[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men commit suicide more frequently than women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Why do men commit suicide more frequently than women?
>>
Because men are quitters.
>>
i suspect it's because testosterone increases bravery and aggression.

aggression towards yourself.
>>
>>76743599
It's because men are more violent and chose more violent methods that lead to death. While women are more gentle and can't actually kill anyone (not even themselves). Women actually do try to kill themselves more than men (because they almost never succeed) because their life is so much harder. It's NOT that men actually want to die for real and that women are just doing it for attention! Don't listen to those misogynistic virgin beckbeards! Suicide is a female issue!
>>
>>76743998
>>
George Carlin did a bit on this. Quite funny.
>>
>>76743599
Actually, men are much more successful in attempts than women, leading to much higher suicide rates.

Or in other words, men are more radical and determined while women are more "hopefully some white knight will here my desperate suicide cry to save me."
>>
The suicide rate of transgenders is 44% according to a psychologist that I know in Canada.

I'd give you a source, but Google deleted all the scholar search results that criticize transgenders : ^ )
>>
>>76743599
Because men are better than women at literally everything. That includes suicide, and these days apparently even includes being a woman.
>>
Because women have easier lives. They don't have any pressure.
>>
>>76744967
Tl;dv?
>>
>>76743599
More difficult to get laid compared to women

If married
>Gender violence laws
>divorce means bankrupcy: exclusive custody, pay for child support and maintenance
>>
>>76743599
Men are more susceptible to the redpill
>>
men work hard to get where they are, the majority of women bitch, moan, cry sexism or suck dick to get what they want. Pressure builds and the men finally have enough and snap
>>
Because they want to.
>>
>>76745001
Holy shit, I didn't realize Alaska was that depressing for women.
>>
>>76743599
Less social support and government support. Women have a support network and government services to fall back on, because they're seen as weaker, and that men just need to man up and suck up whatever problems they may be facing.

Society is pretty sexist towards men.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.