[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about monarchism? I am myself an avid supporter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (158 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158 KB, 500x382
What does /pol/ think about monarchism? I am myself an avid supporter of my country's monarchy. If your country has a monarchy, would you like to see their position strengthened or removed? If your country used to have a monarchy, would you like to see it reinstated? Is it a relic of old oppression or a historic and cultural symbol? Discuss.
>>
>>76738319
This Swedeposting is getting out of hand Akmehd.
>>
I'd love to see it strengthened, our monarchy is basically a tourist attraction at the moment, it's disgraceful.
>>
>>76738471
Swedeposting? Evaluate, rooshagger.
>>
>>76738676
Sweden being a supporter of their country haha unless you are a muslim I don't see why you would be proud
>>
>>76738676
>Evaluate, rooshagger.
You mean "Elaborate"
>>
>>76739043
Being proud of your country doesn't mean that you love everything in it. Believe me there is a lot that I don't. Especially with refugees exploiting the system. Many other Swedes feel this way, and thus it is no surprise that out cuck government barely has 30% support from the public. They'll get BTFO'd by the next election.
>>
>>76739412
Leave Mohammed alone, he can't speak English very well, he doesn't have time for that, has to make bombs and rape swedish women.
>>
Absolute monarchy is the way to go, giving plebs the vote was a mistake.
>>
>>76738319
Tell me what monarchs actually do to help a country, besides 'muh representing', to earn their life in luxury on tax money.
>>
Weren't there black Swedish royalty at some point? Monarchism would not help.
>>
U.S.A. should have never split from the monarchy.
>>
File: 1464105814878.jpg (36 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1464105814878.jpg
36 KB, 600x772
>>76740967
>black Swedish royalty
WE
>>
If living in a democracy has taught me anything it's that the general public is too stupid to command it's own destiny, so I guess I'd be cool with monarchy so long as the monarch was pro white.
>>
I support it in my country, it is nice having a king.
>>
>>76740967
>Black Swedish royalty
My sides are rumoured to be located in one of the massive piles of dead Russians after the battle of Narva.
>>
>>76740967
>Black Swedish royalty
My sides are rumoured to be located in one of the massive piles of dead Russians that was the result of the battle of Narva.
>>
>>76738319
I would be ok with Romanovs coming back.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.