[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preparedness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: IMAG0211.jpg (3 MB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0211.jpg
3 MB, 4208x2368
Who prepping here ? Only thing I have is my glock. What about /pol/ how prepared are you
>>
My mom always has enough food for 2 weeks. And she ain't prepping.
>>
Ready to shelter in place for about a year or so under normal circumstances, including that it continues to rain sometimes.
>>
>>76730183
Jelly desu
>>
I've been slowly getting stuff together for the last couple of years. Should be good for three months.
>>
>>76730233
Are you packing heat tho
>>
4 firearms approx 2500 rounds 6 combat/survival knives 1 carbon Fibre tomahawk 500 feet of rope
6 months of food for two. Life straw, 150 gallons of stored water. Reinforced tactical clothing. Gloves flashlights, lanterns, lighters, matches. 4 weeks of survival Rations for 2. About 1000 hours of survival training. Survival guide with structures as well as hiking trail guide to get me out of area on foot and off of main roads, compass.
>>
>>76730500
At the rate you Americans eat I wouldn't be so sure lad
>>
>>76730523
1000 rounds per firearm, although I'll be long dead before I get through them if it comes to that.

I bought my parents 4 person-months of food, and forced them into it by way of leaving it in the closet of my old bedroom. My old water filter as well. It's still there, along with some other things.
>>
>>76730523
Not him, but that's one thing I think I went a little overboard on. It's a hell of a lot funner getting another AK instead of a bunch or freeze dried food.
>>
>>76730141
Got my pistol, my rifle and some gold and silver.
>>
>>76730646
Trufax I only have a glock But seeing as everyone is noguns I've a tactical advantage . But I'd love an ak . People spend so much on food but have fuck all to defend it with
>>
>>76730685
Oh, and 1m3 water and about 100 bottles of wine
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-10-11-55.png (327 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-10-11-55.png
327 KB, 1080x1920
>>76730141

>Ireland
>guns

No freedumz 4u.
>>
>>76730685
Tfw I wish I was Swiss with America tier gun laws I will never know that feel
>>
>>76730141
I have a lot of food in the basement, a HDD full of pirated movies, music and vidya, and some condoms. Feeling well prepared.
>>
>>76730812
Nice wine stack Mountainjew.

Proper jelly here.
>>
>>76730840
Come here with a job, you'll get a C permit soon enough. And you'll have more rights with us than you have in your own country.
>>
>>76730141
I have a shit load of guns and ammo. I got plenty of relatively non-perishable food. Water would be a larger concern but I got a filter and a stream out back. We could make it a while. Raiders would be a larger concern.
>>
>>76730141

I live in Australia. What am I meant to be prepping for? Seems like a waste of time.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>>76730141
I'm prepared, currently have about 15 dildos of different shapes and sizes.

I have enough lube to last a few months.

I need some body armor.

Anyone else planning on becoming cannibal in SHTF?
>>
>>76730141
I are to be prepper.
You need a rifle pistol combo at the minimum.
2000 rounds for each, not including hollow point nigger stoppers.
There's also medic kits, trauma/everyday
Go bags with extra clothes and emergency equipment.
I'm not prepping for collapse or end of the world shit, I think that's fucking retarded.
I'm prepping for life. Dindu chimpouts and car breaking down on vacation type shit.
Good post, Italy.
>>
>>76730183
Two whole weeks? Super impressive.
>>
>>76730816
Shit looks like I'm gonna Soduku before the police get me for posting on a Korean beastiality forum. Our popo do fuck all a judge let a guy who raped his daughter for years get a suspended sentence and locked up a guy for 6 years for not declaring tax . This country is fugged
>>
>>76730141
I've got a knife and a tin of beans I'm the most armed civilian in Australia.
>>
I have outdoor survival gear and knowledge. No firearms. Using a firearm in STHF scenario is like putting a big giant bullseye on your head because you'll basically reveal your location to everybody within a 5 mile radius.

If I need to hunt, will do so stealthily with crossbow.
>>
>>76730983
When the abbos learn to make sharp sticks and fire then go and ethnically cleanse you you white dog
>>
>>76731059
Medical kits are underrated. That's shit you should take with you anyway when you're out having fun with the kids in a state-sanctioned park.

I've used mine more than once.
>>
>>76730946
Might look into that desu thanks medipack
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-15-16-46-38-1.png (427 KB, 1071x1429) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-15-16-46-38-1.png
427 KB, 1071x1429
>>76731093

Is that why you're giving beachfront counsil houses to migrants gratis while your own people starve in the streets?

Makes sense. Gardai still do daily raids for gunzz
>>
>>76730983
>not having a doomsday buggy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW-RmVY2OkA
>>
>>76731294
Ye no they don't . We don't like them here we hate everyone equally
>>
>>76731190
Same here.
Had some friends go drunk driving and crashed
at the end of their driveway, one of them cut the artery behind their knee.
My tourniquet probably stopped him from earning a darwin award.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 291x173
>>76731109
That is sooo sad, my mailman just just delivered a 9 inch bayonet and it isn't even a big deal. (I don't live in any of the commie taken states.)
>>
>>76731422
Well aren't you just the beez knees
>>
>>76731422
1. those aren't full tang
2. those aren't a super steel
3. those suck ass for self defense
4. they have almost no functionality

Shoulda got a sv110 folder.
>>
>>76731363
Hugeass old all-mechanical and fuel-converted diesel engine 4x4 trucks are popular over here.

Ain't no nigga gon jump in front of that. Nor an EMP. And you can drive right over whatever if you have somewhere to go.
>>
>>76731564

Soft steel is more serviceable and thus better for SHTF when you can't know if and when you'll be able to replace a blade.
>>
>>76731373
Yeah, leg bleed is serious business. I'm so glad my parents made me learn to swim and get some basic CPR training at bare least.
>>
i have pretty much nothing usefull in case of sandnigger chimpout, let's hope the country holds on a bit longer
>>
>>76731564
I have a m9 like that, only own it cause my 590a1 has a bayonet lug on it
>>
>>76731160

I'd hunt with trap wire, I think you are a bit delusional about the firearm.

If they are going off around all the time, at the beginning of SHTF it won't matter. After a while when things settle down, run and gun, basic cover tactics.

Giving away position also lets you draw people out, who would be threats.

I think you are saying that just to rationalize.
>>
>>76731714
You've your boipussy
>>
>>76731687
I was in the boyscouts for 10 years.
Some of it is babysitting and art and crafts,
Venture scouts was the shit. Real survival paramilitary training for tots.
My parents made me join and it was one of the best things they've ever done for me.
>>
>>76731365

You are though. You've been doing it for the Sudanese for decades. Don't lie about living in Germany 2.0

Even Sinn Fein/Provos want the arabs to enrich Ireland. Overwhelming support for the shitskins.
>>
You can try to build some improvised weapons this weekend should for fun for a Saturday morning. I built a halberd of sorts, looks a little more like a scythe but it would work as a defensive weapon if I run outta rounds
>>
>>76731564

I wanted it for my AR 15.
My carry knife is SOG Trident.
>>
>>76731867
Did the scoutmaster touch u
>>
>>76730141
I'm highly unpreppared and have no skills to join any prepared group willing to accept others.

I'll probably die at the very start like the noob who gets blindshot through a wall in CoD4 at the start of the round.
>>
>>76731881
Haha Germany 2.0 good one far whiter than you by a long mile
>>
>>76730840
>Swiss
>America tier gun laws

Maybe relative to the rest of Europe, but they aren't really comparable. With absolutely no government involvement I can go buy a pistol via private sale and conceal carry it. No licensing, permits, paperwork, etc.
>>
>>76731867
Scouts taught me a few good things, but it was more like planned playtime for kids and get your operant conditioning badges where I grew up. So I didn't bother going too far with it.

Have to take the path of learning for yourself, in my opinion, and then after that you can help out by teaching other people.
>>
>>76730141
Guns are important but your mind and body are more important.

Do you know first aid? Do you know how to clean and eat wildlife? Do you know what plants are edible in your area? Do you have stockpiled antibiotics (fish and bird drugs cheapest/easiest)? Do you have a months worth of no perishable? Do you have like minded individuals so mutual back watching can happen? Are you in good shape? Are you in good shape? Are you in good shape? Do you have a water filtration system? Do you have an endure motorcycle or at least off-road moped for moving around the landscape? Are you stockpiled on trade goods?

Thinking a gun by itself will help you is haram.
>>
>>76730141

I live on the gulf in the us.

I've got plenty of guns/ammo. I've got freezers full of fish, venison, and beef.

For hurricanes we already have to prep so there's 4 gas generators. My uncle and grandma both have very large natural gas generators that can power their entire home, not just a few things like most generators, for up to a week with the gas reserves, longer even if you limit power consumption. I really want to get a good solar system, but I don't have the time or money.

Got tons of fresh water, non-perishables, batteries, etc. Pretty much everything you need for a hurricane.

If shit really goes down, we've got a hunting camp a few hours north of where we are that's off the grid with plenty of game to hunt and it's next to a river with fish to catch.

Feels pretty good mayne.
>>
>>76730141
I bet that is airsoft you huge fag. If it was a shotgun I might believe you.
>>
One of the biggest things I did to prepare was getting the hell out of the city. Those are going to be hell holes after four missed meals.
>>
>>76730141
Seeing as this is Big Brotheristan, my arsenal comprises entirely of a plastic spoon.

I'm not rich enough to own land to get my firearms license. I'm contemplating joining a club however.
>>
>>76732434
Hurricanes are great for teaching you what you need to do and how the people around you will react.

My family always made an event of going around to look at what had happened for entertainment. They didn't mean it in a mean way, but it was educational.
>>
>>76731579
thinking of doing something kind of silly for my post apocalypse war rig
>>
>>76732633

We just had hurricane parties.

For those of you who don't know what that is, most people don't have generators to power their freezers for days, so you have to basically use up all of the food in them or it will spoil anyhow. People will have huge cookouts/block parties to use up all of their food.

We would also just drive around on four wheelers to look to see if our neighbors needed help or if there were any big branches in the road that we could clear for emergency vehicles.
>>
>>76732653
You'll still need somebody to fix your punctured tire or clean your gummed up engine out or advise you on how to get it started easily when your glowplugs stop working.

Highly valuable investments in learning.
>>
>>76732633
I remember trying to get out of Charleston SC when hurricane Fran (I think) was about to hit in the late '90's. That was a fucking eye opener. The traffic was so bad, it took me almost ten hours to get to my buddy's house in Charlotte. I passed a ton of cars out of gas or overheating on the side of the road.
>>
>>76732855
>huge cookouts/block parties
Great way to meet your neighbors if you don't know them already. Best if you can rope some other guys with grills to help out.

It takes a lot of grills feed a party.
>>
>>76730141
The Glock ought to get you through anything you need to get through. If you are putting on a chest rig and taking your AR-15 out for a walk, your chances of long term survival are pretty low anyway.
>>
>>76730141
I live in Northern Montana and my family literally has a hunting cabin in the middle of the nowhere mountain range 100 miles from the nearest town. It's totally self contained and powered by solar energy and stocked to last for about 4 years. And with 44,000 rounds of various ammunition up to and including .50 cal it will be very well defended. So watch out invading cucknadians!
>>
>>76731160
Want to establish a killing field with me, bro?
>>
>>76731916
no, but our twin troop had to be shut down over that.
>>76732109
The main branch of boyscouts are like that.
They take you on gay camp outs and you learn underwater basket weaving and other bullshit.
If you elected for Venture scouting, you got to
go do some real shit like building basecamp
and forging the woods for food. Most of
our lessons came out of the 1974 boyscout handbook.
I think the boyscouts are one of the best examples on how this society is being cucked.
>>
>>76731422
I can get my guns delivered in the mail.
>>
>>76732918

I've never left for a hurricane. The most we've done was for hurricane Ivan. We stayed with some friends at the bank they worked at and sat in an old vault. It was strange watching the awnings from downtown blow down the street.

For every other hurricane we've just stayed home and rode them out.

I remember having a lot of fun as a kid in 97 with hurricane Danny. With all of the rain we made little boats and raced them down the street.

Right before Katrina when the winds were picking up, my buddy and I had the brilliant idea to tie wal-mart bags to fishing poles and see how strong the wind was. It nearly pulled my friend off the pier. Good times. good times.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 361x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 361x427
>>76730141
Lol you can only own air guns in the UK without a licence... Only way I could protect myself is by making people think it's real.
>>
>>76733579
Probably you lived in a reasonably hurricane safe area that wasn't obviously prone to flooding, getting your house bashed apart, or having your favorite tree crash in.

So in other words your family wasn't stupid. Definitely fun when you have the upper hand on natural disasters. Never even knew what kerosene was until we lit the lantern.
>>
>>76733827
What have you shot with an air gun?

I don't think I'd want to get shot with one.
>>
File: 1372391507053.jpg (539 KB, 800x950) Image search: [Google]
1372391507053.jpg
539 KB, 800x950
Any of you lads had any experience with aquaponics?
>>
>>76730141
a gun is completely sufficient.
just follow these 4 easy steps.
1. make friends with a prepper
2. in case of apocalypse meet up with him
3. shoot him
4. loads of free shit
>>
>>76733956
Pests mainly.
>>
>>76730233
This. In 3 states.
>>
>>76733863

Yes and no. My parents made sure their house had plenty of elevation and that they only had live oaks instead of pine trees.

My grandparents on the other hand, lived right on the water and had tons of very, very tall pine trees. After they got flooded twice, once during Katrina and once during Ivan, they built their new house.
>>
my oil is prepared
>>
>>76734129
My first lesson in how to split wood was after all those beautiful maples got felled at my grandparnets' house.

Turns out swinging a sledge hammer is both fun and useful.
>>
>>76730772
Get some kind of reliable rifle, a few more mags for your glock, extra cleaning supplies for maintenance in shtf scenario and at least 500 rounds for the rifle. Ideally 500 for your glock and 1000 for the rifle if you can afford it
>>
>>76732106
Anyone can do that... Just not necessarily legally.
>>
>>76730141
About 15 guns, 6 months food, and we live in Washington so not too worried about water. Looking to buy a plot of land on a beach out in the sticks one hour away from my house. Build a cabin out. Worst come to worst I'll figure a way to blow the bridge to the island.
>>
>>76734031
Yes. It works well in warmer climates. In colder climates, it's expensive to keep warm in winter.
>t. two 3 barrel systems
>>
>>76730987
This sounds like the most fun SHTF strategy. Are you going to rape, kill, then cook your meat? Or are you going to kill, rape, then cook. Or are you just eating the meat raw? Also are you going to be eating from the bone or are you cutting it up? Or are you going to make some stew? What about seasonings?
>>
>>76730574
Nice. I need to get a water straw like that.
>>
>>76730141
Just embrace it and hope it kills you quick.
>>
>>76730141
wish i had a gun to protect me and my mom. i live in a 99% white town but i walk 300m into the next town where there is over 50% muslim.
our landlord accepted a syrian refugee and he is now renting the flat right next to ours.
im kinda scared.

its kinda hard to find darknet websites were they sell guns and even though i found two, i dont really trust them to not be scam. thinking about just buying ammo from there first to see if they are somewhat legit.

i was told i should just go to poland and buy one at their markets there but i dont want to lose my kidney or buy a fcked up gun that wont work.

can someone hook me up :( im behind 1000 proxies btw
>>
>>76730141
I have a knife and large stockpiles of chicken.
>>
File: 1464640618525.jpg (27 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
1464640618525.jpg
27 KB, 229x377
I have a few tactical water bottles in the fridge... and that's about it.

t. britbong
>>
>>76734670
Water straws are good shit.

But get a real filter system for daily home use. You want to plan on up to a few gallons per person per day depending on your climate and circumstances. It's cheap as fuck, and it will turn the most disgusting slop into something to drink, regardless of the chemical reasons.
>>
>>76734364
Yes, anyone can break the law. The difference is that it is 100% legal here. We are talking about gun laws, not what is physically possible.
>>
>>76730141
I've got a gas pipe. Good at close range skull bashing.
>>
>>76731178

Is that a joke?

The minute society collapses and dole payments run out, all the Aboriginals will switch off.

>Preparing for the Great Happening As Promised By Mad Mel

We ARE the Great Happening.

I feel bad for the preppers tbqh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPydRKuhuEk
>>
>>76730141
My bosses are saying the IRA is making a comeback. Big Ben type of comeback. ;)

I'm probably asking the wrong person..
>>
>>76734951
Over here we have what's called schedule 40 pipe.

It's great for a pull-up bar and meeting fire codes. But you do not, repeat, you do not want to get knocked over the head with it. Available at your local Home Depot.
>>
>>76735096
Who's your boss? Whitey Bulger?
>>
>>76734074
If he's a real prepper he has a probably conceald sniper covering his ass so jokes on you when you get blasted with .50 cal for dun goofd.
>>
I have torrented over 200 DVD quality movies and nearly 1000 anime episodes.
>>
>>76730843
What is this condom talk?
>2016
>not keeping your sex slave so malnourished she stops ovulating.
>>
File: IMAG0549.jpg (779 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0549.jpg
779 KB, 1520x2688
I'm in bed so fuck u this is the pic you'll get.

Roughly 6000 founds of assorted ammo. 4 AK variants, 3 ARs, about 40 mags for each. Plate carrier with plates, camelbak, belt with mags water and IFAK. I pick up a can of beans and a can of spam every time I'm at the store. Have 30ish MREs in my closet and a couple cases of water in my garage. Honestly the only "prepping" I've done is the beans/spam and water, everything else has come as a part of my hobby or interest; MREs I got inna military and I use them for hiking and camping. Keep a few in my truck.
>>
>>76735471
piracy is a crime
>>
>>76735821
Ammo cans are exemplary storage mechanisms from your local surplus store.

Let's make good deals, people, instead of stupid deals.
>>
>>76730574
My nigga
>>
>>76736077
They're great. I try to use 30 and 50 cal steel ones for bulk storage, and plastic 30 cals for the cans I usually take with me to the range. Relatively new idea to me because before it was all about the steel surplus so im still organizing things. Have a couple 40mm cans i use to store mags, works great. Can stack AR mags 2 columns 6 wide and 3 deep. AK is 2 columns 4-5 wide and 3 deep. Kinda have to do some funky alternating with the AK mags cause their shape.
>>
>>76735821
ive seen your pictures before top gun hat operator, keep going strong
>>
>>76733576
>You can get your guns taken away
already did i thought.
>>
>>76736445
It's something you have to learn about for yourself. Maybe they're not military grade anymore, but that's a matter of personal opinion.

There are a lot of kinds of things you can store in those bad boys.
>>
File: 6c2f0b_1732104[1].jpg (189 KB, 1300x926) Image search: [Google]
6c2f0b_1732104[1].jpg
189 KB, 1300x926
>>76730141
My prepping plan
>Me and my friends form armed gangs
>We take what we need from whomever we want

Individual preppers might last for a little while, but strength is in numbers. I'm taking lessons from history. Clan up or die.
>>
ive already prepped
>>
>>76736956
>Sweden
Do you mean you prepped the bull?
>>
File: IMAG0550.jpg (844 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0550.jpg
844 KB, 1520x2688
>>76736516
Thanks m8.

>>76736894
I've always used them, just swapping to plastic is new. The hinges always worry me cause they're plastic. also, my local hardware store has a ton of wooden artillery crates about 5 feet long for $10 apiece. No idea what I'm going to put in them but I have a few. Too big to stay indoors so I left them in my garage
>>
>>76730141
multiple pistols and revolvers.
Several rifles
Several shotguns.
Plus I reload and have the components to load quite a bit of ammunition.
We have an in ground, concrete storm shelter.
multi-wavelength two way radio in a faraday box.
yep, we be good.
I feel sorry though, for the clowns in populated cities like smell A, chimp-cago, jew york, and bean-ami. they will get their chit pushed it when the shtf.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>welcome to Honeypot, The Thread
>>
>>76737425
noice 12-string

Guess I should go buy up more if they're using subpar hinges. I subcontract for DARPA so I know how things go.
>>
>>76734385
Know of any cold weather solutions?
>>
>>76737550
You realize that a smile home made gas attack would flush you out.. Just some chlorine gas would do it.. sure gas mask could help but afters few hours when those filters saturate.....
>>
File: 1413381007465.jpg (469 KB, 628x834) Image search: [Google]
1413381007465.jpg
469 KB, 628x834
Make sure you all have enough food and water to outlast everyone else starving to death.

And make sure you have plenty of 1950s music for that Fallout feel.
>>
File: donner_film_large_thumb[1].jpg (10 KB, 223x159) Image search: [Google]
donner_film_large_thumb[1].jpg
10 KB, 223x159
>>76737890
Cannibalism
Stock up on some fat friends. this is 4chan, shouldn't be that hard..
>>
>>76736938

I don't have it saved anymore, but there was that mammoth post from a Yugoslav bloc bro who described in detail what it was like in a post collapse city under siege.

All the lone preppers got killed first and robbed. Anyone who had decent security or were known to hoard were immediate targets. Basically the thugs all aligned together and went out and stole everything and then used it for bartering. Batteries, lighters, guns n ammo and water. Said the only safe way to move was at night and in packs.
>>
>>76730141
>Handgun
>Ireland
Cheeky little cunt.
>>
>>76738011
I feel for you, Britbro. Our inner cities are full of sub humans who don't drive and are going to starve to death within a month. Yours are full of filth that have survived thousand mile treks on foot out of war zones- they will overrun the defenseless English countryside within a week. Any Britbto advocating for the happening is living in a dream.
>>
>>76738254
That's roughly in alignment with what happened with Argintina's first big currency devaluation, thanks to Federal Reserve Chaiman Paul Volker who hiked interest rates way up.

Whatever you think of that event, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end.
>>
>>76738254
being armed is good in your standing in the group, but if you think being armed is going to protect you from a group. That's different. Humans are remarkably resourceful. You may think you thought of everything but somebody is going to find your weakness.
>>
File: unnamed.png (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
81 KB, 300x300
>>76734635

Raw meat and raw dog, and the bone marrow is my favorite.

And only degenerate liberal and barbarian flesh.
>>
All I need is my fists. You know, like a real man with a normal size penis.
>>
>>76738820
This. If in prepping you've failed to include other people willing to fight and work, you've failed.
>>
File: Chuck-Norris-1995-kjdlaksd[1].jpg (46 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
Chuck-Norris-1995-kjdlaksd[1].jpg
46 KB, 876x493
>>76738955
How's it going Chuck?
>>
>>76730141
You should keep a lot of dry rice and dry beans on hand. They last for years and you can live off of them if you had to
>>
>>76737685
Thanks, but it's actually a $500 piece of shit. Even with the lightest gauge strings the bridge is too weak to hold them in tune for more than a few minutes. Ibanez, never again.

I've never had a plastic one break, I'm just worried they will. Steel ones are basically indestructible but get heavy quick.
>>
>>76740049
>Ibanez
sorry folk

Guitars are like guns. No problem if you just get a starter. And you don't need to reach for the skies. But you have to know what you're doing.
>>
File: GetOnMyLevelFaggots.jpg (548 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
GetOnMyLevelFaggots.jpg
548 KB, 1632x1224
I'm just gonna leave this right here.
>>
>>76740401
Problem is, it wasn't a starter guitar. It was like $500 and had decent reviews. I should have gone with the cheaper one desu, I can't remember the brand now but I'd only read good things.
>>
>>76740990
We're going to have a real fun time together when we need variously stand watch or draw our respective skills and supplies together.

They don't know much fun this is going to be.
>>
>>76740990
Pics from your airshit club?
>>
>>76730141
Prepping the bull as we speak. I can hear my wife giggling outside. Really turns me on. :-)
>>
>>76740990
I see an AK mag about 6 inches lower than the rest, but I also see a wood stock underneath it which rules out AK pistol. What is it m8?
>>
>>76740990
You better have 60 guys who can use those things... and at least 500 rounds per gun.

You could probably barter half of them and live like a king for a while if you dont have the men or the ammo.
>>
>>76730141
I have a month's worth of food and a week's worth of supplies to survive without electricity and running water.
Also have the means to defend myself.
>>
>>76741239
>tfw got an extra shorty guitar from a dying school that wrecked my fingers
>not even a guitarist
>drilled screws into the bridge to keep in place when that cheapass shit broke
>got a nice one as a present and it didn't sound anywhere near as good

Gearfags are never happy. If it's any good then play the shit out of it and enjoy.
>>
>>76730141
I'm buying an AR, a jungle carbine and stocking up on ammo this summer before the elections end. I live in an area where white people are only 52% of the population and if Donald wins I expect a chimp out. We had a really bad one in the 60's around here that actually, city was poised to be "the next Detroit" until the devleopers left thanks to the niggers and a smaller one in 2010 that actually got a soul food restaurant closed for good. kek
>>
>>76741815
Don't forget the supplies in case the power and water goes out and you can't get to the supermarket.

But the gun and ammo before the election is a really good idea.

I'm going to buy as much ammo as I can before the election as well.
>>
>>76730183

That ain't shit. My mom has 3 freezers stocked with frozen home grown veggies. I'd estimate at least, fuck, 3 months of food in those things. Some meat but nearly all veggies.

Is she a prepper? No. She just hates wasting food and they typically grow more than they eat.

Do I prep? No. Shits silly. I'm from the South. What you guys consider prepping (knowing how to grow food, hunt, fish, survive, etc.) is what we typically do for fun. When you guys are sleeping in from binge watching Netflix, were psyched that it's October and hunting season just opened. Waking up at 3 AM to go sit in a blind for 4-5 hours. You homos are too soft to survive long term; it's not as romanticized as the books and tv shows and movies make it out to be.
>>
File: GetOnMyLevel.jpg (504 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
GetOnMyLevel.jpg
504 KB, 1632x1224
>>76741362
Yeah, I always loose because I can't figure out how to keep the pellets in these.
>>
>>76741527
Probably an underfolder
>>
>>76742055
>That ain't shit. My mom has 3 freezers stocked with frozen home grown veggies. I'd estimate at least, fuck, 3 months of food in those things. Some meat but nearly all veggies.
What happens to all that food when the power goes out and doesn't come back on?

>Do I prep? No. Shits silly.
So you can live without running water and electricity indefinitely?
I sure hope so for your sake.
>>
I lost my job last and have been having a hard time finding work. Had to sell my funs just to make by, unfortunately. I'll hopefully have a new job soon and I'll start prepping then. I plan on purchasing a few cheap guns, like a Makarov and most likely a Mossberg 500. Then I'll start prepping for at least a couple of weeks worth of food and water, just in case of a likely chimp out in November.
>>
>>76741645
Read my other post. It literally incapablen of staying in tune for more than a few minutes. I've owned quite a few guitars, my favorite is the wal mart Gibson clone my dad got me 13 years ago that has been beat to shit but still sounds and plays great.

>>76742132
No, I see a wood stock at the bottom
>>
>>76742055
Goddamn right my fellow southern patriot. God bless the south, we'll be the only ones who won't starve to death in the apocalypse.
>>
>>76742212

They have a generator. I taught my ate father how to wire it into their main to avoid running extension cords.

Yes, my wife and I can survive without electricity. My well (water) has a mechanical pump. Part of the joys of living in the boonies - propane heat that you can refill easily and well water.
>>
File: KennyBaker.jpg (602 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
KennyBaker.jpg
602 KB, 1632x1224
>>76741527 The Kenny Baker-47?
>>
>>76742487
>They have a generator.
As long as they have a large supply of fuel for it, that's great!

>Yes, my wife and I can survive without electricity. My well (water) has a mechanical pump. Part of the joys of living in the boonies - propane heat that you can refill easily and well water.
Have lanterns and flashlights I assume?
>>
>>76742371
Don't know if the Gibson name still holds its worth, but a real Gibson sounds amazing.

My bass stays in tune like nobody's business, but it does need a better bridge.
>>
File: GlocksAreForPussies.jpg (467 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
GlocksAreForPussies.jpg
467 KB, 1632x1224
>>76730141
>>
>>76740990
can i have one pls ;-;
>>
>>76741957
Yeah I was going to do that as well. I expect if anything happens it will take roughly a week max to suppress I figure. I'm going to keep enough food and water for a month just in case. I have $1,800 sitting in my gun safe right for bulking my arsenal over the summer plus pocket change from my pay checks for getting ammo. I only own a CZ and 590A1 right now, so I need to get my self a semi-rifle before it's too late.
>>
>>76742619

.....I just told you I'm from the South and enjoy hunting and fishing. I camp. The fuck do you think? Why the fuck do you think you homos visit outdoor stores to buy your hand candy?
>>
File: 1465338211853.png (1 MB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
1465338211853.png
1 MB, 900x676
>>76742727
>>76741569
1 Down, 59 to go.
>>
>>76742545
Ah, guess it was the pistol grip I was seeing.
>>
>>76742055
>hunting
>sit in a blind for 4 hours

Lol what a faggot.
>>
>>76742783
>eah I was going to do that as well. I expect if anything happens it will take roughly a week max to suppress I figure.
Yeah FEMA now recommends at least one week's supplies since it took them that long to start saving people after Katrina and Sandy.

> I'm going to keep enough food and water for a month just in case.
Yeah i'm currently pricing out expanding my supplies to a month. I'd love to go for a year's worth but that will take up more space than I have.

> I have $1,800 sitting in my gun safe right for bulking my arsenal over the summer plus pocket change from my pay checks for getting ammo. I only own a CZ and 590A1 right now, so I need to get my self a semi-rifle before it's too late.
Having a month's worth of cash on hand is another good idea.

Hell, organization are even saying that you should have 6-12 months worth of cash in your savings account in case of crisis.

>>76742896
>.....I just told you I'm from the South and enjoy hunting and fishing. I camp. The fuck do you think? Why the fuck do you think you homos visit outdoor stores to buy your hand candy?
oooh kaaay. obviously you're a little too angry to have a discussion with. next time, cut back on the meth before posting.
bye.
>>
File: 1456152931419.jpg (134 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1456152931419.jpg
134 KB, 764x764
>>76740990
I want one
>>
>>76743072

Do you think wildlife just walks up to you or something? Or that fish automatically bite on your bait? What's it like being a 21st century faggot?

Pic related. My back yard.
>>
File: IMG_3756.jpg (35 KB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3756.jpg
35 KB, 300x227
>>76743246
>>76740990
>>76741569
>>76742727

2 Down, 58 to go.
>>
>>76743415
Make that three.
>>
Glock 19 and 150 rnds of ammo. As long as you have at least one firearm w/ ammo, I think most people would be able to get through 90% of non-apocalyptic happenings. That's my reasoning for only owning one at the moment.
>>
>>76743168
Yeah man, Sandy was bad. I live in NJ (been saving to move for 6 months now) and I slept during the day so I could guard the cars at night. There was no street lights here for a month and all the gas stations were closed or out of gas for the first two weeks. Spics were stealing gas so I was outside all night long with my CZ and a aluminum bat. I only had two incidents the entire time. I chased a group of teens off one night and the other I drew my CZ on two guys fucking around with the truck I used to own.
>>
>>76740990

Which gun store do you work at?
>>
>>76730141
Why the Irish have such ugly fucking nails?
>>
File: the_beast.jpg (1 MB, 4032x2330) Image search: [Google]
the_beast.jpg
1 MB, 4032x2330
>>76730141
Bought this the other day. I feel 100% more prepared for a hostile invasion or terrorist attack on my house. Gonna go shoot it here in a minute.

God bless America.
>>
>>76743919
Do you have a locking gas cap for your car? That could help in protecting your fuel.
>>
File: 25Cal.jpg (430 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
25Cal.jpg
430 KB, 1632x1224
>>76743692
You're slow, you get a mosquito
>>
>>76743961
Private collection handed down several generations.
>>
File: snapshot11404.jpg (54 KB, 595x931) Image search: [Google]
snapshot11404.jpg
54 KB, 595x931
>>76730141
I handed all my weapons in to the police because there's no place for weapons on our streets.

#SurrendAir #EndAirTerror
>>
>>76744091

Most modern cars have what are essentially "cross hairs" in the fuel line running from the opening to the tank. Makes snaking any siphon tube down the tank next to impossible.
>>
>>76742117
>loose
posts discarded.
>>
>>76744001
Shitty bait
>>
>>76743341
Great pic m8
>>
>>76744212
>Most modern cars have what are essentially "cross hairs" in the fuel line running from the opening to the tank. Makes snaking any siphon tube down the tank next to impossible.
Oh yeah, forgot about that feature
(never really had to deal with that because I never steal or run out of gas).
>>
>>76744091
>>76744212
Yeah, at the time I had an old Ford Ranger. Now I have a last gen VW Golf. So it won't be an issue anymore.
>>
>>76744246
why is it bait? nigger its my AK
>>
>>76744401
>>76744426

I made a drill powered siphon once. Basically it was just a mechanical pump with the proper adapts/fittings to work. Anyhoo, we tried it out on all of our friends cars. Anything pre-95 worked perfectly. Anything in the 21st century and we couldn't even get the 1/8" tube down into the tank.
>>
>>76744428

Technically it's really not an AK. It's more than likely a WASR-10 or something along those lines. I can't really see shit.
>>
File: MeInAnHourOrLess.jpg (171 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
MeInAnHourOrLess.jpg
171 KB, 680x650
>>76730141
I might be going innawoods TONIGHT.

Rate.

Northern border state. Any Candabros want to take in a white refugee?
>>
>>76744870
Agreed. Niggers who buy a cheap wasr and then think they have an AK rustle my Jimmies.
>>
>>76744955

You fell for the cordage meme.
>>
>>76732633
We had a bad tornado a few years ago, and faggits like you kept driving around, rubbernecking at the misery, destruction and in some cases, death.
I would like to close line every last one of you dick sukers.
>>
File: 20160206_231948.jpg (941 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160206_231948.jpg
941 KB, 3264x1836
>>76730141
Nice airshit m8.

Ask me how I know.
>>
>>76744870
>>76745028
It is a wasr, which is an AKM. Every "AK" which you buy in the US is an AKM because actual Kalashnikovs can't be imported you ignorant niggers.
>>
>>76745041
>not ringing 550 cord into mountainous terrain
>not saving food from bears by suspending it
>not being able to craft just about anything as you need it

550 cord can make (or assist in making) anything would could need, indeed, in a wilderness survival situation making rope is a golden skill right up there with finding water/food.
>>
>>76745028
It's a WASR and it's still an AK. Newer production WASRs are good guns.
>>
>>76744102
Post shotguns
>>
>>76733827
Can't you get a single shot .22lr rifle or something? If so something is better than nothing.
>>
I'm prepping. Joining a legitimate gun club soon so I can legally own guns.
>>
>>76745335

There are plenty of actual AK's to be had in the US. Now stop buying shitty fucking rifles and bragging about what they are.

>>76745389

You don't want paracord, newfriend. You want bank line.

>>76745413

It's not an AK. It's a Romanian variant of the AKM platform. If you want to trigger /k/, go post the same gun and claim you got an AKM. They'll go ape shit.
>>
>>76738254
I think this is what you are referring to.

http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/a-survival-q-a-living-through-shtf-in-the-middle-of-a-war-zone_10252011
>>
File: IMG_20131111_162638_291.jpg (865 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20131111_162638_291.jpg
865 KB, 3264x1840
>>76730141
Got about three months of long storage food about 20 guns and some decent first aid supplys. And all of my outdoor gear. I would be better off than most, but I'm not bulletproof. Make sure you get at least a week worth of potassium iodine it's not expensive and your fucking dead if you ever need it and don't have any. This was most of my gear a few years ago. I have added a good bit to it like a better plate carrier and more ammo. I also stocked up on replacement parts for common AR's and extra magazines.
>>
>>76745825
AK is just a colloquialism for any rifle from the family. /k/ won't give a fuck if you call a WASR an AKM because that's what it is. They'll sperg if you call it an AK-47, not AKM or just AK.

Stop talking about things you don't understand.
>>
>>76730983
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ND9_b81_Dyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
File: 1442199405067.jpg (137 KB, 1018x728) Image search: [Google]
1442199405067.jpg
137 KB, 1018x728
How do you guys justify prepping though?

I mean right now my household is under a lot of financial strain so justifying spending a ton of money on legumes/rice/salt/ect... and survival gear is pretty difficult.

I mean I'm basically at the point where I have to decide between trying to get out of debt or preparing in case of a mad max scenario.
>>
File: Shotguns4Anon.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Shotguns4Anon.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>76744216
4 of 19 of my shotguns
>>
>>76745483
See previous post.
>>
File: 1465487126581.jpg (56 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1465487126581.jpg
56 KB, 540x960
>>76730594
funny and original
>>
>>76745246
Based
>>
Since I'm a Bong and we can't have handguns I just have an arming sword and a lot of hammers.
>>
>>76734786
NICE TRY BKA/LKA

the only thing we know to prep here is the bull
>>
>>76746436
Thank you!
>>
>>76746325
That's common.

When you go shopping, buy items that keep longer and can be used for a variety of things, like flour, rice, and the such. Learn how to craft items from minimal materials.

Here's a good Youtue channel for minimalist survival, we're talking caveman tech, but with modern ingenuity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE&list=PLGnWLXjIDnpClM4NUJ_5bEv34f3ePjLiu

Brush up on survival, myriad online sources exist. Knowledge costs nothing to obtain and the returns are lifesaving.
>>
>>76730141
How do you pronounce it, is it G-Lock? I like G-Lock, seems cool.
>>
Metal baseball bat and a bb gun. Am I gud lads?
>>
>>76745825
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WASR-series_rifles
> itself the Romanian variant of the Avtomat Kalashnikova Modernizirovanniy (AKM)

You are a retard. Why not google for 5 seconds before wasting 4chan bandwidth with your nonsense? Wasr-10 is an AKM, and you are a faglord.
>>
>>76746757
I have 19 scatter guns, mostly remington.
>>
>>76746325
>How do you guys justify prepping though?
I have car insurance in case I get into an accident.
I have medical insurance in case I get sick.
I have emergency supplies in case something goes serious wrong with the world.
Katrina, Sandy, race riots, hurricanes, tornadoes, firestorms, blizzards...

All of which has happened in my lifetime a lot of which has happened in the place I live.

>I mean right now my household is under a lot of financial strain so justifying spending a ton of money on legumes/rice/salt/ect... and survival gear is pretty difficult.
You can buy extra canned food, batteries, flashlights, lanterns, bottled water, first aid supplies when you go grocery shopping.

If you can't afford it all at once, buy a couple of cans of food a week.

Budget out for your prepping.
>>
>>76746832
Why would you pronounce it like it's hyphenated when it clearly isn't?
>>
>>76747087
well you can't pronounce it written because its a word that starts with 2 consonants, theres something different going on
>>
>>76746293

It's not an AKM. They're fucking Century Arms receivers.

>>76747036

>variant of the AKM
>variant
> var·i·ant /ˈverēənt/ noun a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.
>>
What guns are legal here in the UK?
>>
>>76747190
How high are you right now?
>>
>>76747273
No they aren't retard, they're made in Romania.

Ask me how I know.
>>
>>76730141
ready, brother. I recommend you buying Jihawg ammo. the shit is perfect for our soon to occur spat.
>>
File: silver.jpg (123 KB, 1568x882) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
123 KB, 1568x882
>>76730141
200lbs rice
100lbs beans
dozen large tubs of peanut butter
2 60 gallon water barrels lots of bottled water
1000$ worth of seeds to start growing food
0.42621343 BTC
pic related
other assorted stuff i.e. hand crank seed oil expeller
>>
>>76747315
none of your business
>>
>>76730574
I love America!
>>
>>76730141

I have a bike wheel.
>>
File: IMG_5185.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5185.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>76746070
Godlike
>>
>>76747390

>In the early Sixties, the Romanian military put a pistol grip on the front hand guard directly beneath the barrel of the then-current AKM version of the Soviet AK-47. They called it the “Pistol Mitralieră model 1963.” Decades later, a U.S. company called Century Arms decided to meet U.S. Kalashnikov demand by importing these ultra-cheap AKs. However, several key pieces of 1990’s legislation got in the way.

Come the fuck on. They all say Made in Romania, idiot. Jesus Christ you kids.
>>
>>76745246
how do you know, anon?
>>
>>76730594
hey,bitches. not all Americans are fat pieces of shit. I can tell you bought into the fat American Bullshit. its total bs. we are trained, armed, and ready for toe to toe action.
>>
>>76745246
how do you know?
>>
File: fml.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>Mfw when fat yank cunts get guns nd I don't
>>
>>76747273
Holy shit you are an idiot. You should buy an AKM and shoot yourself with it.
>>
File: IMG_7621.jpg (473 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7621.jpg
473 KB, 1918x1080
>>76730141
Mags, clips or GTFO
>>
>>76748062

It gets better!

>First, a federal law known as 18 USC 922R stipulated that at least ten major components of any gun categorized by federal law as a “semi-automatic assault weapon” had to be produced domestically. Then, in 1994, the infamous Federal Assault Weapons Ban mandated that such weapons could only be sold with 10-round (max) magazines. Bummer.

>Because of these legislative shenanigans, most of the WASR-10’s internal components (bolt, trigger group, gas mechanism, etc.) had to be produced in the U.S. and installed before the gun could be sold stateside. Also, WASR-10s sold during the Assault Weapons Ban (1994-2004) received a magazine well modification which narrowed the opening, restricting the gun to a ten-round, single stack magazine. Double bummer.

They're fucking American guns with Romanian kits, hahahahaha.
>>
>>76737890
Double walled greenhouse with foam filled walls. When the sun is out, the foam dissolves, when cold the foam machine filled the walls up to about r30. Also the ground can be used as a heat source but not efficient. Just Google for cold weather greenhouses. They work, just expensive for growing fish.
>>
>>76730983
Something a cuckold would say who handed over their guns. Shut the fuck up and serve your master, islam.
>>
>>76747409
I had the same keyboard
>>
Who /doesn'tneedtoprep/ here? I've transcended politics, wealth, material, life. I know now, that I am everything. If you wish to exist, I own you and you will have to follow the light. Follow my path or parish. We don't need earth. They can take our vessels, we don't need them where were going
>>
>>76747409
Water barrels are good but you should get some water filters that you can use to drink right from a source, most are good for one to three hundred gallons of water and they aren't very expensive. Also get antibiotics so you dont have to die a slow death from infection.
>>
>>76731059
Just take what you need from the bodies you leave behind. You can't physically carry enough to matter.
>>
>>76748500
I intend to
>>
File: earthship.jpg (1 MB, 2456x956) Image search: [Google]
earthship.jpg
1 MB, 2456x956
>>76748496
Have have all the stuff to build a water still
buy the way indoor farming is the way of the future pic related
>>
>>76748500
This is true. I have about 50lbs per person of ammo gear food and water in bug out bags for travel out if needed.
>>
I have tons prepped
I just need a few more tools and weapons and I'm good
I have tons of food, radios, equipment, 4x4, etc
Next month if a financial deal I'm working on goes through I'll be building a trailer and getting the last few things to be 100% happening-ready
>>
>>76747042
I'm jealous! Gun laws here are terrible
>>
>>76748221
> American guns

No shit Sherlock. Like I told you earlier you can't import "Kalashnikov" brand AKM's. You can't buy your "no true scotsman" AK's in America.

>exact same dimensions, materials and functionality of the popular kalashnikov platform
>not made by the russian company kalashnikov
>hurrrrrrr it's not an AK

You are a faggot.
>>
>>76741285
I like this anon
>>
File: 20160610_135126.jpg (1 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
20160610_135126.jpg
1 MB, 2322x4128
Live out in the woods, pretty secluded. About 6 months of food and water stored atm. Also raise animals, have a garden and hunt.
>>
>>76732434
I'm on the Gulf myself Desu Vult brother. It's just our way of life. Guns. Shit. What idiot would not have plenty. No need to store anything. Just take what you want from the idiots who don't believe in gun ownership. Had a neighbor who didn't believe in guns. I told him to think of this. I am letting him eat his food right now.
>>
>>76731363
Calm down mad max
>>
File: c41700b6961d4135a5021bc7412ffd80.jpg (237 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
c41700b6961d4135a5021bc7412ffd80.jpg
237 KB, 2000x1500
I'm armed and ready pol. When the shit hits the fan, my huge black dick is ready. I will stroke my fat soggy dick untill jizz flys out onto my attackers. It can also be used as a source for protein.
>>
>>76749617
Op here fuck you nigger
>>
>>76748770
What if your still breaks or you have to abandon it? It would be nice to be able to carry a few years supply of water in your pocket. Even if you don't need to use them they are basically a gold bar in a survival situation.
>>
>>76732633
We did the same! If you can eat turnip greens, cornbread, and Watermelon then food storage is futile.
>>
File: 1465538007010.jpg (1 MB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
1465538007010.jpg
1 MB, 3300x2550
If you aint prepping get the fuck off /pol/ and stay the fuck on /b/ or reddit.
>>
>>76749742
Don't be mad bruh, my gun is bigger than yours. You can still buy some extends though lulz. Viagra works too, not sure if it will help tho, sry bruh
>>
>>76747739
>>76747874
I own one and it says right on the receiver.
>>
>>76749935
My gerbil is 8.5 erect ask your dad he'll vouch
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.