[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been thinking about joining up in the army to put my ideals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1465482624180.jpg (66 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465482624180.jpg
66 KB, 720x960
I have been thinking about joining up in the army to put my ideals to work, would I be wasting my time and doing the wrong thing /pol/?
>>
>>76728900
pic related?
>>
>>76728955
I'm leaving one of those at home yes, she also wants kids and she's worried about me joining up.

I really want to feel like I'm fighting or my country though, even when the real battle is being fought inside its borders.
>>
You would be wasting you're time in the Netherlands Army.

If you want to kill sandnegers join the muricans they like to die in a dirty desert.
>>
>>76729026
lets hear your ideals, im not an army lover so my suggestion is obvious but if you seek some sort of brotherhood maybe will do
>>
>>76729026
>I want to feel like I'm doing something good even when it's having no effect or the opposite effect
>meanwhile leave the woman who would have been the mother of my children to be raped and torn apart by invaders
maybe you should think about this some more van der cuck
>>
>>76728900
I'm guessing the army is the same everywhere, so I would say look into officer school, if enlisted, don't expect any real discipline.

t. one year conscript, good luck.
>>
File: 1465415331424.jpg (82 KB, 960x708) Image search: [Google]
1465415331424.jpg
82 KB, 960x708
>>76729238
I'm a white nationalist, not even 5% of my country would be willing to fight for it when push comes to shove.

Most men here are not battle ready, I would have a huge advantage being able to handle a gun and fight when it comes to it.
>>
>>76729335

Japan has the right idea. Don't do it Dutchman.
>>
File: 8RPHxjH.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8RPHxjH.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>>76730834
I've always wanted to fight for my country, it hurts to know that I'm not.
>>
>>76728900
join a military school first famalam, otherwise you'd just be scrubbing toilets with no chance of getting a higher officer rank
>>
>>76729026
Make babies with her and go to the military. Now you have a reason to return alive.
>>
>>76731256
You'll fight for the EU and global politics.
Been there done that.
Picking up filty somali from their boats and training smelly sandman to get shot isn't what our country fights for.
It's where NWO wants to invest.
>>
>>76728900
nasty fucking footfag. i bet you like getting cucked too
>>
>>76731933
So you're saying its really not worth it in any shape or form?
I really dont want to feel like I'm throwing my life away for some shitty globalists.

>>76731994
I like sucking on my girlfriend's toes if that's what you mean.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.