[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norway NO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 5758e79cc36188851d8b459e[1].jpg (108 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
5758e79cc36188851d8b459e[1].jpg
108 KB, 900x500
Norway is no longer asylum favorite. We uncucked now.
>>
>>76723921

https://www.rt.com/news/345934-norway-less-attractive-asylum/
>>
norway was founded by immigrants, how can you be so racist? already forgotten the vikings pillages?
>>
>>76723921
No, just means your level isnt rising anymore, get them on a bus to sweden then you'll be uncucked
>>
>>76723921
Please remove that cross from your flag.

We need to remember the crusades and the problems they caused for muslims.
>>
>>76723921
Wow, you are such bigots.
>>
>>76723921
Wake me up when the children of Oslo no longer are 40% non-Norwegian or above
>>
>>76724226
Muslims are the cancer of the world
>>
Just start rounding up the natives and publicly genociding them. Anybody who doesn't get the picture can be next.
>>
Just say no free money, housing and food. No ""refugee"" will ever go to your country.

t. country without welfare
>>
>>76724718
>t. country without welfare
OK, we'll just cut you loose then. Bye bye!
>>
>>76723921
Oy vey!

Not for long HÃ¥kon, let me call someone and sort this out.
>>
>>76724791
?
>>
File: How-is-it-so-fluffy.jpg (54 KB, 483x500) Image search: [Google]
How-is-it-so-fluffy.jpg
54 KB, 483x500
>>76723921
Can I move to Norway please?
>>
>>76724791

Oh but you wont cause your warmonger cunt of a president, crooked hillary, needs to spend your taxes on heavy military defense of the asian mexicans.
>>
>>76725080
You're an important American military foothold for the Asia-Pacific theater. So we go out of our way to make sure you're comfy in our sphere of influence.

I think it's a good deal and we should remain friendly, but that doesn't mean you aren't effectively our protectorate.
>>
>>76725235
How funny would it be if Crooked Hillary had a stroke during the debates and the media jews had to cut to commercial, come back, and then have commentators fill the airtime with hot air until they got their official talking points excuse for what just happened?
>>
>>76725242
Oh okay, I mean what's new that's been the thing since you granted the Philippines, "freedom".

But I think you misunderstood, when I say welfare, in here when you don't have a job, you don't get a cheque from the government. You either find a job or go hungry.
>>
>>76724312
This.

t. Norwegian on vacation
>>
>>76724083
Sit down or i'll pillage your mom
>>
>>76726225
All the vikings already left and did better things, West Somalia.
>>
>>76726361
>All the vikings already left
nice meme. the poor people and the criminals you mean? those left especially for the us

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kringen
scottish mercenaries vs norwegian peasants in the 1600's
>>
>>76726704
And people make fun of the US for
>muh ancestral heritage

Go be a pagan somewhere else. European history makes genocide look like a child's birthday party.
>>
>>76723921

Those poor people fleeing war and oppression have a right to seek the best deal in free shit...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.