[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would it take for you to abandon Trump? Either before the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: donald-trump-30.jpg (12 KB, 385x252) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-30.jpg
12 KB, 385x252
What would it take for you to abandon Trump? Either before the election or after his inauguration: what would he have to do that would make you turn on him?

I keep picturing a future where he's elected and does nothing like he promised, giving us the same disappointment that Obamadrones felt.
>>
Nothing

I'm a #Cuck4Trump
>>
of course he will do shit, only rednecks and the kkk will vote for him
>>
shills are getting more and more desperate
>>
>>76724318
I was big on trump when he first came out but the guy has fucked it all up now, he doesn't even seem like he takes it seriously
>>
>>76724318

$1,000,000 deposited into my checking account
>>
>>76724550
>>76724563
>>76724652
>foreigners
>mattering

Kill yourselves, right now.

>>76724318
Backing down on his immigration policies.
>>
>>76724652
that is my opinion too
>>
>>76724318
If he turned his back on one of his major policies like the Wall or the Muslim ban or something similar. That would vex my vexicles.
>>
>>76724318
He would have to basically do a 180 on most everything. Whoever wants to least infringe on my seconds amendment rights is who I vote for. If you have the second you have power.
>>
>>76724318
It doesn't matter if he doesn't deliver. A lame duck president is much preferred to Hillary making a bigger fucking mess.
>>
>>76724318
start spouting sjw shit about hating white men

calling anyone, anywhere, ever, a "folk"

losing
>>
who gives a fuck... if the odds of Trump doing good shit is only 20%, it's still 20% more than the chance of Clinton, part 2, doing anything of any note whatosoever

it's like asking if you would vote for a 25% chance of cake, or 100% chance of shit and piss mixed together.. i would go with the 25% chance of cake
>>
File: donaldshillary.jpg (292 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
donaldshillary.jpg
292 KB, 800x600
>>76724318
He's also has donated lots of money to Hillary and to Liberals Dems running in New York state (aka jews).

He flip flops on so many issues, I wouldn't doubt if he was a Hillary plant.
>>
I think trump is a conman moron with no real platform but I still support him solely to see libcucks get butthurt.

So nothing he says can really cause me to drop support for him. I just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>76725137

At least your honest, unlike reddit cucks and pol cucks who act like he an intelligent strategist who will be the next Jefferson, Lincon, or Washington.
>>
>>76724318

I already wouldn't piss in his mouth if his teeth were in fire.

Not sure how my disgust in this abomination can get more intense. But, but somehow he manages to sink to a new low every day, so I just have faith. He hasn't disappointed yet, I doubt he will.
>>
File: 1457254530006.jpg (51 KB, 546x474) Image search: [Google]
1457254530006.jpg
51 KB, 546x474
I already abandoned
>american judge can't do his job because he is mexican :D :D
was just so incredibly eye wateringly bad move I don't even... like, I was very pro-Trump and laughed at dimwits believing Huffpost/Salon screaming rayciss rayciss, but I can't explain that away so better to not even try. He can't win. Fucking sad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/talk-grows-replacing-trump-convention-000000790.html?nhp=1
>>
Itt hillshills asking how to shill successfully.

Trump is the pendulum swinging back from "losers grouping together" movement of the left. He represents people being attacked, demonized for not being losers as patriarchy and oppressors and literally hitlers. At this point, he's in perfect position - all he needs to prove is that he's not a loser. And it is his bread and butter essentially, so you can't do shit against him. Trump is unstumpable.
>>
>>76725386
The judge is an anchor baby that's a member of a Mexican supremacist group lol.
>>
>>76724318
I'm never voting for a woman, so nothing.
>>
Trump could spend 4 years in office picking his nose and still do more for our country than a normal politician being elected to office. The guy's very existence has been enough to turn the entire system on its head and the waves to ripple outward to the rest of the world. It's not about Trump, but the effect he's having.
>>
>>76725132
>Hillary plant

>Despite Soros massively funding Shillary and the resulting riots against Trump in a desperate effort to drag him down

Yeah, nah, you're a fuckin cunt.
>>
>>76724318
>What would it take for you to abandon Trump?
I get a stipend of $1 million/year and a harem of white slave girls. No trannies.

Also the purge of all Muslims and leftists.
>>
File: missing you.jpg (61 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
missing you.jpg
61 KB, 599x600
>>76725367
>here's your two cents
why aren't you over at reedit getting your cyber junked sucked off with this crap post of yours?
I honestly think your post would be much better received there.
>>
File: Hilary-Clinton-1400x885.jpg (151 KB, 1400x885) Image search: [Google]
Hilary-Clinton-1400x885.jpg
151 KB, 1400x885
Follow-up question.

Is there anything Clinton could do or say that would garner your favor and have you vote for her? Just curious.
>>
>>76726684
If she didn't accept money from companies buying her.
If she was stronger on immigration.
But Trump is already both of those.
>>
>>76726684
nuke isreal
>>
>>76724318

How much money you got?
>>
>>76726684
>Attempting to find out how to shill better

Fuck off
>>
>>76726684
>Is there anything Clinton could do or say that would garner your favor
Yeah, public confession followed by suicide
>>
>>76726684

No. Hell no.
>>
>>76726899

>only one actual policy change
>this is the """""""left"""""" candidate
>America is somehow in danger from the left wingers
>>
>>76724318
>>76726684
>datamining threads

Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>76727167
It's because she's a woman, I assume? Be honest, this is an anonymous site; there's no reason to lie here.
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>76724318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRTxx_LWUWs
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.