[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that /pol/ is a christian board, any other religions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x228
Daily reminder that /pol/ is a christian board, any other religions (or atheists) are not tolerated. True red pilled people accept god.
>>
File: Jesus Christ.jpg (62 KB, 620x839) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ.jpg
62 KB, 620x839
>>76742238
Agree.
>>
>>76742238
>Norway
>Pepe
>knowing /pol/ culture
>>
>>76742407
Why did you kill him? Apologise.
>>
>>76742238
t. christcuck
>>
>>76742465
sorry m8 it was uncalled for
>>
>>76742580
I accept your apology. I apologise for the holocaust.
>>
File: 1448606324379.jpg (41 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1448606324379.jpg
41 KB, 340x480
>>76742238
>redpilled
>blindly follows something with no proof of its existence
pick one

3/10 made me reply
>>
All of two people who have ever come to /pol/ are serious Christians, and they are in dire need of mental help. The rest of you are just shit flinging apes and if Heaven is real I hope Jesus spanks you before sending you to the firey depths with me.
>>
>>76742655
It's cool, no hard feeling
>>
>>76742687
62%
>>
No it isn't

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep" he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

/pol/ "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and in eternal rewards for dying a martyr would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"
>>
>>76742238
>Christian board
>Has advertisements for Japanese sex toys
>>
>>76742687
Yeaah because believing in something is so bluepilled

Belief is based on knowing deep down tat something is how how it should be or whatever
>>
I now know KEK is a true god. The Christian God has abandoned his followers and now serves only the Jews. Allah, the desert moon god masquerading as the Abrahamic God is also growing too powerful.
>>
>>76743017
>Atheist lecturing Christians on what Christianity is
Every time.
How are you enjoying your secular west, friend?
Are you excited for the legalization of bestiality and pedophilia?
How about the suicide rates did you check them lately? Mental disease? Wanna google how many young people in the UK feel like they belong to no gender?
Fuck off with your stale paste
>>
>>76743017
Give to Cesar what is due to Cesar.

Religion and politics are separate matters.
As a Christian I want to help the lower species, as an Italian, I don't want them in my country.
Help them in their own country, as we have already done for centuries.
>>
File: 1446662280675.jpg (208 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
1446662280675.jpg
208 KB, 500x643
>>76742238
Amen.
>>
>>76743311
Atheist or not, he does make a few valid points.

Specifically that capitalism and Christianity don't mix.
>>
File: koudounaris_st-_luciana.jpg (2 MB, 1500x836) Image search: [Google]
koudounaris_st-_luciana.jpg
2 MB, 1500x836
Daily reminder that "meme magick" is degenerate witchcraft.
>>
File: 1464757439299.jpg (85 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1464757439299.jpg
85 KB, 540x540
I remember being an Atheist in highschool. I felt like I was correct at the time.
What I mean by that is if you feel like you're correct then stand by your point. Not a passive aggressive comment towards high schoolers.
Now that I'm older(early twenties) I believe that there is a creator but I don't accept any organized religion as truth.
>>
>>76743311
Least we're not surrounded by people who want to kill us
>>
>>76743631
Good ideology.

Deism is based, you should read up on it.
>>
>red pilled
> belief system based on fairy stories

Ok hans
>>
>>76743311

You seem to believe that I was never christian- But I was, and a quite radical one

On the other side, you can't justify being right-wing while your religion demands otherwise

>>76743346

Why be a christian then?

If you actually believe the promises and threats of Jesus about eternal torment, then what happens to Italy or not would be irrelevant to you

Your behavior would be closer to the one of Martin, which, from a logical standpoint, assumed the correct outcome: Insofar the martyrhood and persecution ensure divine rewards, stopping your enemies from martyring you and your family would deprive them from such rewards, which are eternal, compared to this worthlessly short earthly life!

but if you don't actually believe in those rewards, then being christian makes no sense
>>
File: 1465454790276-pol.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1465454790276-pol.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>76743686
Cringe.....
>>
>>76742238
>redpill
>christ cuck

You can't have them both, anon.
>>
>>76744222
Caring for the Church is more important than receiving the glory of martyrdom.
>>
>>76744222
So martyrdom is the only true way to get into Heaven?

Please elaborate, your arguments are very enlightening.
>>
>>76742238
Fuck religion. Go ahead and drink your priests cum altarboy or you will get crucified.
>>
>>76742655

Seems like somebody is due for another famine
>>
>>76743311
>le non Christians don't know anything about Christianity meme
Stop acting like you're superior you sound like a tool as much as the most fedora'd atheist
>>
>>76744811

Paul, Peter and a bunch of other early christians embraced their martyrhood even when caring for the Church

The two are not incompatible
>>
>>76742238
>atheist

I don't give a fuck, I'm here because I hate mudslimes and kikes.
>>
>>76745103
*tips fedora
>>
>>76744222
I'm Christian because I believe a society need a shared set of morals. I don't care about heaven or hell, when I die, well, let's see what happen.

I also care about my country, and it's very relevant to me if my child will live a good life or not. I don't want to be cursed by him in my afterlife cause I have contribute to destroy my own country.
>>
>watches cf once
>>
File: 15145262626.gif (920 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
15145262626.gif
920 KB, 500x300
>>76745141
>>
>>76745342
2 tru
>>
>>76744222
You sound more fatalist than a fucking Muslim.
Don't you have to go fast?
>>
>>76742238
>pink board on 4chan
>christian

>believing in hurkadurka religion model B
>red pilled
>>
>>76745904

I am describing the first christians, and yes they were islam-tier
>>
>>76745341
I believe one of his points is you can't pick and choose morals if you're a right-wing Christian. Right-wing Christianity not only preaches peace and love, but hatred or vilification towards those they do not understand or like.

Jesus preached love for everyone. Love your enemies, your neighbors, and even people who want to do you wrong.
>>
>>76745341
>I'm Christian because I believe a society need a shared set of morals. I don't care about heaven or hell, when I die, well, let's see what happen.
This to be honest senpai. You got it right pizza-fag
God can take me to burn in eternal hellfire, as long as my children are fine and live a good life in a good civilization I will accept that punishment.
>>76743017
Although to be honest senpai, I'm a beginning christian (only going to church for less than a year now) and I read sentences like those in Matthew and I interpreted them the same way you do, and found them indeed quite nihilistic. Wouldn't really know what to make of them, because if you read them like that, Jesus effectively says, guis fuck it, lets just live as hippies...I'll ask my pastor for his interpretation though as I can't simply agree with these statements
>>
>>76746287
Right or left wing have no sense to me.
I'm a fascist, and I'm a Christian, I see no contradiction. A lot of stuffs in the Bible are incompatible one to another, I'll take only the ones I can feel they are right for my life.
God will judge me at the end, right? Well, let's see what He think about my choices.
>>
>Don't try to understand how the world really works, just say God dun did it!
No thanks.
>>
>>76747750
I see your point. The question is though, was the Bible meant to be open to interpretation? Does God want you to pick and choose what morals are right and wrong?

If one thing in the Bible is open to interpretation, does that mean everything is?
>>
File: pope.jpg (176 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
176 KB, 1600x900
REMINDER
>>
>>76747750
>I'm a fascist, and I'm a Christian

that fact that you don't care about heaven or hell makes me doubt that you are an actual christian, but I understand some attachment to what one can (wrongly) assume is a traditionalist force of hierarchy
>>
File: good-goyim.jpg (494 KB, 1097x1000) Image search: [Google]
good-goyim.jpg
494 KB, 1097x1000
> christian
> not cuck

you can have only one
>>
>>76747750
Catholics arent christians, luigi
>>
File: crusades.jpg (472 KB, 1136x1499) Image search: [Google]
crusades.jpg
472 KB, 1136x1499
Christianity = cucked
>>
File: jesus.jpg (674 KB, 800x7200) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
674 KB, 800x7200
ALSO:
> This is what christians actually believe in
>>
Christianity is a rigged economy
>>
>>76749105
>the universe is big so God doesn't exist
>>
>>76746900

Don't be surprised if your pastor goes "refugees welcome" on you
>>
>>76748574
The bible is a "live" text, God talk to us through it.
Yes, it can be interpreted differently in different historical times.
>>
>>76749282
imagine a being that created the universe, from the smallest subatomic particle to the super-massive starclusters and binded it all by a mighty laws of nature. Mind that wrote the symphony of life in a proccess of organic chemistry. And now imagine that mind taking a personal care about your masturbation habits...
>>
File: ChristiansWelcomeRefugees.jpg (51 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
ChristiansWelcomeRefugees.jpg
51 KB, 540x300
>christianity
>>
>>76749601

that makes the Bible into a pointless, meaningless book, where you read what you want to read, always under the spectre of a left-wing revival of the real thing
>>
>>76749654
Yes, God cares about the wellbeing of all the creatures he created in this huge universe.
>>
>>76749654
>the universe is too big for God to care

God, by definition, is all-powerful all-knowing.
>>
>>76749824
Yes, the devil exists and will try to trick you in every possible way.
The Bible is not the only tool you have, there is also the Church, your faith and your soul.
Life is a fucking quest, is not that you get all written down and settled for eternity, there is no braindead shortcut to heaven. You need to work out your way.
>>
File: no_magic-card.jpg (107 KB, 429x960) Image search: [Google]
no_magic-card.jpg
107 KB, 429x960
>>76749942
Sure, thats definitly why milions are dying daily from hunger.

>>76750047
No, we are too low and insignificant to even consider us. .Not to say to care about wheter or not we masturbate. Also, if he is all-knowing, why he gets angry when stuff happens?
>>
>>76750424
Why did god created the devils? I thought he was all-loving?
>>
>>76750794
For the same reason he sent down his son to die for our sins, for fun.
>>
>>76750424

How do you know this so-called "Devil" is not tricking you into ignoring the actual message of self-denial laid down very plainly in the Gospel (Jesus goes out and even declares that unless you hate yourself and your family you can't truly follow him!), so that you go to Hell?

I mean really, putting value into the world is far more likely to be a devilish trick, than actually taking seriously the message of Jesus
>>
kek religion is for the extremely weak minded and you will never make it if you have morals
>>
>>76750794
Free will.
Devils are angels with pride, they wanted to be like God.
>>
>>76751108
So in creating the free will, god is the ultimate source of all evil?
And if he knew the future, did he did that on purpose?
>>
File: 1460748017936.jpg (97 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
1460748017936.jpg
97 KB, 800x502
>>76742238
>>76742407
>semite4semites
>>
>>76750983
Jesus said a lot of things, they can be intended in different ways. You need faith and you need the Church to guide your faith.
I cannot know, I may have been tricked as you say, but I firmly believe I'm not.

And don't say the Pope.
The Pope too can be tricked by the devils, this is why there are many anti-popes in history, and not every bishop agree with the current Pope.
>>
>>76751835

>Need the church
>Pope isn't infallible

How can you believe these two things?
>>
>>76751835

All I am reading is that you have already decided how you will interpret every verse of the Bible before hand

That is all good until your descendants decide that they don't wanna risk damnation, and they wanna follow what Jesus really meant

Then you get a new Luther, a new round of cathars, a new Thomas Multzer, a new round of the promise of Jesus, that he didn't come to bring peace, but to make the father put his son to the sword, to make his household the enemy of man
>>
>>76742238
Why worship just one god?

Even worse, why worship his cuck pacifist carpenter SJW son?
>>
>>76751491
>did he did that on purpose?
Maybe, God "brain" is a lot more powerful than human brain, we cannot know he's own plans for the future of humanity.
And if life is just a test for knowing the value of a person, yes, he may have done on purpose.
>>
>>76752199

>cuck pacifist

Don't project your cuckoldry onto Jesus, leaf.
>>
>>76751835
> The Pope too can be tricked by the devils

You should be receiving psychiatric care...

Do you also hear angelic voices in your head?
>>
>>76752326
> "Do not resist an evil prerson"

Please tell me how is he projecting?
>>
>>76752409

Do you believe the pope does?
>>
CHURCH OF ENGLAND ONLY, ALL OTHER SECTS BURN IN HELL
>>
Pol is in fact a German Paganist board, sorry to break it to you
>>
>>76752545

>There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: . . . a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, . . . a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace

Do you even know what pacifism is?
>>
>>76752016
Pope and Church is not the same thing.

>>76752151
No, I'm not decided on how to interpret every verse of the Bible, in the course of my life I may have some revelations who will change my worldview. This happen all the time to everyone. I'm open to changes, I will do what I think is the good thing to do.
I also hope future generations will do what they think is the right thing to do. The universe is not standing, it change, and we must adapt.
>>
>>76742238

>Believing in a magical fairy in the sky
>Believing that you must obey its every command including not having sex except for procreation

You are literally cuckolding yourself for an imaginary being
>>
>>76752326
>turn the other cheek dude
>pls stop slut shaming mary magdalene
>""father"" Joseph is literally a cuck
>give all your shit to the poor
>>
>>76752618

>Church founded because King wanted to divorce his wife so he made himself pope

Sounds legit

>>76752921

Never said they were the same thing. But if the pope can be wrong on matters of doctrine then everything he says is an opinion and the Catholic church is no better than any other Christian church.
>>
>>76752919
>time to kill

Meaning killing animals for food.
Do you even interpret the bible?

>>76752921
What is a religion good for if you can change your world view on a whim?

How is it "holy word of god" if it is open to be interpreted by any beta faggot like you?
>>
>>76752955
> You are literally cuckolding yourself for an imaginary being

Muh sides =D
>>
>>76752326

He said "love your enemies"

You will say "Well I can still kill them, right? I can love them if i tell myself in my head that I love them, without having to do anything about it. Jesus didn't ask me to let them subdue me"

then i will point out he said "if they take your coat, give them your shirt as well"

And you will say "Well, right, it may look like they can subdue me, but that is actually a way to insult them! You see... Jesus wants us to be passive aggressive"

Then I will point out he said "The meek will inherit my kingdom"

and you will say "Yeah, it may look like I am supposed to be submissive and meek instead of passive aggressive... but Jesus said that he wanted them to buy a sword right?"

then I will point out that when his followers tried to use the sword against their enemies, Jesus stopped them and asked them to embrace their crosses; that the only reference Jesus did to using the sword was against your own family...

Then you will say "Well yeah, if my family were not christian... I guess... I will have problems with them..."

Then i ask you why you are a christian, if it is such force of weakness and division

and you will answer that it is only the way to avoid Hell

and then I will ask you what kind of benevolent God would create Hell

and you will answer that Hell is what happens when you isolate yourself from God

But who the heck wants to be close to a demented crazy God that wants you to love your enemies and hate your family!
>>
>>76753358

>Time for war

Way to skip over that part.
>>
>>76742238
>whats up norbro, are you okay?
>>
>>76753506

it is bizarre how you are forced to interpret Jesus' figures of speech as COMMANDMENTS to kill, to hate and to war... while declaring that his ACTUAL INSTRUCTIONS to love your enemies, to not judge others, to give everything away to the poor, to submit to your enemies and embrace your cross, were figures of speech
>>
>>76753161
In matter of doctrine, I must believe he is infallible.
If nuns were allowed to say the mass, I will happily attend, this is the realm of doctrine.
But if he say some nonsense, like muslims are our brothers and believe in the true God, fuck this old man, this is just a talk, not a change in doctrine.
>>
>>76753506
War against the poverty, the famine and the intolerant bigots, my dear friend.
How can you wage war if you can't murder?
How good is a sword when you have to turn the other cheek?

God is love.
Jesus is SJW.
You are a cuck.

Embrace the truth.
>>
File: dead kike.jpg (63 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
dead kike.jpg
63 KB, 800x482
>>
>>76753968

Jesus also said some nonsense about... loving your enemies, not judging others, and submitting to your enemies... fuck this hippie, this is just a talk, not a change in doctrine.
>>
>>76753968
Again, you are interpreting the word of god as you seem fit. Jesus promised Peter that pope is an exception from human error. Such hubris.
I mean, how much more arrogant can yo uget then to intrpret a word of god?

>>76753494
Jesus this is brutal man =D
>>
>>76753988

>All killing is murder

Is this what you actually believe?
>>
LIES, pol is a KEK board. We simply keep retarded Jew Fag Christturds around for lelz. Everyone knows Jesus is just a jew invention stolen from older faiths. These silly fucks hoo hoo hooooo
>>
>>76753358
Open to interpretation through faith.
Not open interpretation through logic or personal interests.
You need to be honest to yourself and have faith.
Sorry, I cannot explain what is to have faith.
>>
>>76742238
>true red pilled people accept being cucks

No.
>>
File: 1438778016893.jpg (64 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1438778016893.jpg
64 KB, 900x900
Jesus "I raped my own mum" Christ, this looks like /pol/ is not as much christian as a christians would like to think =D

I mean, getting owned in their own thread?
Oh god, please make them fuck off for good. =D
>>
Believing in imaginary friends is what it's called. Everyone knows KEK is real and that jebus is silly pagan dirt. KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD, fuck jebus and his scumfuck jew brethren.
>>
>>76754549

>I raped my own mum

She consented, you retard.
>>
>>76754399

Jesus believed that calling your brother a fool was already murder and you became deserving of hell

and here you are trying to convince us that something far harsher than simply calling someone "you dummy" would not be considered murder---
>>
>>76742238
This is true
It was true of /new/ it is true of /pol/
>>
File: pbv.jpg (26 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
pbv.jpg
26 KB, 310x310
>>76754399
> War is not murdering other people

Have you ever been out of that basemnt, anon?

>>76754441
> Muh faith
> this magically makes my interpretations of bible true

Man, you are taking arrogance to a brand new level. And yet again, I think you should have some medicine for that.

I believe that god will punish you for such a hubris,heretic.
>>
>>76754704
The only problem is that all of genisis was plagiarized from the Enûma Eliš, mankind's first known faith and creation myth. Jesus is based on marduk, he wanted men to be slaves and worship him and opposed freedom. The dragon/tiamat, stood for darkness and freedom. Christianity stole everything and reversed it. Lucifer/Satan/Jesus are the same person. Source below. Followers of the Jewish lies are totally blind. http://www.religioustolerance.org/com_geba.htm
>>
> mfw my post didn't get an answer :(

>>76751813
>>
Deism is better.
>>
>>76754704

>Jesus said this one thing was deserving of hell
>Therefore everything I think is worse than that is deserving of hell

I'd call you a fool, but there are dire repercussions for that.
>>
>>76754981

> Christianity stole everything and reversed it.

not sure about the rest, but the Gospel does seem like some sort of bizarre jewish inversion of an actual book of wisdom
>>
>>76754681
Sure she did, thats why the angel announced it to her after it happened.

Jesus druged and raped his own mum to conceive himself. I mean, who ever wrote that part should have a serious session with Freud.

>>76754824
And this thread where everone is mocking cucktians is a top notch evidence of that.
>>
>>76755095
Hey I'm not trying to convert anyone. If you do some research, study dates, and read up on comparisons you will see what I'm saying is fact.
>>
>>76754866

Jesus drew a distinction between war and murder, cuck. You in your cuckoldry, don't seem in interested in doing as much but there is a significant difference and it is important when we talk about what Jesus meant when he talked about 'murder'.
>>
>>76755025

If you can't see the problem of escalation that you are facing, I am not sure you are being sincere with yourself
>>
>>76742238
>christian board

Take your Middle Eastern shit somewhere else. This is a Nordic board.
>>
File: 1465526182339.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465526182339.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>tfw god, country, and family
>>
>>76755243

There is no inherent escalation, only one that abides by your opinion.
>>
File: refugees-christmas.jpg (305 KB, 1180x664) Image search: [Google]
refugees-christmas.jpg
305 KB, 1180x664
ITT: Cucktians getting raped like holy "virgin" Mary.

I'm loving it.
>>
File: Tiamat is all.jpg (254 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Tiamat is all.jpg
254 KB, 1280x1024
>>76755295
I'm just like, hail kek huehuehue. I'll pass on the light.
>>
>>76754235
Jesus contradicted himself many times, you cannot take every words literally, use the contest.

>>76754259
I'm Catholic. The Pope is infallible ONLY on matters of doctrine, not politics.
If you study the history of the Vatican, a lot of Popes were wrong about politics or science. Only in matter of doctrine they are viewed as infallible.
>>
File: Founding-Fathers-on-Religion.jpg (87 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Founding-Fathers-on-Religion.jpg
87 KB, 1000x600
>>76755229
War is a mass murder buddy, and nothing more. You are naive to think otherwise.

Also how does "do not resist an evil person" fit that narrative?

>>76755295
the face when pic related
>>
>>76755478
The only problem is the entire faith is fiction. Everything from the system is stolen from other practices, some things outright plagiarized. It's a scam to take your money and make you a mindless slave to a thought form.
>>
I only believe in Kek
>>
File: good-christian.jpg (24 KB, 459x258) Image search: [Google]
good-christian.jpg
24 KB, 459x258
Pic related -> good christians of /pol/

>>76755478
Yeah, I know, you can interpret the bible better then pope, sure. Impressive.

But you are still cucked and frankly, rather silly.
>>
>>76755381
>>76755229

You also have the problem that Early Christians, people that were closest to the original interpretation of the bible, rejected war altogether and refused to fight to defend their homeland

The refusal of christians against the romans during the judean revolt that led to the destruction of the whole region, and the refusal of Martin of Tours to fight against barbarian tribes, openly claiming that he preferred dying to his enemies, are examples of that

For your position to be validly christian, we have to assume early christians were in the wrong here
>>
>>76755536

Murder has a legal definition, one which doesn't necessarily fit with the actions taken by those participating in war. You can ignore this should you be so inclined, but you are only being wilfully ignorant.
>>
>>76755772

You're trying way to hard.
Let me pray for you friend.
>>
>>76742238
> literally worshipping a jew.

>redpilled

Christianity was created by the Jews to make themselves seem divine and above others.
>>
>>76755752
MAY KEK BLESS YOU!!!!!! HO Tiamat Voven Archaos ETERNAL!!!!!!
>>
>>76755862

>People close to the conception of a particular philosophy are necessarily right about every aspect of its implementation

You can't honestly believe this is necessarily true.
>>
>>76755478

He only "contradicts" himself if you are trying to convince himself that the whole stuff about denying yourself and submitting to your enemies was false and start to change meanings of words to make it so

>>76755478

You seem to believe that catholic doctrine is somehow static and stable through history (it isnt)

if catholic doctrine becomes "refugees welcome" what will you do?
>>
>>76755862
Sounds to me like they were cucked to death by Jews manipulating them into believing they could hold their land peacefully and god would protect them.
>>
>>76755536
They were referring to separation of church and state
>>
>>76742238
>are not tolerated
What are you gonna do? Say mean words at people?
>>
File: frog worship festival.jpg (39 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
frog worship festival.jpg
39 KB, 650x400
>>76755993
I went to a frog worship festival and completed the ceremony to become completely devoted to Kek
Now I live only for Kek and no one else

Memes Be To Him
>>
>>76742238
> Morrakiu
> Not redpilled.

Senpai, please troll harder.
>>
>>76742238
>red pill is about accepting reality no matter how uncomfortable or socially unacceptable it is
>claims to believe in a sky daddy because he was brainwashed to from birth and is afraid of the exagerated implications of it not existing like mummy said after all

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>76756138

It is. Arameic and Ancient Greek are reconstructed languages, you are not reading the real thing, but translations of translations
>>
File: 1431928476293.jpg (138 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
1431928476293.jpg
138 KB, 500x292
>>76743517
>trying to stop meme magic

Fight me Goody brazillian nigger.
>>
>>76755982
If thats true it backfired pretty badly for them.
>Christians crusade and kill you then exile you out of there countries
>>
>>76755772
I'm not proficient in engrish, sorry, you have not comprehend what I was saying.
I'm not better than the Pope in interpreting the Bible, never said that, but I'm totally allowed to have different political view than him.
I'm also allowed to think the current Pope is a dumb asshole while remaining a devoted Catholic.
>>
>>76755536
And George Washington didn't support separation of church and state btw
>>
File: 1452135520211.png (9 KB, 239x292) Image search: [Google]
1452135520211.png
9 KB, 239x292
>>76742238
>True red pilled people accept god.
>>
>>76756355

>If I understand a language, I understand any philosophy expressed in that language.

This is what you believe?
>>
File: 1463155968044.jpg (72 KB, 650x680) Image search: [Google]
1463155968044.jpg
72 KB, 650x680
>>76755877
War is pure murder, Ask any soldier ever.

ou are just making an excuses for the most cucked religion in a history of mankind.

>>76756245
"muh open to interpretation" ... I mean really?
>>
File: Gods.png (108 KB, 954x537) Image search: [Google]
Gods.png
108 KB, 954x537
>>76742238
>red pilled
>accept god
>>
>>76756400

it didn't

they were expelled from Britain for 200 years and from Spain from 300 years

and for those minor inconvenients, they got granted the absolute monopoly of the european banking system after the christian churches banned christians from loaning for profit through the middle ages

By the 1600s they had become the financial powerhouses in Europe

Christianity is the most direct root of Jewish Power over Europeans
>>
>>76742238
Fuck off, shill, we praise Kek here.
>>
>>76756528

I am pretty sure that I would understand a text which original text was spanish better than you would understand that same text if it was first translated from spanish to russian and then to german

i think any third party would assume that, should a discrepancy in interpretation of that original spanish text arise, I would more be likely to provide the correct interpretation
>>
>>76756556

>According to my definition war=murder therefore the creator of the universe needs to agree

How arrogant are you?
>>
>>76756574
I do hate Ricky Gervais
>>
>>76756182
>submitting to your enemies was false
It may be true, in some situations, false in other, depend on contest.

>Catholic doctrine is somehow static
No, I don't believe this, I want to say that I have to respect the doctrine: the mass, the sacraments, the institution of the Church.
I have no obligation to follow the political view of the Church, I'm not a Vatican citizen.
>>
>>76756829

Would you expect that any American would understand the implications of the philosophy laid out in the founding documents than anyone else in the world?
>>
File: 1465472579566.jpg (236 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1465472579566.jpg
236 KB, 1000x1500
>>76742238
>That awkward moment when atheists convert to Christianity because they don't want to be seen as bluepilled on a Mongolian fingerpainting forum

She epin, /pol/?
>>
>>76756355
Now you're talking. Indeed, they are translations of translations, all from different myths, which many if not all, being contradictory. On top of this, half where outright ignored, and they wrote their own invention that their Parliament endorsed. And they tout it as fact. This is not even touching the surface however, before even all of these fabrications, Zoroastrianism stole concepts from Mesopotamians, and even further back, the Babylonians with their fake gods like Lilith, Ishtar and etc, got their inspirations from the Enûma Eliš. All faiths stem from the Enûma Eliš, it is mankind's first known creation myth, and first known gods. People bastardized it into a dualistic system, and then later reversed everything. Creating Evil and Sin, Ishtar for example was a Goddess of Love and War, duality was not a thing. And the first known God, the creator of all, the Sleeping God the Dragon Tiamat standing for freedom, chaos, darkness, and creation, being the only thing eternal. They took these concepts and divided them, this is why Light is viewed as evil by people who know the actual faith. It symbolized the death of creation, and enslavement to order and dictation. Jews took these concepts and made Marduk into the good guy and called him Jesus. It's evil.
>>
File: 1463448502099.jpg (69 KB, 508x568) Image search: [Google]
1463448502099.jpg
69 KB, 508x568
>>76742238
This is a kek board, ye who doth not praise kek may fucketh off.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (55 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
55 KB, 470x313
>>76742238
Most /pol/tards only roleplay as christians, but have no real faith
>>
>>76757121

Modern American? No

I would expect those that lived in the immediate period following the creation of the constitution to understand them better tho, as many of the constructs used back then have evolved with time, and so you have endless fight about what did the 2nd ammendment actually meant
>>
File: Uten navn.png (634 KB, 712x1000) Image search: [Google]
Uten navn.png
634 KB, 712x1000
>>76742238
DEUS VULT.
DEATH TO THE NON BELIEVERS
>>
>>76757390

So, the SCOTUS 2016 who is charged with understanding and interpreting the constitution doesn't understand it better than a peasant of 1787?
>>
Hail Kek!! https://youtu.be/LvVEzAUX0cA
>>
File: kekcheck.png (205 KB, 622x625) Image search: [Google]
kekcheck.png
205 KB, 622x625
>>76757315
Praise KEK and may he bless our threads.
>>
>>76757731

than a peasant? he would probably interpret it better

than the SCOTUS of 1787? No way. The SCOTUS of 1787 is the real deal
>>
>>76742238
But muslims also accept god, they just don't ignore the parts that are icky
>/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>76757970

So, according to your train of thought a philosophy is best understood as soon as it expressed. There is no need to interpret it beyond that and the SCOTUS is irrelevant.
>>
bump?

the discussion was good
>>
>>76759068

Only insofar this philosophy is defined as the correct application of extremely old law books which include constructs that are no longer in use

Which is the main difference between Abrahamic religions and Philosophy: for philosophy does not behave as a legislative document
>>
>>76759400

Why do you draw the distinction though? Why should one be understood immediately and not the other? It seems you are being extremely hypocritical.
>>
>>76742687
personal experiences bud
>>
>>76757053

Jesus criticized pharisees for the same thing tho, caring about the rituals of the law, but not for its spirit
>>
>>76757315
>>76757931
literally "WE WUZ KANGZ" nigger worship
>>
>>76759799

Not really

Abrahamic Religion describes a set of laws to be follow if you wanna get benefits in a place that does not exist

Philosophy does not require to implement any law to avoid eternal condemnation (which would demand the most faithful translation possible to avoid the risk)

Philosophy is a set of questions, NOT a set of laws to follow to the word
>>
>Yeah haha I'm a white nationalist and I'm proud of my European ancestry, but I also base my beliefs, judgement, ethics, morality, life, faith and decisions around a middle-eastern shitskin Abrahamic religion that spread throughout Europe using violence, fear tactics, killing Europeans and trampling European traditions. Pagans are heathens.

>Yeah haha I'm a proud liberal and I'm not proud of my European ancestry, but I also base my beliefs, judgement, ethics, morality, life, faith and decisions around a middle-eastern shitskin Abrahamic religion that spread throughout Europe using violence, fear tactics, killing Europeans and trampling Christian traditions. Christians are infidels.
>>
>>76760292

>place that does not exist

In your opinion

>Philosophy does not require to implement any law

Certain philosophies do mandate certain behaviours, the eternal part is irrelevant. Although, there are certain philosophies that recommend adherence to a belief even in spite of the lack of evidence for belief in any particular religion, Pascal's wager for example.
>>
>2016
>not being based agnostic

git gud lads
>>
>>76760735

>The current year
>Not understanding that agnosticism isn't a middle ground

Git unretarded, kumpel.
>>
>>76760946
Where did I claim it's a middle ground, med-pack?
>>
>>76761090

The part where you implied where belief in god was incompatible with agnosticism.
>>
>>76760735
atheism for pussies
>>
>>76761350

Do you believe tthat atheism and agnosticism are incompatible?
>>
>>76760700

They may recommend behavior, indeed.

But a philosophy is, fundamentally, not a set of laws with a given sets of rewards and punishments: Philosophical schools actively encourage dissent, for it is defined as "the search of knowledge", while religions claim that they already have the knowledge, and actively discourage dissent

(note that ideology exists in between them)

A religion may indeed include one or more philosophy (i.e. the extreme self-denying altruistic nihilism present in the Gospel)

But the extreme self-denying altruistic nihilism does not become a religion until it starts to develop a dogma that must not be challenged, and associated rewards
>>
>>76761262
Did I imply that?

>>76761350
>this meme again
>>
>>76761350

Atheism is the most courageous declaration: Namely, that our personal experience may not have a fairy-tale ending
>>
>>76760635
Well put. I believe that Chriscuckery was the first SJW nonsense to come to the west in the first place.
>>
>>76761610
>based Panamabro
>>
>>76742238
>Worshipping a Kike on a stick
>Redpilled
>>
>>76742238
fuck you

signed KEK
>>
>My God is real but yours isn't because my holy text says so

No simplistic bullshit here no sir.
>>
>>76761606
I'm not who you were asking, but the thing that atheism and deism have in common is a belief in knowing what's out there. Agnosticism is neither, and therefore I'd say that agnosticism and atheism, though they share common ground due to the lack of religious-based convictions that deism presents, are equally incompatible due to the "knowing" aspect to the same degree that deism and agnosticism are.
>>
>>76762045

>Atheism is the belief of not believing

This makes no fucking sense. Atheism is a rejection of the assertion "There is a God".

You don't believe that anything does not exist, but rather reject that they do exist.

"I don't believe in Santa Clause" is a statement that makes sense.

"I believe that Santa Clause does not exist" should sound funny because you are stating you believe in the absence of a belief.

Atheism is not a claim to knowledge.
>>
File: PARTHENON.jpg (290 KB, 1144x804) Image search: [Google]
PARTHENON.jpg
290 KB, 1144x804
/pol/ is a muslim board.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jbdGKhwe5U
>>
File: st mary's church.jpg (137 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
st mary's church.jpg
137 KB, 600x415
>>76742238
Amen, brother.

> 1 Chronicles 29:11
Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, Lord, is the kingdom;
you are exalted as head over all.
>>
>>76762585

Van der Bellen pls
>>
>>76742407
not nice
>>
File: Retardation.png (397 KB, 331x448) Image search: [Google]
Retardation.png
397 KB, 331x448
>Daily Reminder
Jesus was a filthy schizophrenic degenerate

He's not god, He was whelped by the conscripted Gaulic mercenary, Panthera onto the Yemenite whore Mary. He was a child prostitute that followed in his whore mother's footsteps by sexually servicing Roman marauders who defiled the holy land.

Fuck Yesha, he died like a little bitch.
>>
File: wojak isis.png (36 KB, 690x539) Image search: [Google]
wojak isis.png
36 KB, 690x539
>>76762697
Alhamdulillah, you know it is the Eternal Truth.
There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his Prophet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbvXJB7GAbs
>>
File: wachowskis.jpg (330 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
wachowskis.jpg
330 KB, 612x380
>>76742238
REGULAR REMINDER: Being red pilled is actually code for having realized that you were born in the body of the wong gender.
>>
>>76762433
>I know that Santa Claus exists (deism)

>I'm not sure whether Santa Claus exists or not (agnosticism)

>I'm positive Santa Claus doesn't exist (atheism)

Agnosticism is the one without a claim to knowledge, atheism is absolutely the claim to knowledge that a higher power doesn't exist.
>>
>>76762946
Fuck you sideways Paraguay
>>
>>76742238
true red pilled people accept fairy tales and bednight stories as their lord and savior
allah akbar
>>
>>76763045

a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/Submit
noun
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
synonyms: nonbelief, disbelief, unbelief, irreligion, skepticism, doubt, agnosticism; nihilism
"atheism was not freely discussed in his community"

You are objectively and measurably false.
>>
>>76762946

well, you win

posting favorite nasheed now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Ktag_ibNo
>>
>>76762989
who are those mutilated maidens?
>>
>>76742238
Get out.
>>
File: twit.jpg (187 KB, 692x996) Image search: [Google]
twit.jpg
187 KB, 692x996
>>76763103
Sheath your cursing tongue, kufir. Accept Allah (swt) in your heart and you will find peace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFmUHEVi1Qo
>>
>>76742687
0/10

Tip harder next time
>>
>>76763185
You're a fucking jackass.

>/DISBELIEF/ or lack of belief /IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD OR GODS/

I don't see how you can claim that taking the EXACT OPPOSITE POSITION doesn't constitute a belief. It's a hardline spectrum of knowing, atheists are on one end and believers are on the other, and both take hardline stances in claiming to KNOW.

The lack of taking a position is agnosticism, not atheism. They're the ones off the spectrum, by claiming a lack of knowing. Atheism is absolutely taking a position and claiming knowledge, whereas agnosticism takes no position and claims no knowledge.
>>
>>76761986
Anon confirmed for 14 year old edge lord
>>
File: paris6n-5-web.jpg (73 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
paris6n-5-web.jpg
73 KB, 970x546
>>76763338
Directors/Writers of the Matrix movie.
If they had accepted the Teaching of Muhammad (swt) they wouldn't have thought about butchering themselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taO6yWyqdhA
>>
>>76763338
Those are the wachowske sisters (formerly brothers) the two crreators of the matrix movies and therefore the concept of red-pilling.
>>
>>76763477

Post evidence your god is real that can't be applied to any other god.

Philosophical arguments are not evidence.

>>76763745

Ad hominem.

Argument from personal incredulity. (I literally posted the textbook definition)

The method of tenacity. (It is because I say so even when it has been proven false)

You argue like a gradeschooler. Your post is discarded. You are wrong demonstrably.
>>
>>76763925

posting best nasheed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjLQWF2_phU
>>
>>76764161
Sala'am Aleikum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWEh-W79qRo
>>
>>76764106
Go back to /r/atheism.
>>
>>76764431
a classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvEOJwF6oio
>>
File: 1464805749723.jpg (266 KB, 823x470) Image search: [Google]
1464805749723.jpg
266 KB, 823x470
Remember: To kill an infidel is not murder; it is a path to heaven.
>>
Okay, quick question: If God wants all men to be saved (1 Timothy 2:4) then why did he harden Pharaoh's heart? Why did God intentionally screw Pharaoh over, taking away his free will and thus shortening his time of grace?
>>
File: hi-isis-social-jpg.jpg (117 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
hi-isis-social-jpg.jpg
117 KB, 620x349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Juge6uECw
>>
what's /pol/'s opinion on evolution?
>>
>>76765289

it is real

only liberals and creationists believe it is false because "dats racist" and "muh jews"
>>
>>76742238
There is kek and only kek
>>
>>76764106
Read a bible, the Gospels

You'll listen with an open mind and heart, or you'll be euphoric and tipping so hard that you won't

It's up to you, I don't care. I've been where you are and it's sad that you have such pride and think you're intelligent. There's no shame in worshipping the creator of the universe

Do you believe in any God? How do you think the universe came to be?
>>
>>76748885
>Neo-Cathar
>Country is literally named after St. Dominic
>>
>>76749654
Get off 4chan and read books by Christian intellectuals. Don't reject something because of ignorant stawman arguments
>>
>>76766287
He has no desire to learn anything
>>
>>76751835
Being an anti-pope was based on being elected improperly, not personal moral worth. Plenty of legit popes in hell
>>
>>76766013

The Pope is neocathar too, tho
>>
>not knowing Norway was a Christian country only for trade reasons
>wanting to push the stories of desert men instead of perserving his own countries snow man stories

Globalist scum.
>>
ultimate bunmp
>>
last attempt
>>
last last attempt
>>
File: 1424991029937.png (247 KB, 570x668) Image search: [Google]
1424991029937.png
247 KB, 570x668
>>76755382
>Anglicans
>Christians
>>
last last last attempt
>>
>>76742238
>>76742407
Daily reminder /pol/ should convert to Judaism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pemOc5Qqqzs
>>
>>76742238
The ultimate red pill is to denounce your religious upbringing and accept that there is no god.
>>
anodda bump
>>
OY VEY THIS IS ANNODDA TRIBULATION
>>
>>76770834
I wasn't brought up Christian though and I am now
>>
good goyim, remember to love your enemies!
>>
>>76742238
Daily reminder that you christfag ahitposters are the worst. If you want to circle jerk about your superstition there's plenty of places you can do that; don't come here for it.
>>
>>76772564
But this is literally a Christian board.
The decline in Christianity lead to the problems we are facing today.
>>
>>76772681

The defeat of secular nationalist Germany is what is causing the current problems of Europe

Christianity has been in decline all the way back to 1789
>>
Hitler saw Christianity as a watered down form of Judaism.
>>
>>76773144

Far from a watered down, it is an extremist version

Jesus takes the laws of Moses and twists them into incredibly insane self-defeating declarations
>>
I became a Christian again when I read Werner Heisenberg's quote about:

>The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will make you an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.
>>
>>76773518

What a strange jump of logic

God may exist => the crazy writings of the gospel are true
>>
>>76742465
>>76742580
>>76742655
>>76742838

B O A R D O F P E A C E

O

A

R

D

O

F

P

E

A

C

E
>>
>>76742238
>Christian
>intolerant

Not how that works
>>
>>76773673
>the crazy writings of the gospel are true
Please ellaborate
>>
>>76742238
>True red pilled people accept god.

BASELESS. OPINION.

Daily reminder that /pol/ is a conservative board, any other political beliefs (or libertardians) are not tolerated. True red pilled people use reasoning, not emotionally-centered arguments.
>>
File: 6.jpg (199 KB, 972x1200) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
199 KB, 972x1200
>>76742238
Nope, this was decided years ago by a concerted effort of multi-day polling and it's very unlikely it's changed in any meaningful amount. 40% Christian, 40% Fedorian, 20% Other. Christians never have nor never will have a majority on this board.

t. "cultural" Christian and 2006 era /new/fag
>>
h
>>
File: top honk.png (40 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
top honk.png
40 KB, 184x184
Reminder that fedora tippers blame Christianity for all the shit that European feudalism fucked up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.