[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Debunking some myths about Mexico and Latinos.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 29
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 179x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 179x300
First off, Mexico is not "third world" (no one with a decent education uses that outdated jargon btw), it's an emerging power with one of the worlds largest economies. Their middle class is growing while ours is shrinking, which is impressive considering Mexico has for decades been plagued with a corrupt white minority as the ruling class. The country is poised to become an economic super power within the next couple decades, according to The Economist. Second, the cities in the US experiencing the most economic growth and activity are in areas with large Latino populations (Texas, California, Florida, etc). Economic growth in regions with predominantly white populations (cesspools like Appalachia, the Rust Belt, and the "deeper" parts of the South) is either dismal or nonexistent. Still, desperate fools like you will still try to argue that Latin American immigrants steal jobs from citizens. Third, the US is on track to becoming dominantly Latin American within our lifetimes, which will result with the current white majority watching the privileges they've taken for granted either disappear or transfer to the Latino population. Even today, campaigning politicians with any hope for success will compete fiercely for the pivotal Latino vote. Eventually, Latinos are going to be the dominant force in deciding future laws and policies, which bodes especially well for future Latin American immigrants. Better start brushing up on your Spanish.
>>
They're rapists.
>>
File: image.gif (348 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
348 KB, 350x233
>>
>>76748947
t. Abdul
>>
Kek I love when people are triggered whenever I say "third world". It's like it's offensive to speak the truth
>>
File: image_0.jpg (70 KB, 488x431) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
70 KB, 488x431
>[trumpweenie memeing intensifies]
>>
File: bricks.jpg (54 KB, 550x458) Image search: [Google]
bricks.jpg
54 KB, 550x458
>>
>>76749585
>30 to 1 is worth risking

Why can't yous fight like real men?
>>
>The cities in the US experiencing the most economic growth are in cities with large Latino populations
Isn't California pretty much going bankrupt because of Hispanic immigration? Do you have any proof of your claim, Paco?
>>
File: cartelshithole.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cartelshithole.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
call it what ever you want it's still a shithole
even a basic google image search of "mexican cartel murder" shows you subhumans are essentially incapable of running a civilized society
>>
File: merchant03.jpg (109 KB, 710x567) Image search: [Google]
merchant03.jpg
109 KB, 710x567
>>76748775
>>
>>76748775
>correlation = causation
shit thread, can someone sage?
>>
>>76748775
>>76749758
I too would like some statistical evidence to validate your claims, jose
>>
File: map_common_race.gif (29 KB, 514x506) Image search: [Google]
map_common_race.gif
29 KB, 514x506
>>76748775
>deeper parts of the south
Why are you blaming your economic problems on blacks Paco?
>>
>>76748775

>Better start brushing up on your Spanish.

Why bother? You're just going to line up white men against the wall and shoot them, as was done in every other mestizo country. There's no point in any Anglo-American learning Mexican Spanish.
>>
>>76749585
>Anti-Fascist News

I think this is the same guy who is raging at therightstuff.biz and NPI conference. He is also a faggot who has a huge boner for Jack Donovan.
>>
Agreed Mexico is a beautiful land
>>
>>76748775
jeez, what a fat whore
>>
File: RETARD SPICS.jpg (236 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
RETARD SPICS.jpg
236 KB, 962x641
Mexican intellectuals LEL
WHAT ABOUT THE PRISON POPULATION?

RAPIST
CRIMINALS
FAGGOTS
SPICS shit tier garbage post m90, kill yourself!
>>
t. Jose Fernando Martinez
>>
>>76748775
All Mexican officials are corrupt, white, brown, and black. It's a cultural thing. It's always been corrupt. Now there's organized crime taking over the country, kidnapping, murdering, extorting. Business as usual in Mexico.
>>
mexicans are racist to whites, blacks, and indeos.
mexico's government is sending hoards of illegals, and drugs and guns to america, this is another source of income for them.
mexican's are uncivil savages they are violent
the cartels have killed thousands of it's own innocent people, women and children included.
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 856x612) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 856x612
>>76748775
>>
>>76748775
So you're one of those Mexican intellectuals.
>>
>>76748775

>no one with a decent education uses that outdated jargon btw

Utterly baseless and inaccurate comments to start off your thread. Not really a good way to go about things OP.

Consider your opinion discarded.

T. Someone with more than a "decent" education
>>
>>76748775
Sup, Jose.
>>
>>76748775
>, it's an emerging power with one of the worlds largest economie
Texas has a larger GDP than Mexico lol
>>
>>76750523
>mexicans are racist to whites, blacks, and indeos

Dont forget that they're racist to each other. All the mestizos get thrown to USA, while the whiter mexicans are middle class and up.
>>
>>76748775
You have to go back
>>
File: photostudio_1463891642565.jpg (163 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1463891642565.jpg
163 KB, 1500x1500
>>76750623
Thank you, fellow white man.
>>
>>76750620
>So you're one of those Mexican intellectuals.

>Italy
Look who's talking
You better get off this Taiwanese work puppet website and take a look outside
Your country is overrun by niggers
I saw my first niggers irl on vacation in Italy at the age of 7
Everything south of Rome is basically northafrican rapebabies
Germany, Japan and Italy (ironically the former axis) are the top three countries regarding average citizen age, yet your birth rate is pretty low
Your economy will collapse before ours
You will probably become Islamic before we do
Youre not better off, just because you don't see much burquas on the countryside, where you live
Europe is fucked beyond saving and repair, so please stop pointing fingers on others mocking them for their cuckedness, we're all in one boat and it's sinking
>inb4 defeatist cuck
>inb4 muh strong Catholicism in southern Europe
>>
>>76748775
You have to go back
>>
File: 1440200426785.jpg (411 KB, 1200x1149) Image search: [Google]
1440200426785.jpg
411 KB, 1200x1149
>>76748775
>>76748775
>First off, Mexico is not "third world" (no one with a decent education uses that outdated jargon btw), it's an emerging power with one of the worlds largest economies.
It's a shithole. A crapfest. A dump. A savage country full of corrupt, selfish, lazy people who just want to work a brainless job and drink all day.
>Their middle class is growing while ours is shrinking, which is impressive considering Mexico has for decades been plagued with a corrupt white minority as the ruling class.
I'm sure the mexcrement invasion had nothing to do with fucked wages for labor jobs. Their middleclass is only growing because they've dumped their savages on us.
>The country is poised to become an economic super power within the next couple decades, according to The Economist.
Not if we deport all parasites back to Mexico they won't.
>Second, the cities in the US experiencing the most economic growth and activity are in areas with large Latino populations (Texas, California, Florida, etc).
That's because mexcrement invaders go straight for the most economically strong areas. They literally cannot have any decent standard of living without leeching off white cities.
>>
File: 1438374051999.jpg (84 KB, 648x454) Image search: [Google]
1438374051999.jpg
84 KB, 648x454
>>76748775
>>76751356
> Economic growth in regions with predominantly white populations (cesspools like Appalachia, the Rust Belt, and the "deeper" parts of the South) is either dismal or nonexistent.
Because there is nothing to leech off of. Only the original whites live there, but if someone were to invest in building infrastructure there and invite industries to settle in the area, it would become flooded in beaners in no time.
>Still, desperate fools like you will still try to argue that Latin American immigrants steal jobs from citizens.
When you flood a labor market with supply (supply being 100% of the illegal spics because they're all sub 90 IQ brown goblins), you decrease the price of the supply, so many whites who worked those jobs for a decent living got priced out in favor of Jose who lives 20 people to a 3 bedroom house, and subsidizes his low wages with welfare and crime.
>Third, the US is on track to becoming dominantly Latin American within our lifetimes, which will result with the current white majority watching the privileges they've taken for granted either disappear or transfer to the Latino population.
Not if Trump is elected. If Latinos become the majority, the country will become a shithole full of corruption, crimes, drugs, and rape.
>Even today, campaigning politicians with any hope for success will compete fiercely for the pivotal Latino vote. Eventually, Latinos are going to be the dominant force in deciding future laws and policies, which bodes especially well for future Latin American immigrants.
Savages who can only leech off whites cannot run or even maintain a country.
I have no intention of learning your 3rd world language, especially not your shit dialect.
>>
>>76748775
The American middle class is shrinking up you moron.
>>
>>76748775
Build wall

By the way you have to go back
>>
>>76750623
I took a college anthropology course and their argument was it was eurocentric because it compared other cultures way of life to European oones.

Basically instead of arguing against the idea that Europeans are better at Central planning they just argue that just because they can't build roads schools police forces and hospitals that it's because it's a different culture.
>>
File: 1461857010982.jpg (137 KB, 800x712) Image search: [Google]
1461857010982.jpg
137 KB, 800x712
>>76749585
>step out from behind PePe means

way to auto-correct. What did he meme by this?
>>
>>76749749
>antifa
>men
>>
>>76748947

*their
>>
>>76750404
>rapists
two days ago one was lynched to death, you tell me faggot.
>>
>>76751750
Fail
>>
>>76751873

am i wrong?
>>
>>76751410
Fugg that picture pisses me off :D:D
>>
>>76750940
Where can I learn more about this star?
>>
>>76748775
Can I still buy the Corn baller in Mexico?
>>
>>76751101
no,they're not coming back.

you keep sending prostitutes
>>
>>76752257
Admit it, dude. The world would be a better place without Mexico
>>
Dude, what r u talking about?? This is exactly why I hate putos Indios even when I'm a Mexican myself. IF we become the majority and take charge it would be no different than current Mexico, corruption and all the sheeit associated. IF THATS WHAT U WANT GTFO and go back asshole. Obviously u r a waste of space
>>
File: 1465163716806.png (353 KB, 640x710) Image search: [Google]
1465163716806.png
353 KB, 640x710
>>76750497
>>76750523
Just like your corrupt warmongering country (ruled by corporations and lobbyists not the people and stuff like the ATF gunwalking scandal, illegal wars against sandniggs for the petrodollar, police brutality, pushing the morally depraved homo and tranny agenda unto the world, a hedonist population that loves drugs, etc.)

You also have a muslim, illegal president in office (Barack Hussein Obama sounds very American...) who doesn't respect the constitution at all and hates all non muslims (le executive order shit). Also his '''wife''' is a man. Kek, you can't make this shit up.

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY
OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO - GEE, I WONDER WHY!.flv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y
Michelle Obama a Man?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvuulZPbfBg

No wonder why the US will be the seat of the new world order.
>>
>>76748775
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Also, stop calling yourselves Latin. You're appropriating my culture.

t. Italian-American
>>
File: USA_2050.jpg (1 MB, 2848x2136) Image search: [Google]
USA_2050.jpg
1 MB, 2848x2136
>>76748775
>Mexico is not "third world" (no one with a decent education uses that outdated jargon btw), it's an emerging power with one of the worlds largest economies.
This is true, I think it's considered 'newly industrialized' or something like that. I like Mexico City.

>Their middle class is growing while ours is shrinking, which is impressive considering Mexico has for decades been plagued with a corrupt white minority as the ruling class.
It's because American and other foreign companies are paying this new 'middle class' with jobs in new manufacturing centers south of the border. Ours have been left in the dust. Thank you NAFTA.

>The country is poised to become an economic super power within the next couple decades, according to The Economist.
Probably. But they also said that about Brazil...

>Economic growth in regions with predominantly white populations (cesspools like Appalachia, the Rust Belt, and the "deeper" parts of the South) is either dismal or nonexistent.
We don't really need coal anymore, and cotton and tobacco production is taken care of by corporate farmers with $800,000 GPS guided John Deere tractors.

>Still, desperate fools like you will still try to argue that Latin American immigrants steal jobs from citizens.
I'm all for seasonal visas for agricultural workers. But remittances extract billions of dollars from the US economy.

>Third, the US is on track to becoming dominantly Latin American within our lifetimes
Had United States Federal Law been enforced, rather than virtually ignored for the past several decades, this wouldn't be the case.

>Politicians with any hope for success will compete fiercely for the pivotal Latino vote.
Which is why United States Federal Law has been ignored for the past several decades.

>Latinos are going to be the dominant force in deciding future laws and policies, which bodes especially well for future Latin American immigrants.
Lol, see pic related...
>>
File: 1461473738909.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1461473738909.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>mexico is not third world

Whatever you say Paco
>>
>>76752656
keep talking pedro, once trump gets in office, your country will no longer be a problem for us, better get to laying those bricks.
>>
>expecting a thread derailed by thick Latinas
>utter disappointment
>>
>>76748775
I swear to god, t.our leftovers. If you dare to attack, or invade any of the European descendency territories around you, in really low south america or the rest of North America, we might have a Reconquista 2.0, and this time, it isn't going downwards
>>
File: 1398962344186.png (309 KB, 803x433) Image search: [Google]
1398962344186.png
309 KB, 803x433
>>76748775
>First off, Mexico is not "third world"
>it's an emerging power with one of the worlds largest economies.

So you just typed a bunch of words that fit the definition of 3rd world? Nice wordplay there, chief. Don't need to read any further than your first sentence to know that you're bullshitting.

Blacks aren't stupid or poor. They're a group of people who are foregoing the American ideal and culture of money and education.
>>
File: 4chanportublacked.png (69 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
4chanportublacked.png
69 KB, 1280x1024
>>76749570
>Portugal making fun of underdeveloped countries
You're on the same boat Alberto
>>
>>76752656
Dont you have some grenades to throw into a highly populated area?
>>
I know a mexican and I can't fucking describe how disgusted I'm when he is nearby. I mean HOLY SHIT I'M A FUCKING MONKEY AND MEXICANS ARE EVEN WORST!
Please amerifats. Elect Trump and nuke mexico.
>>
>>76748775
why would i bother living in a sinking ship that will because another latin american shithole?
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 600x432
They're coming for us, burger brethren.
>>
>>76748775
Her thighs are wider than her midsection. What is going on here?
>>
File: 4changranadatoma.jpg (41 KB, 400x255) Image search: [Google]
4changranadatoma.jpg
41 KB, 400x255
>>76753830
Stop playing the "muh stronk conquistadores" card and take a look outside Muhammad. Your youth are nothing but paletos and/or die-hard leftists. Any person of worth leaves Spain as soon as possible, just like they've been during during the last 300 years.
Now what you have is this:
>Arabs lived here
>We live here
>That means we're arabs
>HOW CAN THOSE RACIST NAZI FASCIST CHRISTIANS CELEBRATE THE GENOCIDE AGAINST OUR PEOPLE?! OUR MUSLIM ARABIC PEOPLE!!
>>
File: mexicanwoman2.jpg (132 KB, 433x649) Image search: [Google]
mexicanwoman2.jpg
132 KB, 433x649
>>76748775
literally 99% of Mexican women look nothing like that, stop fucking lying.
>>
>>76748775
> the economist.

Has the economist ever been right?

When the lower US states legalize weed
And the wall goes up, Mexico will plummet to African standards of life.
>>
>>76748775

Stopped reading there desu fäm

Get better at shilling
>>
Mexico is its own beast. "Surreal", called it Breton.

I'm comfy but there's no denying it's full of savages at all levels. Savages on media, religion, politics, criminal underworld, unions, etc. et al.

When the precolumbians called it the center of the world they really meant the asshole.

Good for pleasure and fucking around but also shitty.
>>
>>76749585
>antifascist
>supports violence against those who disagree with him politically
>>
>>76751750
You definitely went to public school
>>
>>76750059
>white country
>>
>>76756915

i don't think i'm wrong there though. seen the speech a few times
>>
>>76752089
It's shit. Don't bother.
>>
>>76748775
>that wall of text

BUILD
>>
File: 1442784264768.gif (368 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1442784264768.gif
368 KB, 280x280
>>76757095
>>
>>76756718
I see Mexico as a Piñata party. Everybody is too busy trying to get as many candies as possibles to care about the kid with the stick accidentally hitting other kids, white trying to continue hitting the piñata.
In the same way, Mexico is a big fat rich mess. There's so many ways to get yourself rich, that your average upper-class mexican is busier trying to make money out of some fixed government business, than fighting corruption. Why would they do so? There may be some who think "Well I'll only do a few big businesses, after that I'll get to work on cleaning my country!" but once they start they can't stop.
>>
>>76748775

Texas boom is due to oil. Florida boom is due to jews (and the spics who live there are cubans and puerto ricans), California boom is due to jews and asians. Nothing to do with mexicans. E.G. New Mexico is a shithole.
>>
Most immigration to America comes from India and China nowadays OP, and hispanics lose Spanish

t. Hispanic living in California
>>
>>76757705

and jews and asians dominate the economy in california, not mexicans.
>>
>>76756259
>Arabs lived here so we are arabs
That only applies to your region, central america.
Your region was only habitated by monkeys and you are still fucking apes.
>Look outside
>See country in economical crisis and still more than Average GDP in the EU
>>
Why do you guys treat black people in Latino countries the same way white people treat us here. From the perspective of the average views of your people.
>>
Fairly sure the correct answer is to "Make Mexico Spain Again
>>
File: 1385376192279.jpg (52 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1385376192279.jpg
52 KB, 515x515
>>76752909
When I was in Texas there was a place that started looking like that in the 90's. The city eventually went in and bulldozed the whole neighborhood. It was nice. They weren't going to let that favela shit spread into the US.
>>
>>76748775

well it is a third world nation, despite what you want to think it is, or want to think that phrase means

dont shoot the messenger
>>
>>76749570
>76749570
Mexico would destroy your shit little country in a second if it wanted to. Fucking moron.
>>
Anyone who doesn't live in California and hasn't visited Mexico can't tell me Mexico is not a shithole.

Get on YouTube and look up some cartel shit. It is fucking terrifying that these savages live within a couple hundred miles of me.

When your own fucking police force has to wear masks to hide their faces and cover their name tags so that their families don't get literally strung up from an overpass and their corrupt payoffs stop coming in, you can't tell me it's not a third world country.

Juarez had something like 2,000+ murders in the last YEAR. The entire government is corrupt. News stories that would cause full on investigations, riots and outrage in the US, are literally just another day for people in Mexico.

The Mexican cultures basic mantra is "get yours, fuck everyone else, and don't get caught." I've spent a lot of time with Mexican teenagers, and adults, and they can't stop shooting each other for long enough to get their shit together. I won't even say that Mexicans are "lazy" because I know a lot of Mexicans that bust their ass harder than me, but their culture is just to take as much as they can from whoever they can get it from, hence all the corruption in Mexico from the top down. If your father is a thief, and your mayor is a thief, and your police officers are thieves, why wouldn't you become a thief too?
>>
File: king kang.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
king kang.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
>>76754944
>norway
>not cucked
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html
>>
>>76751750
Tell me more about the mexican"s" rapist? Are they have a militia like rapist group that serve all mexicans or just the elite? :^)
>>
File: 1465542907939.jpg (59 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
1465542907939.jpg
59 KB, 600x395
Thiccc
>>
>>76748775
>mexico
>not third world

Pick one.

I just got back from cabo yesterday. even your resort towns are shitholes.
>>
if mexico is so great why don't you go back
>>
>>76750497
Theres a saying in mexico that says "Millions of people ravage the country every day to its knees but it never falls.
>>
>>76759922

>Hungary
>"i have a better grasp of the english language than you."
>>
>>76760027
This.
Then they respond with
>"HURR THIS IS MEXICO'S LAND, WE'RE TAKING IT BACK DURR".
>>
>>76748775
Anyone with AN education knows Mexico is third world.
>>
>>76748775
im latino, dont lump me in with mexicans, fuck those faggots. no body likes mexicans.
>>
>>76751944
>They're

An act of being/doing

"They're at the mall"
"They're niggers"
"They're incharge"

>Their

Possessive/belongs to

"It's their problem now"

>there

A place/location

"They're over there, enjoying their cookies"
"Over there, by the window"
>>
>>76759806

Nice cherrypicking, meanwhile they have nationalists in government and remain one of the riches and most successfull countries in the World.
>>
I REALLY hope that Trump builds a Fire wall too so these fucking Headless warlocks can fuck off of 4chan
>>
>>76748775

You have to go back, Pedro.
>>
>>76748775
Maybe, but they're still going to build that wall.
They can come in legally like normal humans.
>>
>>76748775
>Mexico is not "third world" (no one with a decent education uses that outdated jargon btw),

Jargon? The fuck? It accurately explains how civilized the culture of a nation is.

>Mexico has for decades been plagued with a corrupt white minority as the ruling class.

Dumbass, that's exactly what Third world governments look like. What's next? Am I expected to believe that Philipines is rich too because they also have a corrupt White & Chinese minority who own nearly everything from that shithole country?

Everyone knows that Mexico's leading families are rich, that doesn't mean that the nation itself is rich. They have an extremely stereotypical society where only the rich families are on top and everyone else lives in squalor.

The age of consent in Mexico is 12 years old, lol.
It sure explains why illegal immigrants from local highschools would come over to my middle school back in 1998 just so they could fuck 13 year old girls, LOL! Fuck off with this hurr durr Mexican is so advanced bullshit. It's all pipe dreams & fantasy just like Aztlan.
>>
>>76748775
>Mexico is not "third world"
Dime, eres mexicano?
>>
>>76761488
never mind
>>
>>76757959
>Being this butthurt
Did I touch a nerver Ahmed? :^)
>>
File: 1457987405094.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457987405094.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1600
>>76748775
3rd world confirmed shill.
>>
File: vinfox.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
vinfox.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Fuck mexishit turd world shit hole.
>>
>>76748775
Stopped reading there. Mexico is of the most corrupt shitholes of all southamerica (we don't even get to their level and we're pretty fucked up by pol. corruption) and they don't represent anyone on US but their fat taco-farting brethen that couldn't jump the fence.

CHI
>>
File: 1463021738244.png (108 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463021738244.png
108 KB, 640x480
Fuck beaners build wall.
>>
>>76749458
In all seriousness, it would actually be better for the country as a whole if it's more skilled workers stay in the country.
>>
>>76756736
Welcome to libtard logic. The ride never ends
>>
>>76748775
I work with Mexico and

>They are a third world country and WANT to be a third world country. Their goverment promotes this.
>They are not a growing economy. They are very protectionist though. The companies and distributors, even retailers, put a lot of obstacles for foreign businesses and backstab you at the slightest sign of trust.
>A lot of companies have very poor ethics and almost no ambition to grow. Most mexicans live day by day and don't make financial plans.

Nothing against their people though. They've got better manners than any european I know and they tend to be very friendly. At least middle aged people. Teenagers are brats everywhere I guess.
>>
Suarez take off your VPN
>>
i hate mexicans
>>
>>76749758
Just because your city is growing doesn't mean it is good shape. GDP doesn't mean shit when its all being sucked up by lazy shitskins.
>>
>>76751079
What the hell is going on in this post? You're a pizza fag talking shit to another pepperoni face. Are you some Beaner that got stranded in Southern Europe?

>>76756994
No you're just retarded. They're means they are.

>>76758412
LOL it's sad when a Europoor country is actually weaker than Mexico. I lived in Alberto Barbossa land before and I actually had no idea that it was in Europe because it looked so poor.
>>
>>76764890
>What the hell is going on in this post? You're a pizza fag talking shit to another pepperoni face. Are you some Beaner that got stranded in Southern Europe?

I'm albanian.
>>
>>76751873
>>76756915
>>76759922
Newfags
>>
>>76748775
Lel, come live to Mexico, to the real Mexico not the places foreigners usually go to and you will realize that if there was a forth country jargon it could be used on those places and they are not few by the way.
>>
>is poised to become an economic super power within the next couple decades
Ahahaha
>according to The Economist
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm laff'n, m8.
>>
File: trump.jpg (12 KB, 270x153) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
12 KB, 270x153
Shut up and get your wallet ready CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA BE PAYIN FOR THAT WALL
>>
>>76748775
>Mexico says we aren't the 3rd world that's outdated jargon

Only a third world country would say this...

And I stopped reading there because I'm sure your one of those "Mexican intellectuals" kek
>>
>>76750059
How does Texas maintain it's Republican status despite all the beaners? I live in California and as we all know, it's cucked here. Even though 70% of the people I see are white.
>>
>>76766401
Texas Mexicans vote Republican more often and whites have been trending more Republican at the same rate as immigration. California is the only place stoned and stupid enough to turn solid blue because of immigration.
>>
>>76766582
>Texas Mexicans vote Republican

Damn how do you pull that off. I should listen to my family and just move East.
>>
>>76748775
You have to get off burger's property Ramon. The 8th of November is coming, better do it before burger makes you.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.