[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think Trump will preform against Hillary in the General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: 1465020821234.jpg (65 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
1465020821234.jpg
65 KB, 600x412
How do you think Trump will preform against Hillary in the General Election?
>>
File: Trump-Stumps-Shillary.jpg (91 KB, 1000x468) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Stumps-Shillary.jpg
91 KB, 1000x468
>>76721002

He pretty much already has it in the bag.
>>
>>76721228

(and I dont mean fucking her)
>>
>>76721002
He'll lose Georgia. That should tell you how bad he'll lose.
>>
>>76721255
Nice meme faggot. Dems had shitty voter turnout for GA this year.
>>
>>76721002

Hard to say. Both have record disapproval ratings. I think Hilary might win because it's hard for me to imagine Trump convincing anyone who isn't already convinced.
>>
>>76721359

Republicans have a record turnout, its like 4x what a normal election brings out. Expect Trump to annihilate her, democrats wont turn out for a woman they hate as much as we do.
>>
>>76721002
Very well

>>76721412
>Trump has hit his ceiling
>>
>>76721412
>I think Hilary might win because it's hard for me to imagine Trump convincing anyone who isn't already convinced.
It's the other way around, there is no such thing as a new Hillary supporter or a former Trump supporter.
>>
>>76721453
Not to mention that Trump will do better with independents, AKA the biggest chunk of voters.
>>
File: Chess-renamed-to-Trump.png (202 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
Chess-renamed-to-Trump.png
202 KB, 430x320
>>76721412

>Both have record disapproval ratings

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/trump-trumps-wins-historic-race-record-fashion/

>HISTORY! Trump Shatters Republican Primary Vote Record by 1.4 Million Votes

Hillary isnt breaking records.
>>
>>76721521

Especially considering its mostly democratic people who are fine with anti-guns voting Gary Jewson.
>>
>>76721002
Halfway through the first debate they will go for a break and she won't go back on stage.
In fact, I think she will try her hardest to avoid debating Trump. As all of trumps previous rivals showed, a politician is no match for a brash businessman.
She will crash and burn.
>>
File: trump-milo.png (355 KB, 676x467) Image search: [Google]
trump-milo.png
355 KB, 676x467
Why hasn't he hired Milo to campaign with him yet?
>>
>>76721523

Do you know what percentage of voters are voters in republican primaries? The fact that he is doing well amongst republicans could be seen as a disadvantage when it comes to the general.
>>
>>76721708

Its indicative of the larger feeling across the country of the need to elect him, to get out and actually vote. Its not a large percentage compared to the total people that can vote in the general election, but it shows that people feel its do or die, elect him or its over and the communists win.
>>
File: Trump Rally vs Hillary Rally.jpg (61 KB, 599x282) Image search: [Google]
Trump Rally vs Hillary Rally.jpg
61 KB, 599x282
>>76721892
>>76721708
>>
Landslide victory, all 50 states and DC
>>
>>76721909

Still clinging to the fact that people generally win elections on who decides to vote for them, not who votes against them. This election will be decided by all the people who aren't in either rally.
>>
>>76722086

Its simple math you albanian cunt, the right wing is energized and more people are getting out to vote because A they want Trump - A LOT B His policy is infinitely superior to her total lack of policy C even her own side doesnt trust her - no one wants to vote for her - a lot of people desperately want to see Trump elected

Trump is offering not only all his campaign promises (probably about 20 different things I wont list off) but to help save the white race.

Its about securing a future for the existence of our children, and a lot of people would give more than their vote to make sure that happens.

Youre also not getting this, Hillary is the devil incarnate, its not "I dont want that politician to win, I dont like his policy" its more like "I would love to gouge her fucking eyes out and watch her burn to death into a pool of charred ashes"
>>
>>76722934
>>76722086

You know how many people wanted Romney?

Not me. He was a dud candidate from the start, picked to lose, that whole lineup was bad, not even Newt had a chance, and hed make a great VP for Trump.
>>
>>76721002
Am i the only one seeing a landslide victory for Trump?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.