[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /pol/'s thoughts on Hamas and Hizbollah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4
File: hamas.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
hamas.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
What are /pol/'s thoughts on Hamas and Hizbollah?
>>
>>76735388
Pretty based as far as filthy mudslimes go. They fight the Jew and the Saud. I like Hezbollah way more than Hamas.
>>
>>76735388
Anti-kike and anti-murica organizations. Therefore, anti-degeneracy as well.

The religion behind them is irrelevant, they have a role to fullfill
>>
>>76735630
nice meme
>>
File: tumblr_nkdx45mni31saxfomo1_400.gif (385 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkdx45mni31saxfomo1_400.gif
385 KB, 300x199
>>76735388

They are shit.

Dried shit specifically, they might not smell as bad as fresh shit but they're still shit.
>>
>>76735388
pussy mudslimes
>>
>>76735388
hizbulah is based
>>
>>76736529
Mudslimes have a right to their own nations. As I understand Hezbollah they are not an imperialist, universalist group.

If you can judge a man by his enemies then Hezbollah is at the very least "ok".

Still don't want any mudslimes in my base. Don't want to send Hezbollah any money or weapons. Don't want to ally with Hezbollah. But from a detached distance they are the best of a bad bunch of apples.

Although I think ISIS is the best example of orthodox Islam.
>>
>>76735388
Hamas I don't like for encouraging Child Soldiering.

Hezbollah are based as fuck, and fight both kikes and American sponsored terrorists. They also protect Christians.
>>
>>76735388
Don't you have dogs to fuck, leaf?
>>
Hamas is shit.
Hezbollah is okay.
>>
>>76737145
> As I understand Hezbollah they are not an imperialist, universalist group.

What the fuck does that even mean shill?
>>
Hezbollah for being dunecoons are pretty based.

They're also the only arab army that managed to cuck the Israelis, so now the kikes barely acknowledge their existence, which is kinda funny.
>>
>>76737699
>They also protect Christians
As long as they submit to Islamic rule...
>>
literally terrorists
>>
>Unironically supporting people who would kill you in a second if they had the chance

wew lad
>>
>>76735388
I fully support Hamas and Hezbollah in their rights to self-defense.
>>
>>76735388

Hezbollah are based as fuck. Most Shia militias are.

There songs are much better than Sunni ones too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vOrKTCeOgI
>>
>>76738334
>>76738371
>being this ignorant
>>
>>76738470
>supporting terrorists
What else should I expect from a cunt with "negro" in their name.
>>
>>76738397
>self defense
>shooting rockets indiscriminately at civilian areas

>>76738470
>being this halal
>>
Hamas : fuck 'em and their inexistent country
Hezbollah : pretty based...but they're terrorists.
>>
>>76738568
>>76738607
What exactly is wrong with Hezbollah? Do you even know the difference between them and Hamas?
>>
>>76735388
Random pedo worshipping poop skin groups #347 and #490, who cares
>>
>>76738199
Hezbollah are against Jizya if you are refering to that.
>>
>>76738689
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah#Alleged_suicide_and_terror_attacks
>>
>>76738689
See >>76738712
>>
Hamas are depressing losers.
Hezbollah kick an impressive amount of ass.
>>
>>76737145
What happens when Israel keeps expanding their land, and outbreeding the Muslims, and keeping everyone non-Jewish out of their affairs?

The Arabs and Muslims have been vying for the expulsion of the Jews out of Palestine for decades now, and with very very limited results. They seem butthurt that they can't create their own functional states, with so much human resource and land at their hands.
>>
>>76738762
>alleged
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 275x200
>>76735388
Hezbollah much less religious than you might think, shiites in general are less much less prone to fanaticism than sunnis, hamas pretty much second tier
>>
>>76738794
Not an argument.
>>
>>76738097
Hezbollah doesn't want France to be Muslim as far as I can tell.They are nationalists are opposed to imperialists.
>>
>>76738762
Alleged. Are you aware they literally protect Christians and Christian churches and monasteries in Syria?
>>
>>76738918
Not all Sunnis are terrorists, but all Terrorists are Sunnis.
>>
>>76735388
Hamas has radicalized over the years and went from being a brother group of Hizbullah to supporting ISIS and being general cunts.

Hizbullah participating in the Syrian Civil War has severely hurt their reputation and has stretched their supply lines, so they're under stress right now. However as a group in itself, Hizbullah is based.

Lebanon is a diverse country, not in the western definition where everyone is perceived to be the same, but where several distinctly different ethnic and secular religious groups coordinate together for the better of their nation. Hizbullah arose to protect the Shia muslim minority in Lebanon, and have since developed their own party in Lebanese democracy and have their own media networks which air there.

You could argue that Hamas is made of terrorists, but Hizbullah is basically an armed militia to protect Lebanon from Israel. I don't quite see them as terrorists, but they are still a belligerent secular Islamic militant organization who I view with caution.

Personally I'd like to see Israel dismantled into being a multicultural country(not in the Sweden way but the Lebanon way) where the Palestinians and Jews can live together in peace like they used to before Zionists came and stole the land to create their own country. However Hamas and Hizbullah want to establish an Islamic state in Palestine and that makes me wary of them.

If I could push a button to nuke the area instead of formulate this "lesser of two evils" rhetoric I would.
>>
>>76738991
Is Boko Haram sunni than?
>>
>>76738926
They are Islamic terrorists who would kill me if they had the chance. Why should I give them a second chance?
>>
>>76738846
>What happens when Israel keeps expanding their land, and outbreeding the Muslims, and keeping everyone non-Jewish out of their affairs?
God willing the Jews and the Muslims will kill each other off. I honestly don't care one way or the other what happens half away across the world over a patch of desert. Kill them all. God sorts his own.
>>
>>76738607
The occupied territories are called occupied because the Jews are there illegally.
>>
>>76738199

Sure it would be better if the Christians there could defend themselves but the west is far too cucked to back them with arms and Iran and the Saudis are more than happy to arm their own prefered muslim factions.

the non-hezbollah groups will just kill everyone
>>
>>76739062
Yes?
>>
>>76735388
Completely different and therefore illustrative of the rule of thumb that Shi'ites are capable of humanity and competency, but Sunnis are inferior in every way.
>>
Because /pol/ likes to be contrarian and anti-Israel, expect outpourings of love for them.

Hamas have always any conflict against Israel. They execute anyone who speaks ill of them in public. They deliberately hide in schools and hospitals in order to maximize civilian casualties, as they know they can't match the firepower that Israel has, but they can promote anti-Israel propaganda by showing pictures of dead children and spread it on social media, so every retard and his dog can share #FREE PALESTINE. What's more, they reward murders on civilians. Hamas is nothing more than a terrorist organisation, plain and simple.

Admittedly I don't know much about Hezbollah, although I know they were formed due to the Israel Lebanon war in the 80's and that they are Shia. They probably share similar goals to Hamas in Israel, though I think Hamas is Sunni.
>>
>>76739160
Meant to say have always started*
>>
>>76739138
Hm weird, I always thought they are just degenerate negroes
>>
>>76738097
Hezbollah knows it cannot force lebanon into muslim rule without inciting another shitstorm civil war, so best thing to do is to appeal to the christians the maronites in particular
>>
>>76739298
What's your opinion of them mate? Interested to hear from someone actually there, particularly when he can't get judged for it
>>
>>76735388

I like these threads. They bring the salty tears of JIDF which are only matched by the salty tears of Hezbollah supporters.
>>
>>76739528
you called?
>>
>>76739046
>Hizbullah participating in the Syrian Civil War has severely hurt their reputation

Hurt their reputation for real or hurt their reputation as in the CIA really wants to believe Hizbollah's days are numbered so they say that like they always do?
>>
>>76739272
What's the difference?
>>
>>76739046
Shiites have become a majority ( crazy breeding). The muslims sects hate each other with passion. Hezbollah is the only sect that retained its weapons after the civil war using the "israel is a threat" excuse when it could easily hand it to the lebanese army which has members from every sect. Lets not forget the fact that they are irans puppet. but it has saved lebanon countless times and was focused on israel during the civil war. It is the best out of all the shiite groups and has defended christian and druze on many occasions
>>
>>76738470
t. Achmed jafar al-rocket civilian-Ladin
>>
>>76739689
Well they used to just stand for attacking Israel, which made most of the Muslim world love them, but as soon as they started supporting Assad their reputation and what they were supposed to stand for(Hizbullah literally means "Party of Allah") was tarnished because they participated in a secular conflict. Basically all the suckers of Saudi and Turkish cock started to hate them.

>>76739866
Sounds like your country accepts them as necessary to protect themselves from Israel despite their flaws, huh? They did serve as a good buffer to fight back ISIS when they got close to Lebanon, if the Lebanese army outright coordinated with Assad it could've caused a diplomatic shitstorm. But if Hizbullah wasn't there Lebanon could've gotten heavily attacked, I guess that's one of the things they're good for too.
>>
>>76740035
I'm Orthodox Christian Manuel.
>>
>>76739476
They arent like most terror groups, ive been to many checkpoints ( that increased during the isis bombings). People give them the same salutes they give soldiers. they are currently very respectable in a slightly scary way
>>
>>76740426
I can understand that perceptions of them might have taken a turn for the better as they have focused more on ISIS in the last couple of years. Are their positions on Israel mostly supported in Lebanon?
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1023x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1023x692
/thread
>>
>>76739866

eesh, sounds like a sticky situation. Having one(and only one?) of your ethnic political parties maintain basically a separate army is asking for trouble.

But on the other hand, if I had to trust my country to either a group with a solid track record of ass kicking like Hizbollah or a "neutral" but less reliable army? I dunno what i'd pick, especially in a region like the mid east with a buch of unstable regimes and forigen powers shoving their dicks in.
>>
>>76740273
They support assad because
1) assads regime is an alawite regime ( sister of shiite muslims)
2) syria was the highway for hezballah arms coming from iran
3) assad losing would strengthen the sunnis
The saudis condemed hezbollahs involvement largely because he is attacking the all sunni rebels And pissed of the sunnis
>>
>>76735388

A bunch of Shias who think they own everything, they should have been part of Syria. Shias are very insecure people because they are the lowest of low in Lebanon, Hezbollah gives them something to feel good about. But yea they are terrorists.
>>
>>76740938
Is Hizbullah's support among sunnis really that bad or is it just Saudi and western propaganda?
>>
>>76740752
As it always has been, lebanons constitution marks zionists as enemies. Ofcourse the government has hezbollah memebrs after all. For example a lebanese citizen traveling to israel or speaking in support of israel would be branded a traitor. But during the civil war there have been christian sects like the phalangists that supported israels invasion and now remain neutral.
>>
They are a country within a country. Lebanon will never be legitimate with them around.

Recently since there has been no conflicts with israel and there never shall be,they have started to lose the purpose if there movment.
>>
Sandniggers are Sandniggers
The only good one is a dead one and the only nice one is a caged one.
>>
>>76741352
Do you think with the most of the sanctions lifting on Iran, that Iran will now send more money and arms to Hizbullah?

Do you think both Iran and Saudi Arabia/Qatar are terrible?
>>
>>76741334
There are many sunnis that support hezbollah and practically consider themselves shiite but they are cucks. The sunnis leader after the civil war was a saudi billionaire rafiq al hariri assasinated towards the end of syrias occupation of lebanon in 2005 by The syrian hezbollah coalition ( the un verified it was hezbollah but hezbollah pulled out the western propaganda card)
There have been some fanatical leaders that arose like ahmad al aseer that hezbollah shut down quickly. Even the palestinians who are sunni generally dislike hezbollah who is trying to liberate their land
>>
>>76741516
Yes definitly. Hezbollah has been irans arm in lebanon since the iranian missionary came here to preach about their way if shiasm to the local shia population. Iran will make sure they support them until the end(part of the reason why both are in syria is the safty of hezbollah.)

Also yes any country that meddles in lebanons affairs to futher their geopoltical intrest is terrible in my eyes but whats more terrible are the blind cucks here who see whats happing a blindly follow.
>>
>>76735388
They're the "nice" kind of terrorists because Shia.
It is known that they recruit and train people here in southamerica, mostly around populations where a lot of lebanese arabs (christians and shia mussies) settled.
The only thing i dislike them for is that they're financed by drug trafficking from Medellin.
>>
They're both opposed to Israel, Hezbollah was a creation of Iran.

That's why..
>>
>>76735388
I've seen some footage of them operating in Syria and they're probably the most competent fighting group in the middle east. They're better than most professional armies in that part of the world.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.