[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conscription will solve many problems. All country's must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 991x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 991x686
Conscription will solve many problems.
All country's must be extreamly militarised.
>>
>>76753175
No it won't

This is coming from someone who served

If people are shit and they join the military they're just shit in a uniform

You have to mold them when they are younger physical fitness, education, etc.
>>
Indeed, all european males should be conscripted to the middle east to fight against islamic terrorism and ferry fleeing fighing age male refugees to europe.
>>
File: makingm8s.jpg (530 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
makingm8s.jpg
530 KB, 1920x1080
>>76753504
What about CCF at school? My school made it mandatory for 2 years, and quite a few ended up joining the military a few of them officers and lieutenants. We got to choose between Army (bulk of people join this as it's easy), RAF ( intelligence test but just marching and get to fly planes, and Marines (entering marching competitions, multiple excursions and training exercises on military bases).
>>
>>76753504
this
>>
>>76754330
>Officers and lieutenants
Depends really I heard the same Anecdote with Marching bands, and band members.

I believe we have to give people something to focus on weather it be a skill or talent at the youngest age possible.

This could be playing an instrument or learning math.

If you could get them to lay a brick a day starting from a very young age by the time they turn into an adult they could have a wall to reach fucking space.

I say this because from my military experience some people cannot and will not do what people tell them to do so they just become their own bosses.
>>
Conscription was a 20th century phenomenon, and a stupid one. Insanely expensive and no point, we don't have an empire.
>>
>>76753504
I trained recruits, everyone I saw improved himself at the end of the conscription in some way.

Also conscription is a good way to keep fanatic feminists quiet.
>>
>>76756957
Because if they didn't they would get punished.

Once there service ends no one is going to punish them for not doing a certain task.

You're just giving people an other parent figure to depend on when they should be taught to be self dependent.
>>
>>76757139
If that's possible I mean.
>>
>>76753504
This.

Plus warfare doesn't mean anything now other than the profit of some asshole.
>>
>>76757139
No I don't think you understand.

Everyone improves himself in service, if it's character or physically.

It's not only preparing for war. You learn so much else. You learn comradeship. You learn to take responsibility for your actions. You learn to care about others and not be selfish. You learn medical service.

I literally can't see how someone can be against conscription, except some antipatriot antimilitary liberal extremist.
>>
>Free country
>Conscription

Pick one.

If a nation is so shitty it can't get enough of its own people to voluntarily serve, it probably is not worthy of continued existence.
>>
>>76757837
You're forgetting people change and you can't stay in the military forever.

And I don't think you're reading my post

I'm not against military service (again I served) I'm against the idea that everyone should serve because serving really is not for everyone.

>I literally can't see how someone can be against conscription
Most likely because in my country we have the freedom to choose.

There are different ways to teach all the traits you listed than just the military dude that's a very biased idea
>>
>>76756957
Yeah it's a good way to keep fanatic feminists quiet because the can study and chill at university while we have to crawl through mud and get screamed at like maggots. Fuck you hans rudi
>>
conscription in 2016 = political suicide

no politician in the united states want to ever be known as the one that reinstated the draft. not after vietnam.
>>
>>76758311
I have a honest quesiton for you. What makes you think you can judge about conscription because you served in a volunteer army? The fact that you served in the US army is irrelevant in this discussion.

Antipatriots have made many referendums in Switzerland to remove the conscription but good thing those leftist fags were the only ones who wanted that and everyone else rejected it.

>you can't stay in the military forever.
Conscription is 21 weeks here with 4 weeks repetition course every year. No idea what you are talking about "forever".

>>76758223
The majority in the US military are people who were too stupid to find a job and did the army as last resort. Not really
something to brag about.

>>76758521
You're a fucking pussy kek enjoy your new green liberal president.

I bet your autist ass got bullied in conscription that's why you're mad now.
>>
>>76759083
What makes you think that your service was superior over mine?

That's what you are making it sound like.

>Army
I never mentioned my branch either

>No idea what you are talking about "forever".
Ever step on a mine and week back to work next week?

None of your strategies of guilt tripping me into believing service should be mandatory because I've been there and done that. From the looks of it too you're training didn't do a good job if you're resorting to Ad hominem attacks and can't keep a calm composure on the internet (A zero stress level zone).

All the reasoning you're using for this can be simply translated into "Misery loves company"

You come on /pol/ and still have not learned that you can not control/force people. You have to give the incentives and conscription just will not work (In my country I believe).
>>
>>76759083
>>I bet your autist ass got bullied in conscription

I am a German citizen in AT so they did not want me lel . Also 40% of AUTs just do civilian service nowadays so it's dying out actually.
Conscription in Switzerland right now is a joke btw, 25 % of the male population is exempted from serving because the don't have your citizenship, all the albanian, turkish, and serbian immigrants can fuck your girls while you play cold war in 2016. YOU ARE LITERALLY KEKING YOURSELF BÜNZLI
>>
>>76760818
*went
>>
>>76760883
cuck_ing
>>
>>76760818
I never said my service was superior. You're pointing out that you served in a voulunteer military thinking that would give your argument more validity. Well it actually doesn't.

You haven't made a single point why conscription is bad.

Switzerland and Austria both have conscription and both have rejected to abandon it in referendums. I weight the opinion of people who actually exerienced conscription themselves more than someone who joined a volunteer military.

>>76760883
>all the albanian, turkish, and serbian immigrants can fuck your girls while you play cold war in 2016.
You do understand that conscription is only weekdays and in the weekend you go home?

Also
>leaves his home country because of obvious reasons
>calls others cucks
>>
>>76753175
Not all countries are imperialist you fucking moron
>>
>>76762094
>Well it actually doesn't.
Well it does bud weather you like it or not You can't choose. Sound familiar?

>You haven't made a single point why conscription is bad.
I have several times you just don't like the reasons because they're different from yours

>I weight the opinion of people who actually exerienced conscription...
Because you only want to hear what you want to hear
>>
>>76753175

Ex-British Army here. Used to be completely anti-conscription for the usual libertarian reasons. I've come round to being strongly in favour of it. A volunteer army means that the risks of war are avoided by the overwhelming majority of the population and in any serious war it's the best, fittest, most patriotic who end up being sent to slaughter - as we discovered to our cost in WWI.

The UK and British Empire never really recovered form the generation of patriots and future leaders lost in that war. Of course the less fit, less patriotic, less courageous stay home and are allowed to benefit from any war. Regardless of whether or not their nation is victorious - they benefit due to better men being taken out of the picture whether it's profiting while they're away fighting or profiting through the fact they never come back. You frequently find that volunteer militaries end up being largely manned by people from the same sections of society while the rest simply avoid any responsibility for their defence.

Conscription would ensure that the risks of war would be shared equally throughout the entire population.
>>
>>76753504

This is true but not a fullproof argument against conscription. These useless individuals can serve as cannon fodder. Better they get culled rather than the patriotic pros who voluntarily join while the useless bastards are left safe at home to benefit from the service of better men.
>>
>>76762696
You served in a VOLUNTEER military and think that fact gives your opinion about CONSCRIPTION more validity...?

>I have several times
Ok let's see

>>76753504
>againt conscription but no reasoning
>>76755276
>some stuff about promoting kids and skills very early; nothing about conscription though
>>76757139
>no argument against conscription
>>76758311
>saying the traits can also be taught in different ways; still no argument against conscription

Mind repeating your """arguments""" again for me?

>Because you only want to hear what you want to hear
I guess you're just a troll. Millions of people in Switzerland and Austria have voted in favour of conscription.

If America had conscripton maybe your country wouldn't be a fucking cesspool of degeneracy and males would become actual men. Enjoy your numales, faggots, liberals and feminists.
>>
File: itler.jpg (53 KB, 468x321) Image search: [Google]
itler.jpg
53 KB, 468x321
>>76762094
> implying that Austria is radically different than Germany
>implying I "left" Germany when I lived here for 20 years and muh ancestry is Austrian

>You do understand that conscription is only weekdays and in the weekend you go home?

I know that but that doesn't stop Heidi if she is horny for Farid bangs or Ahmeds dick. What I want to point out is how unfair it is that people can live in your country, enjoy all pleasures of living there, act like assholes on the streets, and still are not drafted at all.

Conscription In Austria got only extended because old people, who represent are growing majority of voters due to the demographic change, appreciate alternative service because it supplies cheap work force in retirement homes and for the Red Cross.

You can read it up on derstandard.at most people voted yes because the feared that all the forced social workers would leave, no one wanted to extend it because the saw an actual military threat for austria which is quite ironic, since guys who did civil service in former times like the 70s or 80s were called weak and unimportant .

The only thing your country needs concerning defense and foreign relations to keep your wealth is a effective immigration policy, and not drawing in 30 000 men every year for nothing.
>>
>>76763652

>we need conscription

>why

>so we can genocide masses of the population whom i deem too weak to live

gr8 argument you're really gonna swing people around with that one
>>
>>76764564
Serving for your country is a honor. Something your definitely don't know. What do I expect from some basement stormfront faggot however. And ironically you're even living in another country. Big talking on the internet and posting Hitler pictures but not standing for your own country.

Kill yourself
>>
>>76763652
>You served in a VOLUNTEER military and think that fact gives your opinion about CONSCRIPTION more validity...?
Again What makes you think that your service was superior over mine?
You keep bringing this up to claim more validity in the argument?
You're acting biased and claiming I should have no opinion in the argument because I never been conscripted. You have any idea how debates work?

>These useless individuals can serve as cannon fodder
They're shit but when they're next to you they're your fucking brothers anon

>againt conscription but no reasoning
Purely from your point of view that anecdote just has as much validity just like your anecdotes

>some stuff about promoting kids and skills very early; nothing about conscription though
Because it wasn't against conscription it was an alternative to CCF like service for kids

>no argument against conscription
It wasn't against conscription it was the reality of happens when servicemen go out into the civilian workforce after service

>saying the traits can also be taught in different ways; still no argument against conscription
You just repeated the argument in that post anon

>Mind repeating your """arguments""" again for me?
I'm not against military service (again I served) I'm against the idea that everyone should serve because serving really is not for everyone. from>>76758311

>If America had conscripton maybe your country wouldn't be a fucking cesspool of degeneracy and males would become actual men. Enjoy your numales, faggots, liberals and feminists.
You live in SWITZERLAND and think that fact gives your opinion about AMERICA more validity...

See how that childish argument works?
>>
>>76753175
>>76753504
>>76753677
>>76754330
>>76754741
>>76755276
>>76765031
>>76764733
>>76764564
>>76763720
>>76763652
Anyone who agrees with this is literally gay. In the army you have to shower with other men naked, it's literally gay.
>>
Can you imagine living in a Nationalist Britain?
Everyone is white, fit and able.
Class distinctions are still present but respected from both sides.
Its peacetime but there is a strong military culture.
Teenage years are spent in various youth groups learning skills, camping out in the woods.
Emphasis on nature on traditional arts.

English flowers smile at you from under a military cap as you comb your straight back and sides and straighten your uniform.

Beautiful.
>>
>>76764733
sure bud
>>
File: a.jpg (86 KB, 572x651) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
86 KB, 572x651
>>76765031
so yeah I want to argue with you about conscription but you don't even take on my arguments from previous post and tell my tell to kill myself and get pissed because of hitler pics on /pol/. Heres another one, a high ranked swiss soldier can take that for sure
>>
File: znvm76.gif~c200.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
znvm76.gif~c200.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>76766325
Your whole argument was "hurr durr ahmed will fuck heidi while you serve".

You're posting a symbol of extreme nationalism, yet you abandoned your nation. I'm fairly sure you have some mental illness.

I'm happy to see the German subhuman scum being exterminated. Merkel is doing a great job.
>>
>>76766979
my arguments were "hurr durr ahmed will fuck heidi while you serve","hurr durr ahmed will acts like shit on the street and has to do nothing" and "hurr durr conscription got only extended because of alternative sevice (in Austria)"
thats are like at least 3 arguments m8. bls respond

Look your biggest argument that you constantly repeat in a different shape is the "it gives them discipline, makes all the fags real man" thing. The ones who really "need" it (the real fags...) just do alternative service anyway , it just makes no sense.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.