[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i successfully make it in /pol/? i am new here and it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 20160408_161628.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160408_161628.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
how do i successfully make it in /pol/? i am new here and it is hard to adjust to all this 1337 top kek bantz so please help me learn to be a /pol/erson thanks in advance
>>
Just make posts about how much you hate Canada or India and you're good to go.
>>
>>76725285
By lurking more and stop flooding the board with dumbass questions. Lurk at least a year before posting.
>>
>>76725431
is that really it i thought it was cooler than that? what about immigration jokes
>>
>>76725528
i am not flooding i only asked once
>>
>>76725285
Get out of here newfag
>>
>>76725581
Lurk more. This thread contributes nothing.
>>
>>76725626
no fuck you
>>
fuck off back to plebbit retard, tired of newfags not lurking and asking dumb fucking questions, i lurked for 3 fucking years.

FUCK OFF!
>>
i am crying right now all i wanted was to be part of the fun+
>>
>>76725866
There is no fun here. Just a bunch of Canadian and aussie shitposters. Cheer up newfag.
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>76726193
oh thank you so much
>>
LURK MOAR

Also make threads asking about the Bilderberg group
>>
>>76725581
Observe and be accepted.

>>76725528
>>76725628
a fucking leaf

That's all you need OP.
>>
how about I find you and shove my sz12 wellie up your clacker your fucking ginger haired cunt.

I'll fucking deck you, you drongo
>>
thanks all of you even the mean ones
>>
>>76725285
PROTIP: The Jews are behind it all.

Also, lurk moar.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.