[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you tip for bad service? What if the waiter is having an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: bad-service-tip.jpg (30 KB, 575x265) Image search: [Google]
bad-service-tip.jpg
30 KB, 575x265
Would you tip for bad service? What if the waiter is having an off day, distracted because of family troubles, the restaurant is understaffed or something? If you don't know the contributing factors, how could you justify not tipping?
Why can't you show a little compassion?
>>
>>76735166
Yeah but only 10%.
>>
It's not my duty to subsidize a kike employers wages
>>
I only tip for exceptional service.
>>
No, we are not pretending like tipping hasn't always been about rewarding good service, and we are not pretending that we are obligated to pay for bad service. We are just going to ignore the entitled people who can't get a job elsewhere and can't bring themselves to carry food and drinks to your table without being a despondent shit.
>>
I tip big because i 'might' get laid.

Never works though.
>>
>>76735166

The whole point of a tip is to incentivize good service. If you provide shitty service you get no tip.
>>
>>76735166
I only tip if the waiter is worth it and even then it's @ 5%. Most people don't tip here and I don't wanna tip people who make me work for getting a fucking order or something.
>>
>>76735548
>The whole point of a tip is to incentivize good service. If you provide shitty service you get no tip.
But what if they have a good excuse for the bad service? What if they need that money? Does the few dollars you'd save on not tipping really matter?
>>
Understaffed is understandable. Bringing your problems to work as an excuse for why you perform what you get paid for poorly is not. Sorry you've got problems, but everybody does. I go to restaurants for quality service and enjoyable food. I don't show up to wait for a waitress to get her head out of her ass and finally get around to that second cup of coffee I've been waiting for for the last 20 minutes. If you think under-performing deserves even more of my hard earned cash then you're part of the problem that is the massively mediocre hug box that society is becoming. The customer's always right, and don't ever fucking forget it.
>>
>>76735885
I don't pay for excuses. I pay for service.
>>
>>76735166
I generally only frequent small, family owned (often ethnic) restaurants, and typically service is not a problem. I did leave a bad tip (10%) once at a big chain place recently, because the server was fat and did an all-round shit job. Any more money I gave her would have just enabled more chippies and coke.
>>
>>76736017
Indeed. It's not my fault that places are allowed to get away with massively underpaying their workers and expecting them to make it up in tips. I see no reason to pay someone if they aren't doing there job
>>
>>76736148
Since when was 10% considered a bad tip?
>>
>>76735166
no.
They're entire job is about service.
You're not going out to eat for the waiters,
you're going out to eat for the food,
and for the atmosphere. The waiters
are just there to make it more convenient
and it America, you decide what their
convenience is worth.
>>
>>76735166
What's a tip? You mean would I tip my hat at them? Only if it was a lady
>>
>>76735166
>Would you tip for bad service?
No.
>What if the waiter is having an off day, distracted because of family troubles, the restaurant is understaffed or something?
Why would he be at work if he had an off day?
>If you don't know the contributing factors, how could you justify not tipping?
Because I don't live in a shit nation where waiting staff needs tips to live on. They'll survive on minimum wage.
>Why can't you show a little compassion?
Not my job.
>>
>>76736355
Any tip is a good one in my eyes. Gratuity means thanking. It's what you do when someone goes above and beyond the expectations of their job. Otherwise you're giving extra for the same standard.
>>
>>76735166
If a mechanic had a shitty day and fucked up your brakes would you just shrug it off as "Oh he was having an off day, it's okay I ran over 18 dogs, 13 old people, and 9 kids"
>>
>>76735885
>But what if they have a good excuse for the bad service?
There is none. They should leave their shitty personal problems at the door when they come into work
>>
File: 1463494620047.jpg (47 KB, 475x413) Image search: [Google]
1463494620047.jpg
47 KB, 475x413
>American cucks have to tip

If I received shitty service I wouldn't pay at all. Come at me cucks.
>>
>>76735885

Everyone needs money, including me. Tips are given in exchange for service, not as charity. If there is a problem with the meal that is obviously the result of the kitchen or management fucking up and the server is otherwise doing their best then I will probably still tip the server. Any other excuses are totally irrelevant. Don't bring your problems to work.
>>
>>76736402
The GOOD reason for not tipping is to put more pressure on the restaurant to pay their employees like every other business. The server is collateral damage but it's ultimately their choice to stand in the way of you boycotting the establishment by not being forced to pay their wages.
>>
>>76735166
What kind of retard would tip for a bad service? Even a average service is not enough to tip, it must be a wonderfull service.

>>76735885
Who cares about their problems? If you're at service, you must do a good job or someone else will
>>
>>76735166
>Would you tip

No, I'm not an idiot.
>>
>>76736799

>Stiff low wage servercucks.
>"I'm fighting for the social GOOD!"

Kill yourself, degenerate.
>>
>>76735166
I only tip when I crush a christcuck or a conservashit with my undisputed intelligence
>>
>>76735166
I draw a frown next to tip if the service was very bad
>>
File: 1464693913689.jpg (82 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
1464693913689.jpg
82 KB, 800x601
>>76735166
>Would you tip. . .

No.
Here's a tip: Get a better job.
>>
Also: should you tip at buffets? What if the waiter brings you a drink?
>>
>>76737271
BOOM
>>
File: 1460922026369.png (168 KB, 312x300) Image search: [Google]
1460922026369.png
168 KB, 312x300
>>76735166
>What if the waiter is having an off day, distracted because of family troubles
I know it's tough to ask a waitress to be professional, but you shouldn't bring that shit to work.
>the restaurant is understaffed or something
Not my problem.

If they have a problem with how much money they're making, maybe they shouldn't have a job meant for teenagers in high school who only need to pay their cell phone bills.
>>
>tipping for no reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
>>
File: 1464946939612.png (150 KB, 373x512) Image search: [Google]
1464946939612.png
150 KB, 373x512
>>76735548
>The whole point of a tip is to incentivize good

False.
If the point was to incentivize good service you would tip beforehand.
Tipping post-hoc cannot cause better service unless you expect to come back in the future and be served by the same person.
>>
>>76737589
You can tip beforehand. Ask for wine advice, order a what they recommend and when they pour it hand them a $20 (or whatever) and say thanks for the recommendation. Your service will be excellent all night.
>>
>>76737282
No, you shouldn't tip at buffets. They just come fill your water glass, they spend the rest of their time chatting or on break, eating some of the food themselves. A buffet is a feeding trough, it requires no more work than cooking and replacing the food.
>>
>>76735166
Im a food delivery man

Fuck waiters. Overpaid cunts dont have to dodge a single car in traffic
>>
>>76735166
2 euros usually.
They are paid, why would you pay them more.

>inb4 muh 2.4 dollars an hour
Start an union or quit your job. You are not entitled to anything because shekelberg can't respect the law.
>>
>>76735166
I'd tip them one cent. Learned that trick from my mom.
>>
>>76737020
>support corruption because muh poor wagies

Go fuck yourself you cock enthusiast.
>>
>>76737589
False.
The server provides with best service in order to get a tip. The better the service is, the more he can expect (unless nigger customer).
Why would they put the effort into providing an outstanding service instead of a mediocre one if they are going to be tipped regardless?
>>
Ice worked my ass off at work as pr and deal with customers bullshit day in and out, for 16 years, always with a smile and curteous as fuck, ive never been tipped nor expected.

Ppl love me and seek me when they return to buy something again
>>
>>76737980
>Why would they put the effort into providing an outstanding service instead of a mediocre one if they are going to be tipped regardless?
I don't know, personal pride? The reason everyone else who doesn't half ass their job has?
>>
>ameritips have to pay the wages of waiters when they go to eat a meal
financial cuckoldry
>>
>>76735166
I go out to eat maybe 2-3 times a year if not I don't at all and I never tip. I don't feel bad at all.
>>
>>76737589

Are you retarded? If they already have my money there's no reason to provide any service at all. Servers are induced to provide good service because doing so will be rewarded with a tip at the end of the meal and failing to do so will cause them to lose the tip. This is a universal social norm in America. I don't need to be seen by the same server for them to understand how our interaction will work.
>>
I don't think I've ever had a waiter/waitress that didn't seem like they were at least trying to do their best. I dunno, maybe I'm just optimistic, but I always tip.

Except this one time at a BYOB Thai place where they charged me $15 as the corking fee because I brought my own wine. I left no tip.
>>
>>76737589
The servers aren't dogs or children. They don't need to be tipped once to understand that <good service> -> <good tip>. They should be capable of forethought. If you're really insistent on bringing psychology in, though, a smart customer would tip large once and stop tipping altogether for a while after that. Drop a large tip infrequently at a place you frequent is literally operant conditioning and will result in a net savings of possibly hundreds. You're just a dick if you do that, though.
>>
I have tipped 100%+ on occasion because I'm not a useless fucking NEET.
>>
>>76738122
>personal pride?
Kek
Maybe you can find 1 person out of 100 who doesn't half ass in his job at first, but give him time and experiencia and he'll end up serving like a civil servant who has to attend a thousand complaints per day
>>
>>76738122

People who literally think that pride in your job exists nowadays are fucking idiots.

You want better quality you pay more. It's pretty simple. The people who go above and beyond inevitably get shit on in this day and age and realize there's no reason to give a fuck.
>>
>>76738455
Projection much? I have a lot of pride in my work and I get rewarded for it. Sounds like you have a shit tier job.
>>
>>76737909

>Thinks tip are "corruption"

I guess commissions are corruption too? You are too retarded to function in society. Enjoy your neetbux, faggot.
>>
File: image.png (381 KB, 506x746) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381 KB, 506x746
>Tipping incentives good service.
Keeping your job also incentivizes good service, that should be enough.
You're the person who brings me food, you have one fucking job. If I feel like I need to pay you extra not to tamper with my food than I shouldn't be at this restaurant.
>>
Fuck tipping. It isn't my job to pay your salary.
>>
>>76735166
Is tipping an American thingy?
We never need to tip here. They earn some kind of decent wage here tough.
>>
>>76735996

>customer is always right
>comes off as an entitled cunt

No, it really doesn't work like that anymore mate
>>
I have never been in a situation where the service warranted something less than my usual 15 per cent, but theoretically I wouldn't have an issue not tipping if you just didn't give a fuck.

I don't tip for take out, though, since I don't get stuff delivered.
>>
>>76735166
We don't tip here and I don't tip while abroad.
>>
>>76738873
There's this retarded idea where they get shit wages, but are allowed to take tips. If they don't make minimum wage in tips, the establishment is supposed to compensate, but they'll probably just be fired.
>>
>>76738455
I suggest you get a better job. One where you are rewarded (not always monetarily) for your hard work. Rewards like:

>Promotions
>Paid professional development opportunities
>Ability to work Fridays from home
>Bigger, more exciting projects
>More vacation time
>Bigger budget for your department
>More staff for your department
>Benefits
>etc, etc, etc...

You will find these in real jobs.
>>
>>76738899
From my understanding if you are running a good business customer is always right except for the exception that confirms the rule.
>>
>>76738417
For bad service?
And tipping someone because you ordered off the dollar menu isn't something to be proud of.
>>
>>76737589
You're suggesting paying before the job is done. If you tip beforehand then they can give you as poor of service as they'd like. They've got your money already. If they put in the work they've earned a tip. It's the same as punishing and rewarding a child. You would neither spank him nor give him praise before going to the store. Your reaction is how they learn to better their service. Sure, you might get shit service today, but if you let them know how you felt, they might work harder next week for your tip.
>>
>>76735166
Nah, I don't bring my feelings to work and you shouldn't either.
>>
>>76739028
That's kinda hard tough. I can't see a good argument for this type of employement. They always talk about 'competitive food pricing' but if everyone is forced to give people working in the horeca a minimum wage, the food is automatically gonna raise everywhere. And the persons are paid a decent wage.

I know you need to study to get a good wage but this doesn't mean because a person fucked up the first part of his life he doesn't get a second chance. Everyone deserves a livable minimum wage.

Just to compare i never finished school and i work in a supermarket filling shelves (very stupid i know).

I earn netto 1320 euro's/month with 38 hour workweek. Don't know if this is considered decent in the United States. Personally i find this on the low side.
>>
>>76738899
>wanting your moneys worth is entitled
That's where you're wrong. Entitlement is thinking you deserve more money for average or shit work. I don't care if I come across as a cunt, I'm the one who pays at the end of my meal. I don't need to play into the idea that simply doing what's expected of you deserves praise and more money, and I won't. We're setting the bar for what's great lower and lower with every fucking year.
>>
A tip has to be earned through good service.
Horrible service means no tip.

If a tip were to subsidize the income of the waiters, it would be called a "service charge" and appear automatically on the bill.
>>
20% Amazing

15% Great

10% Standard

0% Bad
>>
>get hired on at restaurant
>be waiter, get payed like shit but no UA tests bro
>" You better pay me a fraction of what you payed my boss for or ill spit in your food for my shit choice to keep working here"
>>
Tipping is for low test beta cucks
>>
>>76735166
Why is this politics?

But no, americans should just get rid of the tipping culture, at this point it is more of a fee.
>>
I tipped a waitress a dime when she asked for a tip when handing me the bill.
>>
>>76735166
I've never not left someone a tip.
>>
i'll pretty much tip anyone so long as they arent muslim or niggers. with that said i usually tip poorly anyway
>>
Nobody really tips here. Unless it was awesome or you're in a group and really "bonded" with the waiter.
>>
>>76735166
I dont tip niggers
that's my only thing
>>
File: Capture.png (32 KB, 637x177) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32 KB, 637x177
>>76739343
That's below minimum wage here.

$10usd/hr ~ 8.86EU/hr
38 hours*4.3 weeks = 164.5 hours
1645 USD/mo ~ 1457.82EU/mo

Cost of living plays a part however.
>>
File: 1443562795775.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1443562795775.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
I tip male waiters more than I tip female waitresses.
Whenever I would go out with friends they would leave female staff a bigger tip because they were hot.
One of them even left a waitress a 15 dollar tip on his 30 dollar bill because "she was nice"
Every woman I've spoken to that has worked that position have made at times hundreds of dollars a night from lonely/thirsty betas that tip them on top of their hourly wage.
>>
I always tip 10%. If good service then 15%.

>Tipping 20% or more
Nope.

Also, it gets on my fucking nerves when the waiter tried to be your pal. They comment on what everyones having or they try to chit chat with you.

I don't need that. The people I invited are the ones I want to talk to, not the fucking waiter. All I need from the waiter is a smile and correct orders.
>>
Marketing shill thread

Posted from my iPhone(tm)
>>
>>76735166
If its shit service I just dont pay kek
>>
>>76735196

This.

Shit service tip less if its not the servers fault theyll eventually do something about it anyways.
>>
>>76735166
i've only received really bad service a few times in my life. i tipped like 5% at an outback a few months ago. the food took forever to arrive, and we waited like 20 minutes for the check to arrive.
>>
No. Also
>15% if it's a bill that's under $30
>10% otherwise
I'm not going to pay someone 7 bucks to walk 5 feet and bring my food to me. Sorry.
>>
>>76738360
>BYOB
>corking fee

Yeah, they didn't deserve a tip. You did good, burger.
>>
>>76740216
Yeah also these prices are based on Brussel that is super expensive tough. And thats what i earn with all my tax deduction. Without i would get 1680.
>>
>>76741063
I figured it was post taxes, but I wasn't about to pretend I knew the foggiest about Belgian income legislation. Regardless I chose Brussels under the assumption it was high, Boston is an expensive city as well. 6th highest cost of living in US. Figured I was close to comparing apples and apples.
>>
>>76735166
So it should cost me because someone is having a bad day?
It's already costing me because I'm getting shitty service. I'm not about to open my wallet just because someone feels bad
>>
If it's slow it's not the waiters fault, but if they're rude or whatever I'll go ahead and stiff them.
>>
>>76735545
you do it wrong

women will have sex with you if they think they will get money afterwards

if you give them money in advance there is no need for them to fuck with you
>>
I usually tip 10-15%. If I don't feel like tipping, I don't tip. If the service was good and I feel the person whom I'm tipping went out of there way to make me happy, I'll tip 20%.
>>
>>76735166

I don't.

>What if the waiter is having an off day, distracted because of family troubles, the restaurant is understaffed or something?
PTO, PTO, current resume

If you don't know the contributing factors, how could you justify not tipping?
>Most servers are either teenagers/early 20's their problems aren't my concern. They'll understand when they have a real job.

Why can't you show a little compassion?
>No one gives me compassion when shit gets hairy at my job, and my position has more stress than, "Suzy wants a medium rare steak with no onions."
>>
I went to a Japanese resteraunt in London once, they did things according to Japanese customs there.

For example, it was free to ask for a large version of a meal, but it is considered extremely rude if you then don't finish it.

They also didn't accept any tips at all. The menu said they paid the waiters well, and that was that. Any money we left was donated to charity.

A system like that seems better than tipping.

>inb4 weeaboo
I don't watch anime, cunts.
>>
File: 1460891484368.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
1460891484368.gif
2 MB, 383x576
>>76735166
on the topic: just like with every other service, I do not tip

people who believe you have to tip one arbitrary service do not understand how economics work

and if the waiter still wants a tip after carrying my plate for 10 meters from the kitchen to my table, here it is: get a better job you failure
>>
>>76735166

I'm in a restaurant to eat, not so some dejected peasant can passive-aggressively take out their frustration on me via apathy then bitch on the internet when I don't pay them for it.

>but muh minimum wage

The child miner that dug up the gallium and cobalt in your cell phone made less than a dollar today, where's his tip?
>>
>>76738065
Inspiring story Carlos, but you still have to go back
>>
>>76735166
As a customer, it's not my job to care about the reason why my server gave me poor service, just that they did. I would not tip for bad service, but I wouldn't leave some shitty passive aggressive note on the receipt either.
>>
>>76742584
Tipping actually makes more economic sense
Lrn2economics
>>
>>76742863
then go ahead and explain how it makes sense
>>
>>76735166
>tipping
>ever
How retarded can you be?
>>
>>76735166
If I tip below 15 percent then I will definitely ask for a manager to tell them why. Writing notes on bills is for cowards. I've only had to do this once.

That being said, the last time I did get bad service it was because I could tell they were understaffed. I was just getting the unlimited soup and salad and shit was slow as fuck. I wasn't going to complain but at the end a manager came up to me proactively comped my bill and apologized. So I left five bucks for the server.

I agree with the Commonwealthers and Euros that tipping is fundamentally stupid and a decent wage should be built into price, but this is the card I was dealt.
>>
>>76735166
In Denmark we have something called a salary, which employees are given by their employers for doing a good job and waiters are no exception.
>>
File: 1465058771775.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1465058771775.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>>76736563
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>76737980
If the server already did good service how can my tip cause that good service? The service already happened, my tip can not affect it's quality post-hoc.
>>
>Receipts that tell you the percentages of the bill

Fuck off you greedy fucking shits
>>
File: protip.png (60 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
protip.png
60 KB, 420x294
>>76742584

I'm a waiter and when people don't tip I spit in their food the next time they come back to my restaurant. I also add boogers, flys, cockroach eggs and drop their steaks on the floor before replating them. I am not alone in doing this.

Tipping is paying for a service. If they don't tip me then I don't feel a need to give them quality service. So if I get the dishwasher to rub his cheesy mexican dick on their salad plate then I figure they are getting the service that they paid for, which is none.

I have bills to pay and I'm not paid a decent wage because it is expected that people will tip me. If they don't then I have no recourse but to discourage them from returning, and urine in their iced tea is my way of doing that.
>>
I only tip because I don't want them to spit in my food.
>>
>>76744018
if you ever do this to my food I will make sure you rot in prison you worthless criminal

just imagine going to a grocery store and the cashier threatens you to tip them or they will piss and spit on your groceries

>Tipping is paying for a service
the price includes all services, tipping is not required

>I have bills to pay and I'm not paid a decent wage
don't like your job? then get a different one
>inb4 excuses
literally the only competence you have in your miserable life is to carry food for very short distances. if you weren't a lazy incompetent idiot you wouldn't be a waiter
>>
Oh look, another thread where Americans try to excuse their money grabbing, kike behaviour.
>>
>tipping at all
>>
>>76742963
You're able to pay the person for how much you think the service is worth.
If the bill adds 20% gratuity regardless, then you have to lay regardless of how shitty the service is. The shitty waiter gets paid just as much as the amazing waiter
Tipping gives workers an incentive to work better, because they have to show they deserve the tip. You're not going to give 20% to a shitty waiter, you can choose to give him as much as you think he deserves. Meanwhile, if he goes above and beyond you're compelled to reward him.
This makes perfect economic sense. It's reverse price discrimination. How do you not understand this?
I repeat, lrn2economics
>>
>>76737792
That's not smooth at all and the waiter will think you are a retard. Cringe.
>>
>>76744759
OP here. I posted because I got into an argument with a friend about the concept of tipping. He believes in tipping for bad service because he's compassionate and wants to give the wait staff the benefit of the doubt to better society.
I think he's full of shit.
>>
File: Down-Syndrome.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Down-Syndrome.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>76744644
>I will make sure you rot in prison you worthless criminal

ah ha ha ha ha ha!

you would never even know.

and they don't put waiters in prison if a cockroach is found in the food.

there is no way of proving intent.

and i am in america where tipping is an institution.

in switzerland they don't have tipping because restaurant workers are paid a living wage.

so fuck off.

your ignorant opinion is not needed.
>>
>>76744018
You must work at a shitty restaurant.
My gf is a chef at a high end restaurant. She caught a waiter doing this to her dish, and not only got him fired but authorities were called. He got fired, fined, and then even sure by the customers.
Chef's don't like waiters who fuck with their food, and adding any bodily fluid to food is a felony in all 50 states.
>>
>>76738671
What excuse do these chains have for paying below minimum wage? Why do they get a pass? They skimp on as much as possible, charge $10 for drinks, they're not wanting for anything.
>>
>>76745074
Not really. What are you, poor?
>>
>>76735166
I usually tip around 20% unless they were very rude or never came by, in which case I tip $2. I've only ever not tipped once and it was because my waiter literally forgot about us and I had to find another staff member to even order. We weren't even an obnoxious table.
>>
>>76735166
It's not my duty to make assumptions about my servers; it's my job to tip them for good work.
>>
>>76745407
No legal employee in the US makes less than $7.25/hour
>>
>>76745374

Oooh, I'm scared!!!
Like anyone believes you have a girlfriend, wanker.
>>
>>76745374
Sued* not sure
>>
>>76745502
Do you go to a restaurant to work, or eat food someone else made for more than what you'd pay to prepare it at home?
>>
>>76745036
then why not tip the chef? why not tip the cleaning personell? why not tip the cashiers? why not tip the doctor? why not tip the manufacturer? why not tip the tens of thousands of other services?

it is a fact that your reasoning is incoherent and arbitrary and thus irrational and false

your choice lies within your consumption

if a restaurant has bad service less people will go to that restaurant. employees and employers alike thus have direct monetary incentive to provide a good service or they will lose to competition. and when they have good service you reward them by returning to them or be willing to pay a higher price

>>76745238
>the customer is blind
let me guess. you are a keyboard warrior and loser who has never accomplished anything in life
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 379x216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 379x216
>>76737109
>>
>>76744018

Lol if only you applied yourself to being something other than a scumbag you wouldn't need to be such a fucking scumbag over the 1.80 you need from me
>>
>>76745626
That's the detail youre concerned with? My god. No wonder you're a server at a shitty restaurant
>>
>>76745563

You're a lying piece of shit.

Under federal law, the minimum wage for tipped employees like bartenders and waitresses is just $2.13 per hour.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tipped_wage_in_the_United_States
>>
>>76745684
>then why not tip the chef?

because they are paid without the assumption that they will receive tips. why is this hard for you to understand?
>>
>>76745684
Actually at the restaurant my gf works at, plenty of people do tip the chef's. Usually they'll buy them a bottle of wine of some beers. By the end of the night, when they're done cleaning up all of the chef's get drunk on their "tips"
I thought it was a weird concept to tip the chef but apparently it happens all at high end restaurants
>>
>>76745563
I thought that was the whole point of the tips, to compensate for the business somehow being able to break the law. Now it makes even less sense.

Tipping is one of the most low-stakes jobs you can have, why not tip people to pump your gas or tip the people at fast food chains too? There is no rational excuse except "muh wagies, I'll tinkle in your sprinkles"
>>
>>76745862
>If wages and tips do not equal the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour during any pay period, the employer is required to increase cash wages to compensate
and you are an illiterate idiot

here in Switzerland we de jure do not have a minimum wage yet wages below 20$/hour are very rare
>>
>>76738532
>says anon is projecting
>talks about personal experience
>>
I hate eating at sit down restaurants. The waiter is supposed to wait on you. If you crook your finger at them, they should come running. Instead, I'm stuck waiting on them. Waiting on them to refill my drink, waiting on them to bring my bill. That's why if I'm low on a drink, I give them a minute or two, then stand up and walk to the waitress station and ask one of the waitresses to there to fill my drink. Same thing with the bill, I stand up and walk to the register rather than waiting on the waiter to bring me the bill.

I still tip 20% because my food is held hostage by what are essentially street urchins, in case I ever return to that restaurant. But I mostly eat at take out places because the food is generally just as good and I don't have to wait on people for it.
>>
>>76746069

go back to herding your goats and let the americans talk in peace, heidi
>>
>>76745862
Yeah, and if tips plus wage doesn't reach $7.25, the employer is required to pay the difference. If the employer refuses to, it goes to court and the employer is required to lay x2 the amount owed, sometimes as high as 4x. They're very simple cases too.

The reason servers argue that they need to be filled more rather than getting paid more is because they know they make more money from tips than they would from wages. At the end of the day, they never make less than $7.25 an hour. They don't care where it comes from, but their employer is never going to pay them more than $7.25 so they'd rather get tips.
Learn the fucking law dipshit
>>
>>76737861
two cents is better, as in my two cents is they're a terrible waiter.
>>
>>76746308
>If you crook your finger at them, they should come running

if you want me to come running you need to tip me several hundred dollars. i'm not going to be your slave for $2
>>
Fuck no
>>
>>76746415
>got wrekt hard by facts
>replies with NO ARGUMENT
way to go dumbass

you really are legit sub 100 IQ
>>
>>76746456
Okay well what's the issue with doing away with this needlessly complicated system, stop tipping and force the business to pay minimum like everyone else?
>>
>>76746456

would you run back and forth all day for bitchy old cunts if all they paid you was $7.25 an hour? probably not. dipshit.
>>
had one call me goofy, whereby the rest of the holiday i was refered to as goofy. she still expected a 20% tip after this, which i happily let the mrs pay
>>
>>76735166
I never tip. Fuck tipping.
>>
>>76746625
>le ad hominem

you really are legit 170 IQ, lol
>>
>>76746690
Are you seriously retarded?
Nobody makes less than $7.25/hr. It's legally required
>>
>>76746820
>ad hominem
so what you hypocrite? can't handle the bantz you retard toddler?
>>
>>76746820
That's not an ad hominem. It's a verbal attack. Learn the difference, retard
>>
>>76735166
It would have to be bad service for me to not even leave a dollar.
Would I write them a note to go along with the no tip? No, you would have to be an entitled prick
>>
>>76737271
Haha mate you're so clever. Not like some of us had to work shitty jobs to move up the world and pay for things like college and rent. I almost cried when a lady tipped 20 dollars to help me eat for that week. It wa because of people like her I got a degree. But what do you know, your a mouth breather who can't sympathize with the common man. Sure there are absolutely shit servers, but some of us had to get by with what we had.
>>
>>76746974
And that is not an argument.
>>
>>76735166
I shouldn't have to suffer for my server's personal problems, the restaurant's inability to hire enough staff to stay staffed during their busiest hours (and they know when those are and what to expect because they all have analytics from the year they were open to tell them this and suggest how many people should be on staff at any given time), or any other factor.

Look, all I care about is two things: that my glass doesn't stay empty for longer than a few minutes, and that my food arrives in a timely fashion. These are all things that a good server should be able to handle on an average night, even understaffed. I did food service for years and I can count on one hand the nights I didn't walk out the door after closing time with less than $200 in tips over the period of four years. When I finally started a real career, I lamented the fact that I didn't have cash on hand at all times. Even the bank tellers at my local credit union asked why I hadn't been coming in every other day like I used to.

Some people just aren't cut out to be servers, unfortunately. They may not have the energy, the charisma, and the short-term memory required to do the work quickly and efficiently. If they can't handle an entire section by themselves after two months on the job, it's time to give them an ultimatum: work in the back, or quit.
>>
>>76746820
Are you high?
>>
File: 1452372234894.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1452372234894.gif
607 KB, 800x792
Just started working as a server at a restaurant down the street from me.

>tfw brunch/dinner shifts are hectic as fuck but make $20-$25/hr.
>tfw lunch shifts are chill as fuck but I'm lucky to get $10/hr.

Job is surprisingly fun and when you're busy the time flies by.
>>
No. I don't tip if the service was bad.
>>
>>76746562
Yet here you are, already my slave. You're just a piss poor one who thinks he deserves a percentage of the restaurant's income for slowing down the time it takes for me to get my food.
>>
>>76747163
Never said it was. It was a clarification
Sometimes you have to teach the retards so they can learn
>>
File: Ccaki9NUMAAJB8j.jpg (49 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
Ccaki9NUMAAJB8j.jpg
49 KB, 600x547
>>76746974
>>76746879

ok, retard
>>
>>76747308
You must be 18 to use this website. Please exit this page on your browser before you are banned
>>
File: 1450766891545.jpg (59 KB, 504x380) Image search: [Google]
1450766891545.jpg
59 KB, 504x380
>>76747308
>he's an entitled leftard
no surprise
>>
>>76747181
>all I care about is two things: that my glass doesn't stay empty for longer than a few minutes, and that my food arrives in a timely fashion.

translation: i'm a fat lazy entitled fuck who expects to be treated like a king for pennies.

yeah, keep dreaming lardass. slavery was outlawed. looks like you're going to have to serve yourself buffet style.
>>
>>76746456
>Your boss will pay you the difference
Legally, sure they're suppose to. But in reality they fudge numbers and lie on paychecks. If you take them to court (pray you have a good lawyer) even if you win you're gone in under a month
>>
File: 1425951356553.png (292 KB, 900x955) Image search: [Google]
1425951356553.png
292 KB, 900x955
>>76735166
I don't tip at all
>>
What if there was a restaurant that had two sections, a waited section and a self service section. The self service side, you put in your own order via a touch screen and then go up to the counter when your touch screen is paged? Maybe have the cashier / hostess at a counter to ensure it all goes smoothly.

I'd exclusively eat in the self service section. Fuck waitresses.
>>
>>76735166
We don't really do the tipping thing in europe anymore. We might when the service is really good but service is already usually included in the bill thanks to regulations.

Not sure if it's a better or worse system, but it saves on a lot of drama though.
>>
>>76746879
I deliver pizzas and make $5.60 an hour. The laws are different depending on the state but here in Arizona employees that are expected to make the majority of their earnings from tips can be paid $3 less than the standard minimum wage.

Pls gib tips
>>
File: 1461638117863.jpg (29 KB, 238x241) Image search: [Google]
1461638117863.jpg
29 KB, 238x241
>>76747531
I'll take Psychological Projection for $1,000, Alex.
>>
>>76746280
someone doesn't understand what projecting means
>>
>>76736484
By "off day" he meant a day of unusually poor preformance due to whatever curcumstances. We would refer to a day free from work as a "day off"
>>
i only stiff them if they intentionally insult me. If they're really bad then maybe 10-15%
>>
>>76747809
I tip pizza guys $3 per order. Sometimes it's 2 pizzas and a 2 liter, some times it's just 2 pizzas.
>>
>>76747582
Yeah you'll get fired, but why would you wanna work for a boss that shortchanges you on paychecks?
Also, these cases are actually very simple, and almost always favor the employee. The only people who don't take it to court are people who don't know they can, and illegals. Minimum wage laws are very clear, and anyone who passes the bar could win a case.
Also, why would an employer fudge the numbers when they're coming under investigation? They're potentially risking thousands of dollars as well as prison time just to save themselves from paying an employee a couple hundred dollars.
Like I said, these are very simple cases.
>>
>>76747440
>fragile millennial can't handle discussion

i'm sorry to trigger you sweetheart.
go back to your safespace and have a little cry.
>>
>>76747809
See >>76746456
You always make at least $7.25/hour. That's federally mandated. It doesn't vary by state.
>>
>>76735166
The reasons behind bad service don't matter. As the one paying for service, the only thing I should care about is the quality of the service. Poor service means poor tipping. Anything else would be an insult to the exceptional waiters and waitresses who can maintain professionalism even on terrible days.
>>
>>76748213
Oh the irony
Butthurt much?
>>
>>76748283
I mean the minimum wage varies by state. I think in AZ its $8 or $8.50 right now. Even on my worst days I make more than $7.25 though.
>>
>>76747760
>We don't really do the tipping thing in europe anymore.

you never did.
tipping began in america.
it was a way of shifting the cost of running a business to the worker, which is a customary tactic in the usa.
this is also why workers didn't have healthcare: business didn't want to pay for it and there were enough people that they could just fire anyone who tried to set up a union to represent the workers.
>>
>>76735166
"I would tip you, but..."
>here's my long winded diatribe about how insecure and bitchy I am.
>>
>>76747868
>wheel of fortune game show quote

obese baby-boomer detected
>>
If hes having a shit day, lwave it at home.
I hate cubts who xone to work and bitch and moan.

Also,
>tipping
No thanks, im british.
>>
>>76748476
I know the minimum wage varies by state, but my point is that at the end of the day, no legal employee makes less than $7.25/hour, regardless of where the money comes from
>>
trump doesnt tip so i wont either.
>>
>>76735166

lol rewarding someone for bad behaviour, yeah no.
>>
>>76748778

read the thread.
people have already said that the owners don't always pay the difference even though they are supposed to.
just because there is a law doesn't mean people follow it.
do you really think the district attorney spends all his time hunting down and prosecuting restaurant owners for cheating their employees. he has bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>76745238
You are the reason why I've stopped eating in restaurants in which "tipping" is necessary.. Also.. Tipping as an institution is crumbling.. You're one more recession from being out of a fucking job..

You are not necessary.
>>
>>76737589
>false
>genuinely using a meme to denote autists
>>
>>76749146
Its a civil case, not a criminal case you retard. See >>76748164
My god you are retarded. Your desperate attempt at grasping at straws to save face is getting really pathetic now.
>>
File: tip-jar-court-room1.jpg (39 KB, 358x400) Image search: [Google]
tip-jar-court-room1.jpg
39 KB, 358x400
>>76735166
Hell no.
>>76735166
Not my problem.

>>76735166
>If you don't know the contributing factors, how could you justify not tipping?
I don't need to justify not tipping - you need to justify tipping.
Why would anyone feel they have a right to be bribed for doing their job?

>>76735166
>Why can't you show a little compassion?
Not the place for it.
>>
>>76735885
>>76735166
they could get a real job
>wahhh i only get two tables and 5 hour shifts my job is so hard pls tip, i know i'm slow but i have 3 WHOLE TABLES
>>
>>76737589
>tip beforehand
what? so they can stop giving a fuck? yeah nice anime faggot
>>
>>76749640
Nice belly faggot
>>
>>76740246
male privilege
>>
>>76743621
You utter idiot. Why don't you drink bleach? Because you will die but how can death be the cause if it hasn't happened?
>>
>>76749379
You don't earn a tip, you earn a GOOD tip
It's that exact line of thinking that makes working as a waiter suck so much dick
Way to be part of the problem
>>
>>76744018
>I have bills to pay
get a real job? grow up, your 28 you need a real job with advancement and benifits. get out of your high school job
>>
>>76735166
If someone a cunt leave a penny
>>
>>76750163
This. Leaving a penny is more insulting than leaving no tip at all
>>
>>76749674
you insecure about your belly gipsy?
>>
>>76747105
>not doing warehouse work so you get paid a decent amount to work out
>>
>>76735166
When will waiters be replace?

Applebee's and Red Robin already have tablets at the tables to pay, no need for the waiter

Some sushi restaurants already have a conveyor belt.
>>
>>76750622
Sushi restaurants have had conveyor belts for decades. Servers in sushi restaurants are extremely rare. Usually the chef serves you
>>
>>76749907
Hey you're the one that agreed to a 'job' where you are paid less than minimum wage on the assumption that you'll make it up by begging.

Also I've done some waiting myself and I know full well that if you are a hard worker with two brain cells you'll be able to get a job in a place where you really DO take home several hundred dollars a day in tips alone on a regular basis.

In most of the world waiters have to be paid minimum wage and do not expect tips. This degenerate custom only started in the US last century.

You don't know why someone doesn't tip you unless they tell you. They have absolutely no obligation to tip you, or to provide any reason, or to justify it in any way. If your job sucks negotiate or find a better job.
>>
>>76750802
>>76750622
Genki Sushi in Hawaii has a conveyor belt. Nobody buys off it though because bad parents let their children paw the food as it goes by. Also some of it is visibly oxidized from sitting on it too long.

Small sushi restaurant, you order directly from the chef. Conveyor belt restaurants, you order from the waitress.
>>
>>76746562
You won't get even $2 with that attitude, my dear teenager or failure.
>>
File: 1465322412615.jpg (20 KB, 379x364) Image search: [Google]
1465322412615.jpg
20 KB, 379x364
>>76749813
So you aren't disputing that causes have to occur before effects?
>>
>>76735166
The entire point of the tip is to show you appreciate the service. If the service sucks ass you don't tip.
>>
>>76749204
>You are the reason why I've stopped eating in restaurants in which "tipping" is necessary.

good. we don't want you.
if you're too cheap to tip then stay in mcdonalds.
if you're too cheap to pay for service then you're not going to get it.
>>
I've never tipped
>>
>>76753217
Nigga Applebees isn't on the same level as Rao's
>>
>>76735166
Why is it that every time there is a bad not written on a receipt it is always in girl-writing even though the story is that a mean old white male wrote it?
>>
I don't get paid if I have a shitty day and do sub-standard work. I get fired. It's their job to serve me.

The US has a lot to answer for in the UK. We've adopted tipping because of you but waiting staff here sucks. They just throw your dinner at you and they don't even give you refills for drinks. Most of them can't even speak English in the south -- yet you're still meant to tip the fuckers.
>>
File: ooh.burn.gif (473 KB, 340x184) Image search: [Google]
ooh.burn.gif
473 KB, 340x184
>>76753657
>Rao's

wow.
you reallly schooled me with your knowledge of the restaurant industry!
thank you.
>>
>>76735166

i donate to animal causes
thank you

im not about to "tip" some people who serve me, just due to their field of work, and not others, with arbitrary exclusivity
>>
>>76754403

translation: im cheap
>>
File: 1407285481067.gif (34 KB, 800x399) Image search: [Google]
1407285481067.gif
34 KB, 800x399
>>76735166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBTfj2lN6sQ
>>
File: 1465567685606.gif (499 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1465567685606.gif
499 KB, 480x270
>>76754836
You're right from now on I'm going to tip everyone

> $5 has been deposited in your PayPal account
>>
>>76754836

yes that is an additional adjective that describes me

and?
>>
>>76735166
I tip 10% for good service

I complain for shit service

I tip 20% for exceptional service

Anyone who doesn't do generally the same doesn't know how to tip.
>>
>>76735166
>tipping people for doing their job
>tipping people for doing poorly at their job
pick neither
>>
I work as a waiter and I can make up to $250 on a busy night. I'm always nice and give pretty good service, despite having horrible customers because I understand that that's part of the job.

It seems to me that tipping is more of a reflection of a customer's social class. Ignoring the outliers like gay guys who think I'm cute or lonely women- who tend to tip above 30%- I usually make around 18-25% of the check price when my customers are middle class or above. Without fail, even if I give great service, poor niggers and white trash customers tip poorly, 10% or below. If you don't tip even when you have acceptable service, you are a poor nigger and you shouldn't be wasting your government stipend by going out to eat.

If you don't get tipped you either aren't working in America, or you come off as a cunt to your customers. It's an easy as fuck job and people can make plenty of money at busy restaurants. If you're complaining about working as a waiter then you're an entitled bitch.
>>
File: Smug_cf1d8a_5762907.jpg (18 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
Smug_cf1d8a_5762907.jpg
18 KB, 372x351
>>76757850
I can't wait till you're replaced with a robot
>>
>>76735166
All you need to know is if the service was good. If it wasn't, no fucking tip you shit. If you can't be professional at your job, go home.
>>
>>76735166
That is the entire reason the tipping system is perfect. You never tip for bad service. If a cook fucks up, you do not tip the waitress. She will take it out on the cook and make a point to get the manager's attention over it. If she is rude or judgmental or acts inconvenienced by you, you don't tip.

Without a tipping system, there is no motivation to provide excellent service.
>>
>>76744018
>He honestly believed a chef would allow them to fuck up the dish because muh petty tip attitude
The only place you could fuck with the food is in the kitchen, and no chef is going to risk their fucking job by allowing you to fuck with the food dipshit
>>
>>76735166
>third copy
>shitty waitress writing about herself
wew
>>
>>76749907
>You don't earn a tip, you earn a GOOD tip
No, you earn a tip, period. If you provide me with shitty fucking service, I'm not gonna leave you a small percentage, I'm going to leave you fucking nothing to teach you to do your fucking job correctly.
You're part of the problem
>I should get a tip even if I half ass my job, just give me a smaller one
>>
>>76735166
>contributing factors

Contributing factors aren't what drive the market. Products are. The product here is service. If the service rendered is sub par, the compensation it demands is sub par.

If the employee is miffed at this and want to blame the contributing factors of their work environment, then they can find a new fucking job. Hell, a mass employee exodus would cause massive overtime, poor service, and general business failure anyway, so it could be their little plebian way of "sticking it to the man" or whatever little underclass scum say nowadays.

>waiter

stop doing goddamn pansy work if you're so mad about how poor you are. go work in a factory or a warehouse -- you'll make more.
>>
If you give me bad service, you get less of a tip.
No ifs, ands, or buts.
Tipping is a logically broken system anyways.
>>
>>76748490
well thanks, i never knew that. I'll look into it.
>>
>>76757850
Do you feel you or your peers deserve a tip if you provide poor service? What if you had a starving child at home or an informed parent needing care?
>>
>>76760759
>The only place you could fuck with the food is in the kitchen, and no chef is going to risk their fucking job by allowing you to fuck with the food dipshit
Most cooks will spit on the food if asked. YOu are thinking some master chef is working the line because you see it on tv. Most line cooks make about 20% more than min wage and hate their jobs.
>>
>>76762523
>What if you had a starving child at home or an informed parent needing care?
Why do you keep making up these sob stories to justify people doing shitty at their jobs?
If you have a starving child at home or some huge money issue, and work in a field where your performance gets you more money, then guess what? YOU FUCKING DO A BETTER JOB AND GET BIGGER TIPS.
>>
>>76735301

This is the only corrrct answer.
>>
>>76762821
>Most cooks will spit on the food if asked
This is absolutely not true. Adding bodily fluids, including spit, to food is a federal offense in all states. You honestly believe a cook will commit a federal crime, risking his job, ever working in the cooking industry again, jail time, and getting his ass sued just because an edgy server thinks he's entitled to free money?

Literally all it takes is one coworker to tell the boss, or a camera to catch you fucking with a dish for you to get your ass handed to you
>>
>>76762848
Because these were the same retarded "arguments" my friends fired back at me. I'm trying to figure out if they're as stupid as I initially thought they were.
>>
>>76763110
They are. If you work a job where you get tipped based on your performance, you better be busting your ass if you really need the extra cash. Don't try forcing sob stories onto people to try to guilt them into always tipping big.
>>
>>76736481
I am lead to believe it's where the hamburgers have to give money to the waiters because of the Jews owning the companies and they give little of their horded shills to the people that work for them, like a slightly better off slave.
>>
>>76735166
I only tip if I plan on coming back. Otherwise the whole tipping thing is one huge scam.
>>
>>76736484
>I don't live in a shit nation
Wew lad
>>
File: image.jpg (864 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
864 KB, 3264x2448
At Buffalo Wild Wings
After reading this post I'm not tipping :>} Zozzle
>>
>>76763101
Most cooks are degreeless idiots so yes I think they would spit on someone's food m8
>>
>>76744018

I hope someone knocks your fucking teeth out one day.

You are a pathetic useless human being with no other talents other that carrying food from point a to point b. On the days when you are being a bitch (most days) people decide that your worth as a human being is less than a dollar. Instead of getting a new job or a talent of any kind you decide to bitch and sulk and fuck with people's food.

You are not payed a decent wage because you are a worthless piece of garbage. Maybe you should have learned a skill instead.

Someone is going to fuck you up one day for messing with their food and you will have no one to blame except yourself (but we all know you will blame the world instead)

by the way this is your fate one day:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cops-dna-analysis-prove-chilis-waiter-spit-customers/story?id=31495378
http://abc7.com/food/waiter-spit-in-drink-dna-test-proves/765927/
http://www.eater.com/2014/10/21/7027597/arrested-spitting-in-food-restaurant
http://thebitchywaiter.com/2015/06/what-happens-when-you-spit-into-someones-food.html
>>
>>76735166
Jeez america, just pay them a fucking wage and let tips be a sign of appreciation so you don't have to feel fucking terrible when you dont want to tip.
>>
>>76735166
Waiting is simple your job is to leave your emotional shit at the door and give the customer a good dining experience I was a waiter for 3 yrs if you can't do that u don't deserve a tip
>>
>>76735196

>Terrible service
>Bill comes to $30
>Not demanding to pay $0, or at most part payment of $15
>Instead paying $33

Is this man real?
>>
>>76763101
(((narc))) spotted.
>>
>>76735885

>Severs get tipped when the kitchen does a good job
>Somehow expect to not suffer when kitchen does a bad job

I haven't tipped in years, and don't expect to tip ever again, if the tip went solely to the kitchen, I probably would tip.
>>
>>76735166
because their personal problems should not be dumped on the customer's lap.

if you are having a bad day, you put on your best smile and serve the best you can. You can bitch and moan on your break or when you get home you can drown in a bottle of jack. But at work, you dont let it show. Otherwise you are clearly not cut out for such a stressful line of work.
>>
>>76744644
>carry food for very short distances
Not that I don't agree with the rest of your post, but there's a LOT more to it than that. Memorizing 10-20 tables worth of orders while keeping track of refills and carrying 4-5 dishes at a time for 8 hours isn't something you can master right away.
>>
>>76766698
So you don't pay for food you ate because it was brought to you oddly?
>>
>>76736355
Nigger spotted
>>
>>76747105
Drug addict
>>
I believe whites feel obligated to tip regardless of quality of service because of the need to rise above niggers. Niggers rarely tip even for excellent service, and whites do not want to be like niggers. Yet another thing they've ruined for everyone.
>>
File: 1465538381189.jpg (17 KB, 360x358) Image search: [Google]
1465538381189.jpg
17 KB, 360x358
As someone that lived in Asia for the majority of my life, tipping is such a foreign concept.

The Jew in my heart just can't be bothered to pay more than the meal's costs. In fact nobody every tips where I live, a smile is usually enough to suffice. Then again I guess there's that minimum wage thing in the US.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.