[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Hillary Actually Win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (291 KB, 480x460) Image search: [Google]
file.png
291 KB, 480x460
We all know Democrats have a lead by default, but nobody actually seems to like Hillary. Will she able to beat Trump?
>>
after $1Bn in TV ads, yes

you did notice that she won the nomination although no one likes her, right?
>>
>>76724427
Check her YouTube account and look at her videos. The majority of them have the dislike so high you can't even see the bar
>>
>>76724427
If we can convince Bernie voters to do a 'donkey vote' then Trump will win. I hope the left tears each other apart and Bernie voters (because their main enemy is Trump and they won't vote for him) will not vote for either candidate, therefore ensuring Trump an easy win.
>>
>>76724686
don't see this as a big enough phenomenon to throw the election
>>
C-Chlomo... N-no...
>>
File: The Young Turkroaches.png (971 KB, 1659x852) Image search: [Google]
The Young Turkroaches.png
971 KB, 1659x852
>>76724427
>>
>>76724686

I'm predicting a riot at the DNC. Too many disgruntled libtards to the point where it's impossible for it NOT to happen.
>>
He will slap her shit in the debates.
They could have one debate and host it one hour before voting opens and Trump would still win in a landslide.
>>
>>76725258
Yeah, but how many of those cucks aren't going for Trump either?

The best case scenario is Hillary pissed off Bernie's people and they split to some nobody like Gary Johnson. Most of Bernie's people are literal cucks who would never vote Trump. Hillary has the female vote locked up because women are filled with just as much estrogen as the niggers who voted in Obama.
>>
>>76724686
>and Bernie voters (because their main enemy is Trump and they won't vote for him)
breh
trump is 2nd choice for many bernie supporters. in WV trump beat out hillary amongst bernie supporters
>>
>>76725765
the only votes she has locked up are actual establishment people, shrieking liberals (and even then, only some of them) and cat ladies

normies (white, blue collar working class types) are all going trump
>>
File: Hottie for Trump.jpg (51 KB, 431x767) Image search: [Google]
Hottie for Trump.jpg
51 KB, 431x767
>>76725765
>implying women like a priviliged woman who has done better in life by cheating

Women for Hillary are dumb bluepilled cucks.

Alpha women love an alpha male like Trump.
>>
Trump needs to start pulling some miracles.

And it's very possible that he will.
>>
>>76726273
Make America Great Again is for all the attractive good gene people that want their children not to die.

Imwithher degenerates are pretty much selfish monsters that just want to get back at the patriarchy and promote their feminist establishment agenda cuz fuck everyone else
>>
>>76726405

I think its far more likely that Hillary will fuck up catastrophically than that Trump will pull a miracle out his ass

Still, that could easily happen
>>
>>76724427
It's highly unlikely statistically.

Trump has a 99% chance of winning.
>>
>>76725765
Trump has enough of the evangelical vote to pretty much guarantee the election. Once they really start going at each other there will be no question of who will win.

Polls always drift towards Clinton when Trump lays off his actual attacks, once Trump has nothing left to do but attack Hillary she loses.
>>
>>76724427
Joe Biden is the next President, you heard it here first
>>
>>76727376
Lel.
>>
>>76724427
I asked my father who he thinks will win
>who are the candidates?
After I showed a pic of them
>oh, clinton will
>why?
>after they picked a black guy as their president, you think they won't put a woman now?
>>
>>76727602
>after they picked a black guy as their president, you think they won't put a woman now?
The sentiment is opposite actually, people realize just how awful it is to elect someone because they'd be the first of something.

Dirty eurotrash should stop acting like they understand the American mentality
>>
Maybe, but it'd be an actual win for conservatives really. These liberals are fools for voting her as it will not benefit them at all, in fact, it'd be detrimental to them.
>>
>>76724427
No. You cant fuck with GE votes. If theres even a hint of tampering she will be necked in the street. Supreme court will be forced to act and if they don't it'll be the last straw for Americans.
>>
>>76727602
The Toppest of All Keks
>>
>>76727950
Bushes got away with it
>>
>>76724427
"Yes, she will-ary!"
>>
>>76727780
Unfortunately Obama did two terms
>>
File: 1465414288667.jpg (39 KB, 599x555) Image search: [Google]
1465414288667.jpg
39 KB, 599x555
>>76724427
BENIS IN BAGEL
>>
>>76728687
Only because we ran a rich Mormon white guy who gave up after the first debate.

We were destined for failure in that election.
>>
>>76727602

Is your father Archie Bunker by any chance?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.