[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, why are blacks generally poor at football/soccer? Sure,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (977 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
977 KB, 1280x720
/pol/, why are blacks generally poor at football/soccer? Sure, one or two make it into Barcelona or Bayern, but mostly they hover in shitty mid table clubs. Why is that?
>>
you have to think on your own. no timeouts or electronic headsets for the white coach to tell Jamal what to exactly do. its a common stereotype pundits have about the african teams. they can't win because they are not organized.
>>
Not HIIT enough
Basketball and football have this mutual
>>
>>76731266
African clubs don't have the same amount of money and resources to scout for and train younger players to their full potential as european clubs.
>>
>>76731556
also Brazil has gotten pregressively worse as the rate of black players rose for them. the 7-1 domination by Germany was the greatest example on how disorganized black soccer players are. France is not gonna win shit this Euro either. The black attackers will be too selfish while the defenders will be overwhelmed by the team work of the white players of the real European teams.
>>
>>76731761
but the best african players train in europe from a very young age anyway...
>>
>>76731761
The entirety of Ligue 1 is black. All the African nations get their players from Ligue 1 the most in fact.
>>
>>76731761
it's called poorball for a reason
>>
File: 1465475823406.jpg (764 KB, 1104x800) Image search: [Google]
1465475823406.jpg
764 KB, 1104x800
>>76731266
We've been told for a while that we should celebrate our differences because we're all the same, and whatever other diversity rubbish.
But race still underpins culture, and still underpins a lot of observations that we are no longer able to say despite how glaringly obvious they are.
The negroid is not as intelligent as the other races of humanity. The negroid is aggressive, has poor impulse control and has trouble coordinating with others.
In the game of football these are all traits that are required of you.
>>
The blacks in the Belgian soccer team are pretty good. Vincent Kompany and Romelo Lukaku are excellent team players. Sure there's a typical nigger like Origi that mostly just wants to score goals and doesn't always see the bigger picture. That kind of variety can be found in both the "Belgian" and ""Belgian"" players.
>based Kevin De Bruyne best team player
>>
>>76731819
JUST LIKE HENRY ANS TREZUGUET?
>>
>>76731266
Are you sure your guys aren't just bad at coaching?

I would point out the problem with black growth. The German youth team had no chance against the French team that was stacked with black players because they are much taller at an early age. Somehow they don't all seem to progress from there maybe because their physical advantage at a younger age makes them rely on it too much. The guys who made it at Bayern for example often enough had to play and train around guys who were two years. That is still a huge difference when you are 16 and it seems to have helped.

I can only relay the stories from youth clubs with Turkish children here because there is a Turkish club of sorts in the next biggest city and that is funny at times.
>>
File: pele.jpg (33 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
pele.jpg
33 KB, 600x400
8/8
>>
>>76732370
Vincent Kompany is a good team player, though I hate City...
>>
>>76731266

That isn't true to be honest. If blacks are so poor at football why are so over represented in European teams? If anything, they're probably better at football on average. Just look at the French team...
>>
>>76732848
If it is bad coaching, keep it bad.

Football is a white man's sport (unless you're French or in London). We don't want it to end up like the NFL
>>
>>76733006
French team != Europe.

Few blacks in the Spanish, German, Netherlands, Polish, Italian, Portuguese etc. Also few blacks in the top teams (Bayern, Real, Athletico Madrid, Barca, Borussia Dortmund, etc.)

Blacks are over represented in shitty mid table clubs due to "MUH PACE" and "MUH HEADERS".
>>
File: Fanny-Neguesha_001.jpg (117 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fanny-Neguesha_001.jpg
117 KB, 720x1080
>>76732370
>Vincent Kompany

Isn't his mother white though? Also I still know the guy from Hamburg and by the way his career has been going I have a feeling the guy needs somebody to constantly kick him in the ass. I think he has slackened in the last years although he recently picked up again.

I remember seeing Balotelli for the first few times and I thought that guy will destroy Ronaldo but he doesn't even have an ounce of this guys discipline and drive. Fanny was prime though.
>>
>>76732848
The trend in nature is what matures later is more complex they grow quickly but their cap is simpler
>>
>>76732848
or maybe those are actually 20-year-olds who told immigration services they were 14
>>
>>76733127
Who knows where the development will lead us? I remember Paul Breitner predicting Africa to dominate football some 15 to 20 years ago and look what happened. Football also never picked up that much in Asia as was promised in 2002. Sure they buy licenses, send some players over here but it is nowhere where people thought it would go.

The problem is that you stopped developing players on your own. Our national team collapsed because of the same reason and since Kirch and therefore Bundesliga collapsed alongside with it the German clubs were forced to develop their own players. Not only is your country English speaking but German taxation is just out of whack. Not even the Africans are dumb enough to choose Germany therefore and look at those ridiculous amounts you are paying. Not only wages but transfers too. 15 million BP for Danny Welbeck!
First thing Mijn Generaal did at Bayern was turn the team up side down and bring the young players.
>>
>>76733965
But what is the special trait about football that requires more than those simple blacks can develop? Is it an intelligence question alone that is more decisive than in other sports?

>>76734579
I remember that objection being raised about Breno but most of them probably grew up in France just like Paul Pogba did. I am guessing our civil servants also got their records straight on the Boatengs for that matter.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.