[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Diego Earthquakes Happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: earf.jpg (279 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
earf.jpg
279 KB, 1600x900
San Diego fag here. For the past several hours we've been having earthquakes that been getting more and more intense. Last one knocked down some pictures on the walls and some shit of my tables.

Is it finally happening /pol/? Is the fault about to go nuts? What do I do?
>>
Donald Trump is the blame for the earthquake! He causes natural disasters!
>>
File: 505.png (129 KB, 453x668) Image search: [Google]
505.png
129 KB, 453x668
>>76727845
Idk, It's 9 degrees outside, and I'm warm and toasty about to play some vidya

rip
>>
Dig a hole.
>>
>>76727845
It's the Earth having contractions, about to give birth to Trump's presidency.
You need to move out until november, it's gonna get worse before it gets better.
>>
Atlanta here. We had one two days ago.
>>
>>76727845
Commiefornia slides into the Pacific when?
>>
>>76727845
hopefully this will destroy California
>>
File: 1463409201694.png (251 KB, 800x1566) Image search: [Google]
1463409201694.png
251 KB, 800x1566
>>76728555
>>76728333
>consecutive trips

bow down, he posts among us
>>
File: image.png (567 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
567 KB, 640x1136
>the earthquakes are forming a swastika
Praise kek!
>>
I think we're probably going to break off with the U.S. to go chill with Hawaii - Japan can come too if they want.

Together we will form the United Lands Of Anime-desu With Hawaiians
>>
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
>>
>>76728679

That looks like a menorah that has fallen on it's side and the center has broken off. Is this finally nature striking back at the Jews for all the evil they have committed?
>>
>>76728669
Praise Kek!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.