[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.... all this transgender bathroom "phobia" is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Stalled.jpg (111 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Stalled.jpg
111 KB, 1280x960
So.... all this transgender bathroom "phobia" is going around. But nobody is asking the really important question, what do you do as a man when you have to take a shit in the bathroom and theres a preop FtM in the stall? What do these preop FtM's do when there are no stalls open in the mens bathroom?

Why is no one addressing the fact that male bathrooms are usually only equipped with one stall, and the rest are urinals?

Also, I have an interesting experiment I'd like to conduct, but its borderline unethical. I'd like to time the amount of time it takes a pre/post op FtM to go to the bathroom, vs a Y chromosome human. Maybe we can come from the "lowering the efficiency and creating wait times for male bathrooms" angle.
>>
>>76721097
Or you could just stop being a bigot and learn to accommodate the needs of other people.
>>
>>76721168
Implying degenerate mental cases are human
>>
>>76721168
>I don't like your opinion, so your a bigot
>what is irony for 500
>>
>>76721168
>needs

I don't think that means what you think it means. It's not about handicap stalls being provided for wheelchairs. It's about these lunatics using the bathroom they WANT to use.
>>
>>76721097
no urinal/cubicle for midgets?
this is an outrage!
very non-inclusive
what do you expect from white cis males anyway
>>
>>76721097
For one thing I barely ever take a piss outside and I never take a shit. I can wait unspecified amount of time.
>>
>>76721097

Maybe we can sue the government and every business who doesnt offer an equal number of stalls in each bathroom.

It would bankrupt them all and show how ridiculous it is to cater to 0.001% of mentally ill people by encouraging them and making businesses around the country spend thousands to update this bullshit.
>>
>>76721168
Please stop your colonposting, thanks.
>>
>>76721168
In all actuallity, I hate public bathrooms in general. what we should be doing is making PRIVATE bathrooms for individuals, not redefining how 98% of society uses the bathroom to accommodate 2% of the population.
>>
File: 1465179387884-s.jpg (92 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465179387884-s.jpg
92 KB, 768x1024
>>76721272
This
>>76721168
Nice shillpost oz
>>
>>76721097
OP, I'm all for trans bashing but you are worried about a non problem. All things equal, much more male to female than female to male. You will notice no longer wait times in the bathroom.

t. Not a shill
>>
File: democracyisshit.jpg (56 KB, 350x231) Image search: [Google]
democracyisshit.jpg
56 KB, 350x231
>>76721097
>getting so sick of hearing about tranny bathrooms.
We should just have designated shitting streets like Pajeet, make sure to put the tranny shitting street in nog ville, this problem will get solved real fast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cATPLk559XY
>>
>>76721097
>Shitting in public bathrooms
It's like you're trying to catch a disease
>>
>>76721097

Well, thats an easy one laddie.

You waltz right into the ladies privy next door, you tell 'em that you indentify as a dainty, delicate little lady...And then you proceed to take A BIG. FAT. STEAMING. OGRE. SHIT. Right in one of their many available stalls.

And if anyone tries to stop you? Ya call 'em a shitlord bigot farquaad.
And then yer given a parade and the key to the city for bein' so brave.
>>
>>76721097
just put them in an oven instead of letting them use bathrooms
>>
Hire a guard with a gun. When a trannie walks into the bathroom he or she shoots them
>>
The thing people are really missing is that once the trans are legally in the girls school bathrooms, they are also allowed in the girls showers.
I don't think the average person really wants a naked weiner wagging around in front of their prepubescent daughters face.
>>
File: Trannybothroom2.png (129 KB, 1567x1000) Image search: [Google]
Trannybothroom2.png
129 KB, 1567x1000
>>76721097

It's 2016 OP.

Canada's PM has changed all the bathroom signs, why is the US lagging behind?

You have weaponized trannies in your millitary, why wont you let them take a shit next door your children and wife?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.