[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women are vain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Trumpettes!2.jpg (137 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Trumpettes!2.jpg
137 KB, 750x750
Should we start a movement saying something (which also happens to be true) that women who support Trump seem likable, sexy, and intelligent?

Sadly this will have to come from the hottest of us on facebook and other places.

Pros and cons of this plan?
>>
>>76737720
That you're being sexist and racist in doing so
>>
>>76737720
This is incredibly offensive you neckbreathing mouthbeard.
>>
just make an Instagram
>hot_girls_for_Trump
search online for girls with Trump shirts and put them up
>>
>>76738314
This.

Also cover unattractive and slutty Hillary supporters, negative propaganda can be more effective, especially on women.
>>
>>76737720
It'll make Trump supporters look like retards.

It's not good having dumb people supporting your candidate, it just help the enemy team. See Bernie, 95% of bernicucks were retards, and look where he is
>>
>>76738517
Bernie failed because his voters actually were retarded. They just want to pretend to be.
>>
>>76737720
I kept making fun of liberal women and pointing out how ugly they all were to my wife.

Swear to God, she flopped from a Hilary supporter to a Trump Train racist in under a week. I think it an be an effective strategy. We just have to keep hitting the message home.
>>
>>76738314
I'll follow and share whoever does this.
>>
>>76737720
Your womens are slut. and your race will extinct, and electing trump won't change this fact, how does this make you feel?
>>
Don't point out that Trump supporters are attractive. This breeds jealousy. Shift the focus to Hillary supporters. Nobody wants to hear how good somebody else is. They just want to be convinced that they're ugly if they stay with Hillary.
>>
File: turks.jpg (106 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
turks.jpg
106 KB, 500x483
>>76739741
>>
>>76738314
>>76738424
Ok boys I'll do it. There are no fucking brakes on the God Emperor train.

send me all your hot girls with MAGA hats to

[email protected]
I will upload them to @hotgirls4trump on instagram and keep shilling the shit out of this account everywhere.

LET'S FUCKING GO
>>
>>76737720
leaf
>>
>>76741769
>#Women4Trump
>#Trumpgirls
>#babesfortrump
>https://twitter.com/hottiesfortrump

Look up nationalist chicks too. They post Trump shit all the time.
>>
I did it! add me! Instagram: Hot_Girls_For_Trump
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.