[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /pol/ I can't find a single picture of Michelle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Help me /pol/
I can't find a single picture of Michelle Obama pregnant.
I've been looking for hours and all I find is links to conspiracy theories of her secretly being a man.
Help me disprove these lies once and for all!
>>
>>76723250
>He thinks reptilians give birth to live young

Apex lel
>>
Barrack is actually the first female president theyre in one of those weird double tranny relationships
>>
>>76723250
I wish you idiots would stop this nonsense about Michelle being a man. She is NOT a man she is a monkey.
>>
They look nothing like either of their parents!
>>
>>76724033
look how long her forearms are
>>
>>76724033

The older one looks exactly like a mixture of BHO and Michelle should look like. The younger one might have been sired by another man though.
>>
>>76724389
Younger one looks like Michelle took a Cruz missile
>>
>>76723250
You wouldn't find a picture of my wife pregnant either; She hates taking pictures when she feels ugly and she feels nothing but during pregnancy.
>>
>>76723250
Why exactly you care about Mechelle's dick from Australia?
Are you out of kangaroo to fuck?
>>
>>76724693
This
If pol ever lived with a woman, you'd know they only show 10% of pictures they take
The rest are immediately deleted
>>
>>76724768
пиздyй oтcюдa

>>76724693
>>76724920
That's fair enough, but how about holding the newborn? Women love those type of photos
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.