[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 4 countries which should leave the EU are...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: can-eu2.gif (24 KB, 350x225) Image search: [Google]
can-eu2.gif
24 KB, 350x225
1. The UK (they want out)
2. The Netherlands (they want out too once the UK is out)
3. Sweden (they hate the Euro)
4. Greece (for obvious reasons)

And then rename the EU to the FR.
>>
>>76722365

Holland wants out? I thought you guys were happy Europeans?

Also the only country besides the UK likely to leave is Poland, there is no chance Greece will drop out now that it's been raped so hard by Germoney, staying in is their only hope of getting any of their economy back.
>>
>>76722987
nobody from EE is leaving, we might get kicked out tho
>>
File: graph_net_contrib_466x485.gif (15 KB, 466x485) Image search: [Google]
graph_net_contrib_466x485.gif
15 KB, 466x485
The EU would collapse if all that happened. It's likely to collapse after we leave.

Maybe we can go back to just having a European Trading area once this federal experiment is finally killed.
>>
>>76723180

Too bad, it will be sad to see EE overrun by shitskins like WE has been.
>>
>>76722365
>FR
What does it stand for?
>>
Every nation in the EU
>>
>>76722987
We pay in a lot and get little in return.
The far left parties and the far right parties are 'eurosceptic'. Only the center/center right wants everything the EU does.

>>76722365
Also France is getting more annoyed with EU.
>>
>>76722365
I thought Germany was the country who contributed the most to the EU yet it's other countries who want to leave.

Can someone help a fucking leaf figure this out?
>>
>>76722365
Best union was EEC with BeNeLux, Germany, France and Italy.
Everythin that came after is a pure failure.
>>
File: Holland is FUCKED.png (776 KB, 3276x3966) Image search: [Google]
Holland is FUCKED.png
776 KB, 3276x3966
>>76723498
>>
>>76723799
what'S the red?
>>
>>76723674
Their companies bully others out and give more income in taxes so its worth overall
>>
>>76723865

PvdA
>>
>>76723954
fuck you
>>
>>76723674
People don't want to give up sovereignty and democracy for money. Also Germany isn't the only net contributor, just the largest.

But most importantly, the Euro hugely benefits Germany and fucked over poorer European nations. They can keep their currency devalued by the shit economies in Europe which makes German exports cheaper. It's similar to the Chinese devaluing the Yuan.
>>
denmark wants out too
>>
>>76723674

Germany's economy is very aggressive and is focussed on exports, which is what made it so wealthy after WW2. Unfortunately, it also mean hat once all tarrifs were removed between European countries, German industry drove all the rest out of business, while German exports lead to a continent-wide redistribution of wealth towards Germany. So while they do contribute the most, they're also the only ones to really benefit from it.
>>
>>76724049
Are there any based Danish politicians? You refused to join this union without us but I fear it might be a tad difficult for you to leave without a strong voice leading the way.
>>
>>76722365
Canada should leave the EU also
>>
>>76723674
Germany gains a trading surplus, the UK gets a trading deficit
>>
File: 1463697365634.jpg (645 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463697365634.jpg
645 KB, 1920x1080
>>76722365
Also Denmark. They hate the EU.
>>
>>76723322
Balts and EE have niggers and shitskins present on their lands, to a much lesser extent, but present nevertheless. It doesn't matter if it's just 1 or a million of them, as long as it's above the limit of 0 - it's all fucked.
>>
>>76727041

The EU is dedicated to ever closer union, eventually EE will have open borders with the West and the niggers will follow.
>>
>>76727278
We are the last frontier, for sure, I know that and I'm aware that eventually all of Europe will have fallen. Couple of days ago I saw a nigger and 4 shitskins in one day and I'm not even in our capital. JUST.
>>
>>76722365
>Sweden (they hate the Euro)
Well they don't have it, i fail to see how a foreign currency would make them want to leave a trade union.
>>
>>76727448
>We are the last frontier

Nah that will be Russia. We may be doomed but take heart in the thought that, someday, Europe will burn as Russian crusaders pillage and rape their way across our niggerfied "Post Colonial" continent.
>>
>>76727628

They'll have to accept it eventually, the EU is very clear that it aims to bring the whole EU into the Euro.
>>
Only racists are against the EU.
>>
>>76727701
Russia hosts even more shitskins and niggers than part of the Intermarium I'm talking about.
>>
>>76727761

Winland YES. There's no such thing as race anyway so blanda upp goyim :^)
>>
>>76727826
Im glad you agree :))) ethnicity is a social construct and Europe belongs to everyone.
>>
>>76724857
So the rest of the EU can't compete with Germany and want to impose tariffs to imports?
>>
>>76728207

I personally have had my balls removed and am looking to adopt a Somali, it feels great being part of the solution for a change instead of being the problem!
>>
>>76728207
I'm p.whack, what's going on in Finland. Seen multiple articles, multiple videos which display nigger/shitskin presence on your white European lands. Look how far North you are and yet there you have it. Jesus christ JUST. It really is sickening. It's much worse to see that in Finland than somewhere in the UK or other New Caliphates. The future that awaits us will certainly be something grandiose.
>>
>>76728221

Basically, yes. Look at how the USA works, where the richest states basically subsidise the poorest ones, in theory this is supposed to help them catch up but in practise it simply breeds dependence on the federal exchequer and poverty. Free trade is only a good thing when you're the pone doing the selling.
>>
>>76728388
Finland is going the Swedish way. The party that was supposed to be patriotic turned out to be full of shit and now we have no one to protect us from the sand nigger zerg rush coming up this summer.
>>
>>76728668
Literally JUST.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.