[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this entire story.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: brockturner[1].jpg (20 KB, 415x270) Image search: [Google]
brockturner[1].jpg
20 KB, 415x270
I am so sick of hearing about Brock Turner. I am shocked at how people are acting, every day I log on to kikebook and every single person I know thinks that they need to make like a fucking official statement on the Brock Turner situation. Usually in cases like these where it's not that cut and dry, there is at least a little bit of dispute but every single fucking person seems to agree that Brock Turner is a disgusting, violent rapist that deserves having his life ruined. I just don't get it, I've read the details of what happened and it doesn't seem anywhere close to as bad as people are acting like. Wtf?!
>>
>>76738930

Here's a thought experiment: name a single Muslim rapist by name. I'll wait.
>>
BUT HE'S A WHITE MALE.
>>
File: 1465275387697.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465275387697.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>76739241
Name any single rapist by name off the top of your head that isn't this guy. I'll wait. :)
>>
>>76738930
I never had kikebook and can't give less fucks.
>feelsgood.png
>>
>>76739241

Muhammad
>>
>>76739241
Mohammed
>>
>>76739241
Mohammed
>>
File: 1407170793812.jpg (123 KB, 771x651) Image search: [Google]
1407170793812.jpg
123 KB, 771x651
Give it a few days and it'll disappear off the face of the Earth because the MSM and social media have the attention span of seaweed.
>>
I unfollowed all of my friends that post about shit like this years ago. The only people who I still see just post about what video games they're playing.
>>
>>76739447
Bill Cosby.

Bill Clinton.

Your dad.
>>
>>76739447
Oh, that's easy.

John Wayne Gacy.
>>
>>76739241
hell just name a black rapist. there's absolutely no way a black dude raping a chick in college makes national news because everyone would cry racism. this is in the national news because it perfectly fits the feminist's narrative about college. pretty sure this is the first college rape scandal that turned out to actually be true for once.
>>
>>76739241

t. mohammed
>>
>>76738930
Dude has fallen. Let it go. They will never let it go. Ignore it.
>>
File: 1464370873018.jpg (92 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1464370873018.jpg
92 KB, 500x667
>>76739574
>>76739578
ALLEGED
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!1

HE WUZ A GUD BOY

HE DIN DU NUFFIN
>>
>>76738930
people who think he got off light are actually retarded

he had to register as a sex offender, that shit is permanent and effectively ruins his life.
>>
>>76739241
I would but they don't release the identity of them here in cuckistan :)
>>
redpill me on this.

Is it true he just finger fucked her a little bit? And they were both drunk? Someone put on my Kikebook something about how he made her bleed or some shit.

Explain.
>>
>>76738930
>>76739241
>>76739447
>>76739639

He didn't even rape her. This is media manipulation at its finest and shows just how easily the jews completely change the narrative. He was never even charged with rape.

"sexual assault", she passed out during foreplay, his dick was never inside her, the whole thing is a joke, he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>76738930
use this non story to filer shitty people out of your life and move on
>>
Is this kid Jewish? I have a bet running with a friend that the lawyer let him off because of the tribe.
>>
>>76739882
>"sexual assault", she passed out during foreplay, his dick was never inside her, the whole thing is a joke, he did nothing wrong.
holy shit. source?
>>
>>76739701
Your face is not an argument!

lmao
>>
>>76738930
Brock is being crucified to help Hillary, it's a feminist tactic to focus on men raping. It's their main message, haven't you noticed?
>>
>both are drunk
>somehow the male is held completely responsible even though he was drunk as well and unable to control his facilities

X fuck feminism
They should both be held accountable
>>
Brock is cute tho. Any shirtless pics of him? :^)
>>
>>76739816
It's unclear wether she started to bleed from her vagina in her testimony - here's the link.

She doesn't recall the event - they were both drunk and kissing beforehand

You can read it yourself

just google

>"turner 12 pages"
and click the first result
>>
>>76740001
read
>>76740114
They did not have vaginal sex
>>
>>76738930
The media told them that's what they're supposed to do, essentially.

Nevermind he already had his trial and got his sentence and it should be done with. Gotta have that witch hunt.
>>
>>76740114
>>76740178

Reading now. Jesus the beginning is already filled with hyperbole a few paragraphs in.
>>
>>76740055
1. The woman was unconscious, while the name admitted that he was aware of what was happening

2. The man was on top of the woman, not the other way around.

Seems pretty clear cut to me. Rape is the ultimate form of degeneracy. This faggot should've gotten 6 years, not 6 months.
>>
>>76739766
This. I had a friend headbutt a girl in high school and her parents pressed sexual assault charges, he killed himself after high school because he couldn't find work anywhere.
>>
I've just kind of ignored this one, but what's the other side of the argument? From what I've gleaned he was touching up a passed out chick in the bushes and some swedish faggots chased him off (or something). Seems pretty suss, so what's his defence?
>>
>>76740323
>he killed himself after high school because he couldn't find work anywhere.

I wasn't aware this was a YLYL thread

lmao
>>
File: hearst.jpg (56 KB, 700x1007) Image search: [Google]
hearst.jpg
56 KB, 700x1007
Socialite crimes are always scandalous, and they always go away within a few months. Turner isn't really a socialite but he's upper middle class and went to a good school.

Remember the 'affluenza' kid?
>>
>>76740393
you couldn't tell by the subject of the op?
>>
>>76739882

The two guys found him fucking her while she was not moving. That's what made it look suspicious as fuck.
>>
>>76738930
>FUCKING white male fingerbangs drunk slut who consented before passing out; he didn't realize she passed out
>angelic muslim refugee beats and rapes 72-year-old granny (http://noe.orf.at/news/stories/2743310/)

Obviously we live in a rape culture. Deport white males and import more muslims!
>>
>>76740540
>angelic muslim refugee beats and rapes 72-year-old granny

Getting laid at this age? She should be grateful
>>
>>76740393
It's always YLYL when Hans the brainwashed cuck arrives.
>>
>>76738930
planned diversion from the attacks on Trump supporters in San Jose and everyone took the bait
>>
>>76740393
and to think some people say the germans dont have a sense of humor
>>
>>76740520

>The two guys found him fucking her while she was not moving

Except that is wrong, his penis was never even out of his pants, let alone inside her.
>>
>>76738930
> I'm so sick of this story.
Great, here's a thought. STOP REPEATING IT THEN.
t. Logic
>>
>>76740637
>and to think some people say the germans dont have a sense of humor

I know, rite? It's so unfair, and I've been working my ass off these past few weeks to correct our reputation :^)
>>
>>76740678
unfortunately, he ran from the scene when confronted

Running=guilty in most people's minds
>>
>>76740879
yeah because most people caught mid-sex act in a public place are going to greet the people who spotted them with a warm smile.
>>
>>76740879

Who can blame him, he's been found guilty for doing literally nothing wrong, and his life has been destroyed by the media under the pretense of a charge that was never considered for sentencing.

I hope he kills the whore. She deserves nothing less.
>>
>>76740842
>screen capping when someone says you were funny
never mind m80. if someone saying you're funny is so rare that you cap it then i think that says all we need to know about your sense of humor.
>>
>>76740879
>Running=guilty in most people's minds

Umm, yeah? If he thought him and the girl were having a good time, why would he bolt rather than tell the people snooping on them to fuck off?
>>
>>76741161
Triggered? :^)
>>
>>76741165
Because maybe he knew they would immediately call him a rapist because she was intoxicated?
>>
>>76741223

I bet you've got a folder where you've neatly organized all of your screencaps, like a tiny digital Auschwitz for compliments.
>>
>>76741381
>like a tiny digital Auschwitz for compliments.

Fucking kek
(no screencap pls)
>>
>>76738930
Scumbag rich kid should be an hero.
>>
>>76738930
Her BAC was "three times the legal limit" - meaning it was probably around 0.24%, which is not in the region of being blackout drunk as she/prosecutors claimed. She was almost certainly playing the victim card when she got busted getting busted behind a dumpster.

They left the party together willingly.

He was also intoxicated. Why is she not responsible for her actions but he is?

The judge made the wrong choice: he gave him too much time. Should've been acquitted. But the SJW movement which crucifies rich white males wouldn't tolerate that. So he caved and gave him 6 months. Unacceptable. But the SJWs want his blood. They find it unacceptable.

Trump 2016
>>
>>76738930
the thing is so many girls get starfish mode when they have sex and are quiet it really isnt that outlandish to continue messing around with a girl without knowing if she is passed out.

especially if you are super drunk yourself
>>
>>76740310
pretend cuckservative spotted
>>
>>76739766

Yup. Once you're on that list, you're fucked
>>
>>76738930
I just find it ironically funny how everyone labels him as a rapist yet he didn't even get his dick out of his pants during the whole thing. His life was literally ruined and he didn't even have sex.
>>
>>76741870
her "claim" was that she passed out before even leaving the party with him and doesn't "remember" she gave consent. So she is basically saying he dragged her from there to a dumpster which doesn't make sense. She also has a boyfriend who wasn't with her at the party, go figure.
>>
>>76742012
>His life was literally ruined

Good. Let this privileged fuck suffer.
>>
>>76741870
Yeah, let's not forget the guy was super drunk himself.
I've had a couple of blackout drunk incidents as a teenager where I apparently continued to function, but have zero memories. I'm really glad I just behaved like a super autist but didn't do anything illegal.

Dude should not be sentenced at all, and certainly not registered as a sex offender.
>>
>>76738930
>Usually in cases like these where it's not that cut and dry

Reasonable guffaw
>>
Every little shit on facebook is pretending to care about this story so they can push their own agenda about how this is WHITE PRIVILEGE and a RAPE CULTURE EXISTS.

They also complain about how the media supposedly portrayed him, you know, since he's white. Racist media! White privilege! All while ignoring the fact the same media had these same retarded fucking lefitsts thinking Michael Brown was such a good boy who dindu nuffin; to the point where they made it seem so unjustified that there was fucking riots and burning of buildings within a community. Same goes for the portrayal of Trayvon Martin.

These retarded leftists are such disgusting hypocrites, it's unbelievable.
>>
If you drink alcohol, you're a massive loser.

If you drink to the point of unconsciousness, you're a degenerate piece of trash.

The girl who got raped deserves half the blame for this.
>>
what do you think the odds are that this guy kills himself within the year? 5 years?
>>
>>76742181
Are you a german refugee or just a liberal cuck who invites them into your nation? This guy didn't deserve to have his life ruined by a lying whore who felt bad about cheating on her boyfriend and wanted to play the victim card.
>>
>>76740323
>headbutt
Wtf, context please?
>>
>>76738930
>Mainstream media paints a FUCKING WHITE MALE who fingerbanged some drunk slut that hooked up and left a party with him, that happened to pass out, as a violent rapist
>Mainstream media paints Michael brown, a 6'5 300lb adult who had just robbed a convenience store for drug paraphernalia and tried to murder a police officer, as a defenseless young child who had his hands up and was pleading for mercy as he was on his way to church and community service
woah its almost like the media is full of lying kikes trying to control the narrative of ebil white men :^)
>>
>>76742614
>If you drink alcohol, you're a massive loser.

t.straightedge fedora
>>
>>76742649

Doubtful. He is upper class for the most part so he will find opportunity somewhere. His father will make sure his life isn't ruined.

If he was poor or middle class with no connections he would probably kill himself.

Who knows though. I can't begin to try to understand the mind of kids around that age.
>>
he's a degenerate and a sinner...
i don't feel bad for him in the least
>>
File: 1464429448453.jpg (524 KB, 886x1002) Image search: [Google]
1464429448453.jpg
524 KB, 886x1002
>>76741381
>like a tiny digital Auschwitz for compliments.
>>
Someone give me the rundown
My dad just told me he got caught by two dudes while he was fucking her but I seem to recall a German posting about him just finger blasting her after he even asked if it was okay
>>
>>76742656

>Lying whore

If you're not even going to do your research on the charges/case, then just shut the fuck up.
>>
BEWARE! !!! The Christfags and Lucifarians are all part of the same Jew Cocksucking Moral Cabal! Don't let them suck your cock!!! They will try to force their weird jew code upon you! May KEK rain shit upon them and their fake Jew creations!
>>
>>76742715

Put the words together and figure it out, mate. Poor girl probably couldn't shit right for a week after that, so fair enough he got slapped with the sex offender record.
>>
>>76742725
Almost like.
>>
>>76741990
>>76739766

Yeah. I'd rather do ten years in prison and walk out with a clean slate than six months and a lifetime on that damn list.
>>
>>76742897
She was lying she had a boyfriend and was fucking around at a party and had regret after making out with him and leaving with him.
>>
>>76740114
A man would never write this shit. It resonates a high school "remember and live strong" cliche. And that's a pretty vivid memory for being so long ago; I have distaste for useless eyewitness testimony.
>>
>>76741778
The guy isn't a scumbag. You're just brainwashed by the israeli media that wants to destroy/control western civilization.
>>
File: 1465523735518.jpg (114 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
1465523735518.jpg
114 KB, 980x735
>>76741223

>literally being this pathetic and gay
>>
>>76742477
Good post. Too bad the conservatives are trash too. Except Trump.
>>
>>76742897
Emotional woman detected. Get back in the kitchen, and out of your Muslim refugee volunteer center, you uncouth whore.
>>
>>76742614
fuck off idiot
>>
I don't believe he was in the wrong, but same as I say women should be aware of potential rapists, he should've understood the cultural climate we live in now. If a woman drinks, leave her alone. That's all the grounds she needs for dodging responsibility for her actions. Just don't try to screw if they've been drinking. They'll fuck your life up over any negative consequences coming their way. They'll fuck your life up if they regret it the next morning. Hell, they might just do it because their friends convinced them that it was rape. I wouldn't have charged him, but he forgot the golden rule "Don't act dumb."
>>
>>76739497
Well that's fair. I mean you need to have friends to want a facebook.
>>
>>76741848
Did the witnesses not say that she was unconscious when found? I guess humping a knocked out woman behind a dumpster isn't degenerate though.

/pol/ is the ultimate contrarian even when it doesn't have to be.
>>
>>76739447
Urkin the town rapist
>>
>>76739882
He ran away when he was found on her, he pretty much knew that she was uncounscious
>>
>>76739766
The empire loves their damn lists.

>t.Hadvar
>>
The reason people keep making a big deal out of this, morons, is because of all the people claiming that this case wasn't "cut and dry", or even that he "did nothing wrong", that clearly it was consensual because -- well, pretty much because you decided it was. Basically this story is a big deal because of all of you.

And yet again, if you had the exact same fucking case in front of you but the perpetrator was a Muslim refugee or a young black man or a Latino immigrant, and the judge gave them six months, you'd all be falling over your fat hypocritical asses to condemn that, blithering on about how >the legal system is literally cuckolds for 200 posts. You all fucking know you would.

Yes, it's fucking hypocritical to ignore all the crime committed by refugees, minorities etc, and then jump on this guy because he's a >privileged white male. But you cunts really like to think that you're better than that. Do you actually have any intellectual honesty at all?
>>
>>76743597

And he's had his life ruined over something he didn't even do, so why exactly would he not have run?

>stay
>100% chance of being fucked even though you did nothing wrong
>leave
>less than 100% chance of being fucked even though you did nothing wrong
>>
>>76743338
Degenerate feminist detected. What the world needs aside from a third world war to toughen this pathetic generation up, is a great Trumpian government purge of leftists/left professors/the schools/and the media. Don't you understand that your five minutes of shame at admitting you cheated on that guy or fucked around is not worth the LIFETIME of hell you give men with your false rape accusations, making false equivalences to ACTUAL cases of rape to drunken frat kids not getting active consent every six seconds. GOD DAMN IT YOU PEOPLE SICKEN ME.
>>
>>76743511
brother bilo
>>
>>76738930
Dang, I posted this right before leaving to run some errands, glad to see it carried on without me.
>>
>>76743655
>Do you actually have any intellectual honesty at all?

No, so you'd better just fuck off I guess.
>>
File: 1377187695360.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1377187695360.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>76739241
>he doesn't realise all muslims have the same name
>>
>>76738930
>cut and dry
Just like your american penis

Incase you are wondering:
uncut master race posting here
>>
>Guy meets girl at bar
>Both get drunk
>Girl grinds on and makes out with guy
>They discuss fingering her
>After aid discussion, they go out back
>He starts to finger her
>She passes out halfway
>Two Swedes see what's happening and intervene

I don't think the guy was in the right. The girl was clearly way too drunk. But if they hadn't been interrupted, this seems like a situation that would have largely turned out to be nothing.

It seems the most traumatic part about it for her was the process of the police telling her she had been assaulted and photographing her genitals.
>>
>>76743597
he ran away cause two fucking swedes popped out of nowhere and began grabbing him
>>
>>76742614
Agreed. I had one episode in high school where I got blackout drunk, pretty sure all I did was vomit and cry about my crush liking someone else, but it was the stupidest, most embarrassing experience in my life and I've had a hard time touching alcohol since. If something like this situation had happened to me, I would have felt humiliated, not like a rape victim. I'm fairly certain that this girl is just embarrassed about her and is pulling all of this so she doesn't have to feel guilty.
>>
>>76739882
This. I want to kill everyone who calls him a rapist. I've never been more disgusted by my country in my life.

Fuck this population, they deserve to be taken over by violent niggers and spics. I hope every single cunt voting for Clinton I's violent raped to deny niggers.
>>
>>76743987
Jude
>>
>>76738930
what annoying about it is this

I'm paying to find out why some rich white chick has pine needles and pine cone in her v-jay jay. Why some other rich drunk white kid were doing, what they said and what they consented to.

Aren't there more important shit for the police to do and spend my tax dollars on? What about the media wasting thousands and thousands covering this story...
>>
>>76744047

This. If no one intervened she would have woken up and moved on with her life realizing that she had just been stupid.

Her entire speach is about how shocked she was during the victim advocate process. She didn't feel like a victim until she was told she was a victim.
>>
>>76739447
Jefferey Dahmer
Ted Bundy
Karl Panzram
Ed Gein

Basically every serial killer, also Ghengis Khan, I can do this all day you stupid faggot.
>>
>>76744296
>Uncut
>Jew
>>
>>76744344
The only victim is the guy because his life is literally over 6 months of jail or not. He's booted from college, banned from swimming, going to have everyone look at him as a rapist because of media manipulation, will never get a job. Honestly I feel bad he is probably going to kill himself later and his father is the only one in his life defending him.
>>
To be perfectly honest its too hard to say who is telling the truth, the important part is her.

Its really simple, as a woman, you dont go out alone and get blackout drunk.
Ive come across numerous female friends wandering around just about ready to pass out and had to drive them home.
I nearly slapped my girlfriend the last time she got blackout drunk.

There will always be rapists, even if you made rape a capital offence, even if you brainwashed every single male in the world with this "teach boys not to rape" shit.
Its always going to happen.
You just dont, as a female get blackout drunk let alone without people you trust keeping an eye out for you.
Its the same reason I dont get blackout drunk and walk down dark alleys and sketchy neighbourhoods.
I dont want tk be shot stabbed robbed or raped.

He might be innocent, he might be a perv, they were both smashed, no real harm done, it should have been dropp ed but it is what it is.
>>
>>76743745
If he tought she was awake why would he think that he's fucked if he stay ?
>>
>>76744554

Same. The girl took a finger and doesn't even remember it. It's as if the whole thing never happened. He's the only victim.
>>
>>76739639
Yeah, but did you see how they brought up some old cases of nig nogs falsely accused of rape, who spent time in jail, and using it as evidence that Turner is getting off easy for being white and that we live in a white supremacist society??

>>76739766
Right, and hasn't he been basically banned from his school? How is he supposed to ever get A. a decent enough job to get a house, support a family, etc, all the normal stuff without college and B. get a shitty job to take care of himself at least, with a criminal record?

>>76739816
He apparently fingered her, and apparently tore her vaginal walls but that seems normal to me. TMI but sometimes my husband is sloppy and scrapes/scratches me. I could see how a drunk guy could easily do the same.

>>76741870
There are a million reasons why it seems completely understandable that he thought what he was doing was okay. Everyone is acting like he's a violent rapist like "heheheh she doesn't want this but I'm gonna do it anyway!" or something, and then violently gouged her vagina, but it seems like he was just stupid and unaware.
>>
>>76740302
Jesus Christ I'm reading too and it's just like bad fan fiction.
>>
>>76744676
The debate revolves around whether the swedes even asked him anything or if they just saw it and straight up came behind him and started pushing and grabbing him. Considering they were drunk and slurring their speech I doubt they said anything and just started roughing him up.
>>
>>76744674
If the guy is guilty, the girl should be just as equally guilty. She chose to go out and get smashed, she chose to hang around that place and be around someone while piss drunk.

Don't want to get raped? Don't get drunk.

Now there are cases where one would get drugged against their own will, I will agree there are people who would do that via syringes or attacks, that is a whole different case in that scenario but here, the woman went out and got hammered. She is just as guilty for choosing to go out and drink as the man is for choosing to initiate sexual conduct.
>>
>>76743971
Oh, you fuck off, Australia.

If nothing else this case has exposed /pol/ for what it really is. Whenever something comes to light you all just scurry right over to your designated ideological corners regardless of the actual facts at your disposal.
>>
>>76740114

Welp, that's enough rage for one day.
>>
>>76745050
It's even more stupid because she was never raped.
>>
>>76744674
I have never been so drunk that I have passed out - and since I'm a guy I really don't have as much to worry about other than getting robbed or something.

That said if he knew she was unconsious it was a shitty thing of him to do.

I don't understand the outrage though - there have been far more violent rapes that have not garnered nearly as much attention in the media / on social media. Sure he only got 6 months - but what about the "Swede" that raped a minor and got community service? You only read about that on shit like pol
>>
>>76744674
I don't understand why anyone gets blackout drunk. It seems incredibly stupid, embarrassing, uncomfortable and not fun at all. I know some people drink a lot for emotional reasons, but why on Earth do girls think its fun to go out in public and become completely unable to care for themselves? I can't believe that no one in this Brock Turner case has even asked why was she so drunk in the first place? Why do people do this to themselves?
>>
>>76745221
He didn't even know that it was a cop talking to him at first after getting pinned down and they waited for some time before the cop was able to get him to focus enough to recall events.
>>
>>76745073
>pol is a hivemind
>implying a case like this would ever see media attention and subsequently pol attention if he weren't white
If the same thing happened to a black guy from the same socioeconomic background id say all the same things.
But this would never even make the news if he was black, hed do his time and no one would ever know.
>>
>>76745415
>implying people are defending him because he's white and not because this is obvious media manipulation to get ratings at the cost of a kids life
>>
It's because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE. That is all there is to it.

Don't forget to browbeat your son because he might turn out like this fucking white serial rapist monster and probably a RACIST too.
>>
>>76740114
Vagina doesnt secrete fluid whilst drinking. Alcohol dries it up leading to a less smooth fingering . you left out how she called her bf and said how horny she was.
>>
>>76738930
Solution: Delete your kikebook account.

Faggot.
>>
>>76744827
Aaah i get it, thanks
I tought he understood them
>>
>>76738930
If you dont like it post a story about black on white rape once a week on your kikebook.
>>
>>76740114
>He said he had asked if I wanted to dance. Apparently I said yes. He’d asked if I wanted to go to his dorm, I said yes. Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes. Most guys don’t ask, can I finger you? Usually there’s a natural progression of things, unfolding consensually, not a Q and A.
WHAT THE FUCK. Like two paragraphs back she's saying it's rape because she didn't explicitly voice consent. But now it's suspect because he asks for explicit consent?
>>
File: 1465094236680.png (260 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
1465094236680.png
260 KB, 484x605
>>76739520
>>76739543
>>76739551
>>76739644
>>76739447
>Name any single rapist by name off the top of your head

>Muhammad

Fucking kek.
>>
>>76745692
Not my intention anon - just trying to provide some facts.
>>
>>76740055
Both aren't just drunk
They're trashed
The majority of the eye witnesses were also trashed
>>
>>76745857
I doubt he explicitly asked to finger her which is kind of weird but he probably DID ask if they could go further and he just went from there.
>>
>>76745726
I need it for family though...
>>
>>76741870
She admits in her letter that you don't normally all if you can move to the next base, and most guys just "go for it"
>>
>>76745857
This is retarded.
>>
>>76741165
It's still suspicious from anyway you see it. He runs off, that makes him look guilty as fuck. He sits there fucking a clearly unconscious girl, that also makes him look guilty as fuck.

It doesn't matter what happened. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and should of handled the situation differently. He should of known better. 100% his fault.
>>
>>76746130
I could understand that from an older guy but the kid was 18 he probably never had sex before and was doing stupid shit. My first time was awkward as fuck cause you don't know what is allowed and what isn't.
>>
>>76745415
I'm not talking about the damn media, I'm talking about you people.

Maybe not literally you, personally -- based on your prev. post you strike me as a little more levelheaded than the typical /pol/ poster -- but most of the people in this thread would completely change their tune if a Muslim refugee did this shit and got off with six months. They might still be calling the girl a slut and so on, but they damn fucking sure wouldn't be taking the guy's side and posting about how he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>76746542
This kid is clearly a dumb, young, trying to have fun basic child without any ill intentions. What are the odds that the Muslim refugee isn't actually a bad guy?
>>
When are we getting the "victims" name?
>>
>>76746542
Actually if this story came out and it was a muslim instead of a white boy, /pol/ would be trashing on the girl because she was cheating on her boyfriend with a muslim nigger.

It is almost like you usually don't post here, or something.
>>
File: 1459403011768.jpg (64 KB, 832x1390) Image search: [Google]
1459403011768.jpg
64 KB, 832x1390
>>76746130
That you don't normally ask to start fingering is what I meant.

To quote the """""victim"""""
"Most guys don't ask, can I finger you? Usually there's a natural progression of things, unfolding consensually, not a Q and A. But apparently I granted full permission."

Her entire side of things comes down to, "I was too drunk to remember what happened, and I don't think I would have done that"

That isn't anything. Court is about what you can prove, and shouldn't come down to anyone just saying hey might not have done something. Hell, every single criminal said they didn't do it, but a lot of them did.

Pic unrelated, just included so you'd read my post
>>
>>76743422

He wasn't humping her. Bitch passed out while he was fingering her.
>>
I wonder how dark it was there.

>He runs off
He was being savaged by rabid Swedes.

>makes him look guilty as fuck
Therefore he raped her. Over and over.

>fucking
No fucking involved.

>a clearly unconscious girl
Not clearly.

>>76746542
Stop trying to tone-police you fucking faggot.
>>
>>76746088
>>76746130
This entire thing is a joke.
It's one of those cases where if two shitfaced drunk people start fooling around, the guy is responsible.
How about the fact that the guy was so drunk he just got horny and didn't even notice that she had passed out? Why isn't she the one reponsible, after all she could have seen he was too drunk to clearly tell if she was consenting and stopped him.

Here's what I'm 99% sure happened :
>at party, Brock is drunk and horny, apparently starts flirting with a few girls
>eventually tries his luck with whatsherface
>she's drunk and uninhibited, so she goes for it
>they dance, grind and kiss
>Brock offers to go back to his dorm and she agrees, because she's the kind of girls who just fucks random strangers whenever she drinks, pls disregard the fact she has a bf
>on the way there the alcohol starts hitting her hard and she can't really stand up
>they start fooling around on the floor
>at some point (a few seconds in? a few minutes in?) she passes out
>drunk Brock doesn't notice and keeps going
>Sven and Ingvar see him, being pussy-whipped femifags they don't try to dismantle the situation peacefully but immediately assume this is violent rape and not drunken humping
>start chasing Brock who runs away because he doesn't feel like getting beat up tonight
>THE END
>>
>>76746494
:
>>76747083
>>
>>76747141
That is how all of these college "rapes" usually go. Actual rapes in college don't get reported like this until days or weeks after the incident because the rapist usually has a psychological hold over their victims.
>>
>>76747141
Absolutely this, Montesquieu
>>
>>76747412
Merci monsieur.
>>
>>76747141
>Sven and Ingvar see him, being pussy-whipped femifags they don't try to dismantle the situation peacefully but immediately assume this is violent rape and not drunken humping
>start chasing Brock who runs away because he doesn't feel like getting beat up tonight
I agree with most but I still think those two fucks were drunk and watching them while stroking their dicks from behind a wall or something and when they saw she was out of it just tackled him. I highly doubt they came up and even asked him what he was doing.

But that's just my personal opinion since no fucking smashed drunk guy is going to focus enough on a sex scene without interest enough to notice that shit.
>>
>>76746787
I'm here daily, sad to say. Yes, I just said that I didn't expect people would necessarily be much kinder to the girl. Let's be real, it'd be about 1/2 people calling her a cheating race-traitor slut who probably enjoyed it and should be shot for her degeneracy, and about 1/2 saying that the guy was clearly a rapist and that the judge should have sentenced him to death but that our justice system has been completely taken over by liberal cucks. Probably a good 30% of you would manage to hold both positions simultaneously.
>>
>>76747519
Well apart from the "stroking their dicks behind a wall thing", that's basically what I said.
Here's how it should have gone
>the swedecucks walk past Brock doing his thing
>notice the girl isn't moving
>hey is everything okay?
>no answer
>alright dude she's passed out you should stop

Here's what probably happened
>swecucks walk past Brock doing his thing
>they never saw heterosexual sex before but they were taught that a man on top of a woman is the worst crime imaginable
>start running towards Brock to beat his ass
>>
>>76747965
They probably were shocked two see two whites together and knew something was up.
>>
>>76747083
>It doesn't matter what happened. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and should of handled the situation differently. He should of known better. 100% his fault.

>it doesn't matter what happened.

>doesn't matter.

You're clearly not understanding my point. They were both drunk. He should of stepped away. End of story.
>>
>>76748095
If you read the letter it all checks out
>When the policeman arrived and interviewed the evil Swede who tackled you, he was crying so hard he couldn’t speak because of what he’d seen.
>>
>>76747965
>>76748095
at first I didn't get the memeing - I now recall that they were in fact Swedes. Ofcourse.
>>
why do you keep posting this guy even feminists have forgot about him
>>
>>76741381
severely underrated
>>
>>76748279

>illegal immigrant spotted by police and cries

No shit
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1024x768
>>76738930
>mfw I have no idea what he did or the allegation that have been made of him but I've seen news stories about how he used a racial slur to his friend trying to buy pot from a friend
He said 'my nigga'
>>
File: AyyyLMAOJapan.jpg (61 KB, 807x810) Image search: [Google]
AyyyLMAOJapan.jpg
61 KB, 807x810
>>76740842
I'm laughing, but probably for the wrong reasons.

Nice screencap!

What was your joke? The funny German joke that got you the Aussie reply you're so proud of?

I bet you remember it word for word. Please, share, you funny, funny guy!
>>
>>76748316
>>76741165
They stood there watching then yelled in swedish and charged at him. While crying... Kek
>>
>>76746845
>just included so you'd read my post
Smart man
>>
>>76741223
Wew Lad!

(Please don't put this into your 'I am Funny' folder)
>>
>>76740022
STEALTH RARE
T
E
A
L
T
H

R
A
R
E
>>
>>76740022
RARE
ARER
RERA
ERAR
>>
>>76744554
Yeah he's probably going to kill himself and he did absolutely nothing wrong but get drunk with a slut.

I hate this country today. All of my faith in American people is gone.
>>
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-stanford-swimmer-brock-turner-banned-for-life-by-usa-swimming/

I'm starting to really feel bad for this kid.

20 years old and his life is ruined by a 23 year old woman that shouldn't have let someone underage drink to begin with.
>>
>>76743655
Your hypothetical isn't an argument you white knight beta fuck.

I hope some whore ruins your life some day.
>>
>>76738930
>I just don't get it, I've read the details of what happened and it doesn't seem anywhere close to as bad as people are acting like. Wtf?!

the solution here is to not feel up, grope, kiss, or penetrate a woman who is unconscious and unresponsive, and get caught doing so. in public. behind a dumpster. and then run when you're caught.

he fucked up. he really, really fucked up. it isn't "oops lol sorry", there are criminal penalties for what he did and how he's suffering the consequences of his actions. it isn't a witchhunt, he got caught and because of that he's branded a sex offender for the rest of his life like anyone else would in his situation.
>>
>>76750818
We need to reach out to him and let him know there are /pol/lacks who understand his plight.
>>
>>76750818
>a 23 year old woman that shouldn't have let someone underage drink to begin with.

yeah 20 year old college students never drink. it was definitely her fault, she "let him" drink.

what the fuck lol
>>
File: brainblog173.gif (2 MB, 398x232) Image search: [Google]
brainblog173.gif
2 MB, 398x232
>>76750818
It's a hit job, pure and simple. As other posters have said, why in the fuck would this be world news?

Because The News said so.

Poor bugger is the victim of a narrative, and it will ruin his life.

RIP swimmer dude. Bitches be trippin'
>>
>>76751192
She was kissing him and groping him minutes before she passed out. They were leaving the party to fuck at his dorm. You're just making excuses for some worthless cunt like the pathetic white knight pussy that you are.

I hope some whore ruins your life some day.
>>
>>76751295

Yeah frat parties and alcohol never encourage rape. It was definitely his fault.
>>
>>76751350
you seem pretty upset
>>
>still using Facebook
>Current year
>>
>>76751306

Would explain why we don't know her name.
>>
>>76738930
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>76741381
Yes <3
>>
>>76751350
Idk where you come from, but if the girl passes out before you get to fuck her, THEN YOU DONT GET TO FUCK HER
Fucking an unconscious woman is rape, regardless of if she wanted it before hand.
But I bet you'll take action wherever you can get it, so you'll convince yourself that fucking an unconscious woman is completely fine
>>
>>76738930
I hope some radical feminist kills this guy
>>
I can't even imagine all the dumb shit I'd do if I could just say "I was too drunk" the next day and absolve myself of any and all responsibility, let alone raise an army of people telling me how much of a hero i am.
>>
>>76738930
The fact that so many people are stupid enough ti buy this controversy as anything more than a media scandal after all of the fake and hyperbole filled cases of yesteryear is incredible.

Obviously, public education under a socialist policy has once again failed to produce a more intelligent culture.
>>
>>76751816
and risk transferring victimhood? not a chance
>>
File: Ahmedmakesamegaphone.jpg (174 KB, 639x475) Image search: [Google]
Ahmedmakesamegaphone.jpg
174 KB, 639x475
>>76751552
I didn't realize that. Yeah, this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

When the right people say push a story, that story and narrative get pushed, and the media wonders why no one trusts them anymore.
>>
"Hexen led a witches' coven in Iowa in a ritual spell of condemnation against Brock Turner Tuesday night, while thousands were invited to join in remotely via a Facebook event."

I haven't wanted to laugh and cry at the same time this hard in a long, long time.
>>
>>76751976
So if you got too drunk and passed out at a party, and some dude fucked you in the ass while you were unconscious, would you blame yourself? Or is the guy at fault?
>>
>>76738930
>Brock "If your panties are down I'm gonna clown around" Turner
>Brock "The smell on my finger is going to linger" Turner
>Brock "That morning shit is gonna be a burner" Turner
>Brock "You'll be in the fetal position while I do my squishin" Turner
>Brock "I won't rape you with my cock" Turner
>Brock "You'll be in a dump when you get the finger pump" Turner
>>
>>76751731
when it comes time to sentence that crime a violent rape from a stranger would be looked at differently than "she fell asleep before we could bang"

people act like this is some dude who ran up on some random girl, knocked her unconscious then raped her
>>
>>76751552
The victims name is very rarely released. This is nothing new.
>>
>>76738930
Hold up, was the girl cute? Do we have pics?
>>
>>76752168
People like you are what makes living on earth truly enjoyable
>>
>>76752177
So because it doesn't fit your definition of rape, it's okay?
Does this apply to every crime?
If you find an unlocked car with the keys in it and you drive off, that's different than if you broke in and HotWired it?
Rape is rape. Sure it wasn't a violent random attack, but it's still fucked up what he did and he deserves punishment
>>
>>76752361
Just thought of a new one

>Brock "I won't ignore a passed out whore" Turner
>>
Honestly, if I weren't already married with child, I'd probably just give up on sex all together these days. Dating now is terrifying. I remember going on several dates just five years ago in DC where we both got shitfaced and fucked on the first or second date because that's what you do in the city. I have no doubt that at least one of them would have cried rape IN THE CURRENT YEAR. For the rest of your sakes, I hope robot sex partners come sooner rather than later.
>>
>>76752481
that is literally how sentencing works

the judge looks at the facts and comes up with an appropriate sentence for it.
>>
>>76752135
If I had made out with him previously, and given him consent to fuck me in the ass before passing out, yes, I would at least partly blame myself.
>>
>>76747384
>Actual rapes in college don't get reported like this until days or weeks after the incident because the rapist usually has a psychological hold over their victims.
There it is.

Look for this in the future folks - it's the SJW/Third wave feminists ace in the hole - their attempt at trying to retroactively create a rape and put one over on the jury.

"I didn't do anything about it at the time/didn't think it was rape because of male mind control"

Awful attempt to coerce a jury by these nutjobs
>>
>>76752793
Exactly. If he were jerking me off before I flamed out and I already said I was going to his place to get bumfucked, all while blackout drunk and he was too, I don't think I'd be screaming victim.

That's just fucking retarded.
>>
>>76752135

I mean that it's bullshit that a girl having sex is the only thing anyone can do while drunk and never be held accountable.
>>
File: meanwhile in communist sweden.jpg (30 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in communist sweden.jpg
30 KB, 500x381
I don't think people are so much angry whether or not his is guilty but that AFTER he was found guilty on all counts the judge gave him six months (three with probation) in jail (not prison) with the reasoning that any longer would be bad for him.

I mean what? That's a pretty fucking weak argument that even /pol/ should rail against. People should not face consequences of thier action after they are found guilty because it may be bad for them? That is some leftist warped logic right there and I know leftist warped logic because I'm swedish.
>>
>>76752793
>>76753083
She's not screaming victim. She wasn't even the accuser. She literally said she doesn't remember anything. But he was caught in the act, so he can be charged
>>
>>76740383
His story is they were dancing and making out inside, he asks her if she wants to go back to his and she says 'yes', they go outside draped over eachother and cos they're both so trashed they fall over and keep making out next to the dumpster. He asks if she wants him to finger her (answer again yes) so he goes at it then complains about needing to throw up, at which point these guys show up and start chasing him.
>>
>>76751120
I'm engaged, and while that's of course still a possibility, I'm in what's called a "low risk group." Cheers!

What you've failed to understand is that, with that post, I was not trying to rebut anybody else's shitty argument about this case -- I was introducing an entirely new argument (that you're all hypocritical sacks of shit and that this place is an echo chamber.)
>>
>>76751731

He just fingered her
>>
>>76752168
>Brock "My fingers you need, until in rides the Swede" Turner
>>
But while we're in this area: not despising women gives me a bit of an advantage here, in that I can look at a case like this with clear eyes and recognize that just because the girl possibly acted badly doesn't absolve the perp. of responsibility for committing sexual assault. If my fiancee went to a party without me, got blackout drunk, and kissed some random dude, I'd BREAK UP WITH HER in a heartbeat; and if, shortly thereafter, that random dude took her outside, pulled off her clothes when she collapsed unconscious behind a dumpster, and fingerfucked her until she bled, HE'D STILL BE A SEX CRIMINAL WHO DESERVED PRISON TIME, and she would still be a VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT WHO DESERVED JUSTICE, despite the fact that she'd be far from my favorite person in the universe at that time and we'd never be in a relationship again.
>>
>>76753421
Oh well that changes everything! It's not rape if he doesn't get off.
It was 20 minutes of action. You don't finger an unconscious girl for 20 minutes. I smell bullshit.
>>
>>76753590

Exactly. What rapist focuses on an act that pleasures the victim while she's unconscious?
>>
File: 1450278132210.jpg (125 KB, 552x585) Image search: [Google]
1450278132210.jpg
125 KB, 552x585
>>76739241

I can't tell if this is bait or not.

The obvious answer is Muhammed.
>>
>>76738930

> not that cut and dry, there is at least a little bit of dispute

Except it is pretty cut and dry in this case. There were fucking eye witnesses to the whole act!

Even lawyers who have previously defended accused rapists pretty much agree that sentence was too lenient.

Or perhaps the judge pulled a real ninja move here - he knew that by giving a light sentence this would blow up into a media shitstorm and his life is pretty much 100% ruined. OTOH with the usually expected sentence he might be forgotten soon and be able to get his life back together.
>>
>>76753804
And for 20 minutes? I can't finger my girlfriend for more than 2 or 3 minutes without my wrist getting sore and my cock needs to get in her.
Fingering an unconscious girl for 20 minutes is the most bullshit story I've ever heard
>>
>>76754054
There's petitions to get this judge removed. This sentence made the judge a villain just as much as the rapist, so I doubt he did it on purpose
>>
>>76753513
>HE'D STILL BE A SEX CRIMINAL WHO DESERVED PRISON TIME,

he is a registered sex offender for life and spending six months in prison and has had his name so tarnished in the media i dont see how he can get a job anywhere

it is short of life in prison or chemical castration but overall its fair enough
>>
File: 1454603756379.gif (3 MB, 398x596) Image search: [Google]
1454603756379.gif
3 MB, 398x596
>>76742477
They finally found a white rapist. They only had to sift through dozens of black and Muslim rapists, and a half dozen false accusations to do it.

He's basically the great white defendant, and he didn't even rape her. He just fingered her.
>>
Brock "didn't rape her" Turner
Brock "twenty minutes of action" Turner
Brock "had to see a doc after taking his cock" Turner
Brock "split asunder by his ten inch wonder" Turner.
>>
>>76743108
>fingering blacked out chicks

sounds like a scumbag to me fucker.
>>
Anyone else think that he looks like the blues clues guy?
>>
The thing that I don't understand is:

Fingering is solely for a woman's pleasure. No guy sees a vagina and thinks "Darn I better stick my finger in there." Who would finger a passed out chick? What does he gain? It's not like she's awake and being turned on?

That alone makes me think she was awake at the beginning.

It's not like he was grabbing her tits or something.
>>
>>76738930

Daily reminder that the girl he "raped" had a boyfriend.
>>
>>76755188
>That alone makes me think she was awake at the beginning.

she was awake when they were flirting, dancing, making out, walking back to her place to have sex, and making out again on the ground

hence the six month sentence
>>
>>76755203
She's not the one who claimed rape. The guys who caught her did. This isn't your typical false accusation to save face case. He was literally caught in the act

>>76755188
Yeah I think his story is bullshit. Nobody fingers an unconscious girl for 20 minutes. He definitely stuck his dick in her.
>>
File: 1465574672103.gif (2 MB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1465574672103.gif
2 MB, 300x226
>>76746845
That single part where the girl says "Most guys don't ask, can I finger you?" should be enough to discredit her completely. He literally asked for her consent, which she gave.

I can't stand these kinds of people you see on sites like huffington post and facebook who want to pat themselves on the back for feeling the need to weigh in on this situation and join some witch hunting bandwagon, where everyone the media says is a rapist IS a rapist, and there are no exceptions. Can you two bit close minded thick headed smug fucks introduce some logic and reason into your lives, or would that disrupt your vain struggle to impress your equally moronic friends and family? People aren't even arguing for the rights of the women involved, and how could they? She has no grounds to stand on. In fact, she got exactly what she wanted when she decided to go out and get plastered that night; a young athletic guy to fool around with. Or, are you going to claim she was just out spreading the good word of feminism over some beers? Fuck off with this shit.

Hive minded fucks. Go finger fuck your stinking drunk mothers behind some dumpsters.

This is why I come to /pol/.
>>
>>76755394
they literally had an entire trial to prove that and couldn't do it

with lawyers, witnesses, police reports and everything

i am sure you are right though
>>
>>76755344
See >>76751731
It's not fun to say no to a drunk chick who wants to fuck, but it's not hard either.
>>
>>76755394
Fuck off slut.

There was no semen in her pussy and there was no vaginal juice on or in his dick.
>>
>>76755511
Source?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x365
>>76738930
>every day I log on to kikebook

There's your problem.
>>
>>76755506
did you miss the prison sentence and sex offender status?

maybe you wanted him to get raped in prison for 40 years or something i dont know, but that punishment would not fit the crime
>>
>>76754912
Nice
>>
>>76754107
Limp wristed faggot. I bet your gf isn't even white.
>>
>>76744296
nigga u dumb
>>
>>76755672
I'm not saying that he got off Scott free, I'm just saying people shouldn't defend his actions.
>>
>>76755588
Source is the trial you dumb fuck
>>
>>76755473
>He literally asked for her consent, which she gave.
This. The legal system is completely biased in favor of women. Women get shorter sentences for the same crime. Women get absolved of all consequences while drunk. The system is broken.
>>
>>76737959
>>
>>76738930
Mm

Maybe the girl took coke.
Or fainted.
Is she blak?
>>
>>76755925
people arent defending his actions

they are pointing out how this whole thing turned into a witch hunt
>>
>>76755959
Then link to testimony then.
Were you at the trial or did you read this in the news? If it's the latter, then you'll have no problem providing a link.
Otherwise I think you're full of shit
>>
>>76754054
There were eye witnesses to the whole act? Really? Why didn't anyone stop him before it began then?
>>
>>76756163
No, people here are literally defending his actions. Several people ITT
>>
>>76756163
How? The kid was fingering a blacked out chick. What labels the media decides to put on him is irrelevant. He's not the type of person who wants to have relationships, he wants to club out and make stupid fucking decisions. He's a degenerate and should fucking kill himself.
>>
>>76756231
its not his job to spoon feed you

if you care about the case that much read about it
>>
>>76742755
Hes right. Alcohol is a path to degeneration. Should be outlawed. Weed shoulda been the working mans high but with jews....
>>
File: metsu keks.png (239 KB, 358x309) Image search: [Google]
metsu keks.png
239 KB, 358x309
>>76739731

underrated
>>
>>76756240

"According to Arndt and Jonsson, they found Turner near a dumpster on top of an unconscious drunken woman outside Kappa Alpha fraternity at approximately 1:00 a.m.[10] and intervened, causing Brock to run until they chased and tackled him.[3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Turner_sentencing_controversy
>>
>>76739447
Jackie Chan
>>
>>76738930
It's because he's a white boy. Blacks rape all the time and nobody bats an eye but the media and every Leftist has been trying to dehumanize white males since the early 10's.
>>
>>76756568
Hmmmm not seeing anything about witnesses during the entire act.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.