76755464

>Oxford
>NEET

Choose one, AmeriAnon. Only one.
>>
But it is a religion of peace

You are just fed bullshit by the most opinionated news source in the country and only ever hear about extremists.

If someone was doing a piece on radical Christians who kill abortion doctors, would they go to your house looking for an interview? No. They look for some batshit crazy person to confirm all of your suspicions just so you'll add to their viewer count, ratings, and ad revenue.

What's more likely? A business in America wanting more money, or a media outlet reporting non-bias information? The reality is actually very humbling to think about.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.