[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Hillary won, do you think she'd import refugees here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1465441282080.webm (2 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1465441282080.webm
2 MB, 800x800
If Hillary won, do you think she'd import refugees here?
>>
Without a doubt.

Gotta strengthen that voter base.
>>
>>76736027
obama is already doing it, just quietly.

she would start quietly then, if it was good for her image, she would be open about it.

uprising when?
>>
Absolutely. She's already said she wanted to accept more multiple times.
>>
Shes said she wants to. Problem is we wont look the other way and we just got done with BLM. Race tensions are worse than ever in a very divided election year where both sides want 2 very different things.

If she wins and imports refugees they wont get the same treatment european cucks give them. It may even bring about a happening.
>>
File: th[1].jpg (13 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
13 KB, 300x254
Without a doubt
>>
>>76736027
Provided she personally has anything to gain from it? Yes.
Also, refugees are one of the best ways to forward taxpayer money to your own pockets.
>>
She'd be super effective at it too because she'd start more conflict in the sandbox.
>>
>>76736027
lol the bitch wants a """""500%""""" increase in Syrian refugees

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/23/trump-hillary-cant-say-cares-women-importing-radical-refugees-america/
>>
>>76736289

god that fucking scares me.

thank god our country is so massive.
>>
>>76736693
>thank god our country is so massive.
Don't even think like that, anon. I live way up north and I already want to exterminate all the illegal spics. They are destroying our country and our freedom. Sandniggers will only hasten this.
>>
>>76736027
Absolutely. Look at her, she's the spitting image of Merkel. I wouldn't be surprised if all the world leaders were inbred.
>>
>>76736027
She's an evil globalist cunt.

What do you think?
>>
>>76736693
>>76736832
Yeah with that thinking they'll be allowed to set up their own 3rd world communities like were seeing in France, Sweden etc.
>>
>>76737193
I think they would disperse them here. Not like what the fucking idiot Europeans have done where they literally let them fester in their own ghettos, subsidizing them the whole way.
>>
>>76737535
>>76737193
>>76736832

Just to be clear, I do NOT want any of them here at all. Not one.
>>
>>76737535
>I think they would disperse them here.
Anon, that is what would destroy this nation. Flood sparsely populated rural states like mine and let them overturn our conservative votes, we'll get more and more lefty Congressmen and Electoral College representatives to fuck our shit up as a whole.

The only reason we aren't Europe is because we don't let our vote get undermined by foreign niggers. States still have a say. If that gets rekt, we as a nation will get rekt. The best course of action, should that shit happen, is to flood already liberal states/cities with those sandniggers.

But again, don't even entertain that idea.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.