[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before I start this thread I would just like to acknowledge the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: aboriginal flag.gif (1 KB, 406x270) Image search: [Google]
aboriginal flag.gif
1 KB, 406x270
Before I start this thread I would just like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the internet, the Warraburranuggabidjiwidji peoples, and also the Burrabooraboomanjara peoples.

The racism on this site towards the First Australians is disgusting and extremely racist.

First Australians lived on this island for over 40 million years and lived in total peace and harmony. When they wanted fish, they ate fish. When they wanted water, they drank water. When they wanted fire, they made fire.

They respected the land and used it only as much as they needed. The white peoples don't seem to understand this. Being white myself, I totally acknowledge that the First Australians were a thousand times better than us at looking after their country.

They had a vibrant culture and family system that was totally disregarded by the white man. Now it is all destroyed, and instead of living the nomadic lifestyle the First Australians are forced to live in houses, forced to eat white man food like vegetables or bread, and forced to actually go to work or go to school. It is disgusting and completely ignores their traditional ways of life.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Always was
Always will be
Aboriginal land
>>
>>76720480

>assuming the first owners were humanoid

Wow, can you not?

Plenty of non-humanoids got to Australia before humanoids ever left Africa.
>>
>>76720480
This is the kind of shitpost you get when 4chan eats a shitpost and shits it back out again.
>>
>>76720480

Oi you gub cunt dont go making up shit with our clan names, ill knock your fucking head in with a boondi cunt
>>
https://youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)
>>
>>76720480
Didn't know abbos had computers.
>>
Do you guys ever fucking stop posting stupid trite on this board? It's like you've managed to tap into a useless shit gem and you guys just mine and refine that endlessly to power your growing network of shitposting machines. For every one Australian you tell off for making low quality posts, another ten appear to take his place.
>>
>warraburranuggabidjiwidji
>burrabooraboomanjara

Sounds like monkey language
>>
White Australia...

Has a BLACK history
>>
File: 1416339800111.jpg (155 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
1416339800111.jpg
155 KB, 706x674
>>76720480
>for over 40 million years
>>
>>76720480

Aboriginal's were so civilised that they would only force the first born to eat the aborted second born for strength
>>
File: 1py2CGy.jpg (10 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1py2CGy.jpg
10 KB, 800x450
>>76720859
haha long boy
>>
>>76720480
>Before I start this thread I would just like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the internet, the Warraburranuggabidjiwidji peoples, and also the Burrabooraboomanjara peoples

Goddamn I need a red pilled Aussie woman. This post gave me a perma-erection.
>>
>>76720480

swiftly fuck off!

cunt
>>
>>76720897
>sounds like
>>
>>76720897

Fucking racist dawg. DON U MAKIN FUN OF MA HERRY, HERRY, AHHHH FUUUUKKK U DAWWWG
>>
File: ACYKA.jpg (67 KB, 604x579) Image search: [Google]
ACYKA.jpg
67 KB, 604x579
>>76720480
DAS RITE
>>
File: 1464812781251.jpg (62 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1464812781251.jpg
62 KB, 640x472
>>
>>76720480
What shits me is this.

I live in Tasmania

no abbos - my ancestors killed them all

why the fuck then does everyone have to acknowledge the past and present traditional owners of the fucking land when they haven't existed fro 200 cunting years?
>>
>>76721269
White guilt
>>
>>76720897
Only aboriginal intellectuals can pronounce them.
>>
>>76721269

exactly. it thoroughly retarded.
>>
>>76720480
I shit on you australians, abbo or not haha!
>>
>>76721382
Well if I ever have to give some presentation you can be damn sure I wont say a word of that bullshit.

Australia is WHITE and REAL Australians say FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL! :DDD ok praise tony
>>
>>76721430 That's the kind of insult a cuck would make. You're offending no one with that level of banter. May as well have called him a poopy bumhole.
>>
>>76721417
>aboriginal """""""""""""""""""""intellectuals""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 323x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 323x214
>>76720480
>abbo intellectuals
>>
>>76720480

Come on,you are on leaf-level with that.
>>
>>76720480
TERRA FAUNA DIRTY APE
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.