[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE VIDEOGAMES NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1465571317803.png (773 KB, 1080x360) Image search: [Google]
1465571317803.png
773 KB, 1080x360
WE VIDEOGAMES NOW
>>
>>76740689
>deus ex will be better than all this shit
>it'll be racist to think so
>>
>>76740689
All I see is an Italian, Mexican, and a Swede.

What's the issue?
>>
>>76740689

Funny thing is most african americans are part white due to all the breeding between early slaves and whites. Even snoop dog is part white, the success of african americans compared to africans back in africa is due to the increase in successful white genes floating around in their gene pool.

Only africans who are already in the top 10% are able to immigrate legally into white countries and they're abnormalities and that's why they're successful.
>>
>>76740849
And all I see is US citizen, US citizen and US citizen.
>>
>>76740689
What sucks is that all of the people working on these games are either white or Asian because blacks are too stupid for it. Yet it's the people with the lowest IQ and the highest crime rate that gets the most love. Why is this world so fucked up?
>>
>>76741614
Self-hatred and a desire to be punished.
>>
>>76740689
>wah, they're pushing agendas in mah videogames.
>>
>>76740689
call me when they reveal their love interests are white.
>>
>>76741421
>slav
>white
Shithole country full of slavniggers
>>
>>76741614
Actually I watched a developer video for BF and one of the head guys was black but I'm sure he was cherry picked to push muh liberal gendas
>>
>>76740689
>Black guy charged with crime he didn't commit
>Decides to search the real culprit himself
>Hacks everything and kill lots of innocent people in the process

Sounds about right.
>>
Guy ont he far left looks like a half black mate i've got, top lad that cucks nu-males and beats them up regularly.
>>
>>76740689
Just three games I won't be buying.
>>
Shut the fuck up and just take it you fucking whiny manlet cucks. Your time is over, we are taking over now, deal with it or stay forever in your basement, pathetic idiots.
>>
>>76740689
>letting your children play the virtual jew
>playing the virtual Jew yourself past the age of 16

I'm glad the vidya market is increasingly being pushed toward blacks. Now hopefully blacks will become a docile, metropolitan population, much like whites have been the last 20 years, and become soft and unappealing in that time.

Meanwhile, as we starve in reeducation centers, our sons will grow hard and hateful. They will be most pleasing to females of all races after this, and hopefully this is where we can make a comeback.

White hands on a controller is contributing to White Genocide as surely as white hands on a black dick.
>>
>>76740849
roger roger
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.