[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, did bernie drop out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Question.jpg (42 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Question.jpg
42 KB, 480x480
Is he still talking about "taking it to the convention?"

didn't he come out and endorse hillary yesterday?
>>
>>76742523
and for those wondering about my pic, the answer is "yes, yes she will."

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resolute_desk
>>
>>76742523
I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 98% complete. Does not having the lead 98% of the way through the primary count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the primary is still on? Bernie is still running right now and he has been the best candidate in the Democratic Party primary for how many years now? He's running one of the worst worst in the history of the party who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of election fraud and the mainstream media. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Bernie is one of the best fucking candidates in the history of the party, he went 86-14 in Vermont and would of won the South if the blacks didn't vote. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make privileged topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Bernie wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost Montana when she needed to get one, just like in 2008. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you white? Are you male? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Bernie topics because you're a white male who doesn't like Bernie because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a white male. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>76742523
He didn't drop out because he has no idea what's going on. The guy is senile

People gave Rubio shit for being repetitive, but Bernie has said the exact same thing hundreds of times, even when asked about things that have nothing to do with his stump speech, he still says the same damn thing.
>>
I believe he's still entering the convention but is in talks to help unify the party. That's as far as he's endorsing Hillary, so he's not directly saying hes endorsing her, but endorsing the party.
>>
>>76742523
Fucking Sanders... I knew he was always a cucked pushover but even this turn of events is too hard to watch.

How can BernieBros stomach this sickening Juden who's completely backpedaled on his campaign slogan? I would have killed myself.
>>
>>76742523
Keep it up with the macro, Einstein. Keep generating pity for her because she got cheated on and you'll guarantee her seat in the White House.
>>
>>76742523
Oh in sorry, did Bernie lose already? Oh that's right the primary isn't even over yet.
>>
Bernie is done. He just wants to stay relivent so he can keep his campaign endorsements and incite violence in our streets and blame it on the dnc and president trump.
>>
I can at least respect (some) Bernie supporters. Bernie actually stands for something, he has principles and doesn't change to get votes. Even though I disagree with him on some things, I can respect him in that regard.

What the fuck does Hillary stand for? Take away 'muh vagina' and who is she? What are her beliefs other than 'I'm gonna be obama again!'? A vote for Hillary is just saying 'I like the democrat party' and nothing more. You can stick literally any other politician in there and it'd be the same. What are her accomplishments in her multitude of offices? What has she done other than have a vagina and be in politics?
>>
>>76743476
>What are her accomplishments in her multitude of orifices?

Fixed
>>
>>76742739
I think that pasta legitimately gave me autism.
>>
File: 1857687687678.jpg (305 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1857687687678.jpg
305 KB, 1280x960
>>76743608
Thank you toothpaste-san
>>
>>76743615
>cancer gave anon autism
Kek
>>
>>76742523
Sanders is the equivalent of Basic Kasich.

>I'm beating Trump in head2head polls
I'm beating Clinton in head2head polls

>Muh contested convention
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.