[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU ministers tighten gun controls in wake of terrorist attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1459097436143.jpg (784 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459097436143.jpg
784 KB, 1536x1024
>LUXEMBOURG (Reuters) - European Union interior ministers on Friday endorsed tighter rules for purchase and possession of guns in the bloc, a response to the Islamist attacks in Paris and Brussels that was diluted to exempt groups from shooting clubs to collectors.

>The new rules tighten online sales of arms and components, restrict inheritance rules and ban civilian possession of most semi-automatic firearms.

>http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/reuters/eu-ministers-tighten-gun-controls-in-wake-of-terrorist-attacks/42219048

It's fucking over guys. Say goodbye to your guns and the vestiges of European gun culture.

They decided to ban semi autos from legal gun owners in Europe because "muh terrorism".

Fuck this shit. Even Switzerland will be affected.
>>
>>76734190
I thought members had the ability to tell the EU to go fuck themselves? Isn't that what you did with the refugees and other firearm laws?
>>
File: 1443727842392.png (487 KB, 600x657) Image search: [Google]
1443727842392.png
487 KB, 600x657
>>76734190
E545?
>>
>>76734190
heh

so let me guess, they tightened the laws that the terrorists complied with when they bought their weapons. now in the future when the terrorists do all that paperwork, they'll be denied and then just give up their nefarious plans!

a pat on the back for everyone! you did so good today boys and girls!
>>
File: 1465091143029.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1465091143029.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>76734525
Yeah, until the EU tells you to run back to your country and stop bitching - but you will never be able to overthrow the one world government, EU, without arms. Which are/were impossible to get
>>
>>76734525
Nope. EU law supersedes country laws.

They will ban semi autos, confiscate them without payback and won't give a shit about it.

Even my country will be victim of this disgrace.
>>
>>76734702
Switzerland isn't in the EU.
>>
>>76734702
>EU law supersedes country laws.
so you let foreigners dictate the laws in your country?

who thought that was a good idea?
>>
>>76734190
>mounting a 1x IER red dot when you already have a superior diopter sight on your weapon
i'm skeptical. is it because you can't get good cheek weld on that?
>>
Im sure all those AKs were legitimally purchaesed through an online vendor.

I don't need guns, but what's happening these last years is really ridiculus
>>
>>76734865
We are in Schengen.

Meaning that we have to abide by certain EU laws, gun control being one of them.
>>
>>76734916
uh we practically invented the idea, dudebro

e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol
>>
File: 1383189268236.jpg (316 KB, 1280x1061) Image search: [Google]
1383189268236.jpg
316 KB, 1280x1061
How can Europe be so irrevocably cucked??

Seriously, how did it get this far?
>>
>>76734920
Just preference. If they're a tacfag they would probably argue faster target acquisition.
>>
>Semi autos getting banned
>Because Germany doesn't know how to close their doors
Fuck guys, I really feel bad for you. At least Canadians can still get semi autos. If you lot can't get to Europe, just call Trudeau up and say you're a homosexual Muslim refugee and you should be able to get into Canada. We can still own semi autos, even if the mags have to be pinned, and our currently second largest party is for looser gun laws at the moment.
>>
>>76734190

Wait these retarded politicians really believe mulsim terrorists buy their weapon legally?

Please tell me this is satire.
>>
File: 1441670900190.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1441670900190.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>76735007
Slow boil.
>>
>>76734190
>Fuck this shit. Even Switzerland will be affected.
Impossible without changing our constitution with a referendum. Do you really think the country would vote for this?
The EU will probably threaten the bilateral agreements but fuck them.
Watch this if you can understand French (when it's back, seems to be down at the moment)
https://www.rts.ch/play/tv/infrarouge/video/lue-va-t-elle-desarmer-les-suisses?id=7522818
>>
>>76734190
why it´s so wrong to be able to protect yourself like come on the police is just gonna show up to collect corpses like in CSI instead of actually reducing any terrorism risks. if they want guns they can buy those in fucking syria or iraq whatever and just take a boat over here incognito within like 8-20 hours
>>
>>76734190
>a response to the Islamist attacks in Paris and Brussels

That used illegal AKs.

I am going to go fucking crazy. Every single time gun laws come up they use illegal gun proliferation, guns of a type we can't even make or own here, as an argument for limiting hunting and sport shooter weapons.

It makes no fucking sense even to a casual observer.
>>
>>76735233
As I said on /k/. They will "compromise" by allowing Swiss Ordonnanz weapons and banning everything else.

We don't need ARs and AKs for sports or collection, they will argue.

In the end only the Stgw 90 and the Stgw 57 will be allowed.
>>
can't have you defending themselves against the mudslime hordes they brought in

or you know

violent revolution
>>
>>76735756
1 unarmed white warrior equals 10 shitskins
>>
>>76735552
I doubt it and even if they did we could still have a referendum that would have a very high chance of success.
>>
>>76734190
Kurwa. The only word to succinctly articulate the situation at hand.
>>
I could just join national militia, be a weekend warrior and get full auto from the government instead
>>
If anyone is abandoning Europe soon, Canada would probably be the place to go. It'll feel much closer to Europe in most aspects of life than America will, but will still allow for semi automatic gun ownership, handgun ownership, and all that fun stuff. Plus you don't actually have to be a citizen to get a gun license in Canada, you just need a letter of good standing from the local police station (it'll basically say you haven't committed crimes).
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.