[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VU alumnus Sharif Soliman examines the legal possibilities of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: fucking_muslims_reeeeee.jpg (48 KB, 490x511) Image search: [Google]
fucking_muslims_reeeeee.jpg
48 KB, 490x511
"VU alumnus Sharif Soliman examines the legal possibilities of Islamic banking in the Netherlands."

>"Islamitisch bankieren: ook een mooi alternatief voor niet-moslims die ethisch willen bankieren. Dat vindt Sharif Soliman, pas afgestudeerde ondernemingsjurist die eind mei een boek uitbracht over de juridische mogelijkheden van Islamitisch financieren in Nederland."

>"Islamic banking: a nice alternative to non-Muslims who want ethical banking. That will Soliman Sharif, newly graduated lawyer firm who released a book in late May on the legal possibilities of Islamic finance in the Netherlands."

Is my country and University really this pathetic nowadays? I am ashamed of my uni.
>>
>>76716787
Selfbump
>>
>>76716787
>no payment or collection of interest

what's the point of banking then
>>
Interest-free banking is great and all, but picking between giving my money either to the kike or the mudslime is just a cruel choice.
>>
Threadly reminder Islamic banking only fucks up the jews in theory.

Islamic banking is in practice as corrupt as the traditional jewish banking.

So no real difference.
>>
>>76716787

Please elaborate Islamic banking.
>>
>>76717080
Serving the very rich and tricking them into letting you use their money like you'd use the interest.
>>
>>76717280
Islamic banking (Arabic: مصرفية إسلامية) is banking or banking activity that is consistent with the principles of sharia (Islamic law) and its practical application through the development of Islamic economics. As such, a more correct term for Islamic banking is sharia compliant finance.
>>
>>76717280

You pay a fee to store your money
They store it

Thats it. They don't adjust for inflation, don't give you interest, don't give you deals n shit.

And no ursury, meaning they can only loan you what you're worth. So say you have a 200k house, they can lend you 200k, so you can't borrow into negatives.
>>
>>76716787
Come to think of it, islamic banking should be something all Jews should fear, unless of course...
>>
Here is a link to the article on my universities magazine site, this muslim even wrote a book about it. It's in Dutch but google trnaslate will help you.
http://vumagazine.nl/islamitisch-bankieren/
>>
>>76717418
translate*
Sorry I am on my phone going back home from that university.
>>
>>76716787

Islamic banking is only "interest free" in name. What they do is a person wants to purchase a property, they tell the bank and it approves a "loan". What this means, is the bank buys the property outright, the bank then rents or leases the property to the person who wants to buy it. The rent or lease contract ends with the exchange of ownership after the buyer has paid the loan amount plus "totally not interest guise I swear". Muslim banking is more jewish than jewish banking.
>>
File: 1372534582986.jpg (285 KB, 1165x773) Image search: [Google]
1372534582986.jpg
285 KB, 1165x773
>>76717389
Wtf I love Islam now???
>>
File: 1463676549250.jpg (67 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1463676549250.jpg
67 KB, 680x1020
>>
As much as I hate kebab and Amsterdam for being Marxist degenerates, Islamic banking might be better than the jewish one.
>>
>>76717389
The downfall of western civilisation. Everything is based on being able to loan more than you're worth so you can make more money. It's like a scheme to keep you poor.
>>
>>76716787
It is a more sane way of banking. I will give the muslims that.
>>
File: 0.jpg (191 KB, 618x340) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
191 KB, 618x340
>Invite millions of muslims
>They don't even have a chance to demand Sharia law before you start using it
>>
>Islamic Banking

Isn't it against the tenets of Islam to practice usury? Then how can a Muslim POSSIBLY be a bankster? Banks exist and enrich themselves entirely through jew schemes like usury and fractional reserve lending that lets them snap their fingers and magically create money out of thin air.
>>
>>76717389

Is there anything bad about Islamic banking?

I'm a retard when it comes to economy, redpill me.
>>
>>76718292
Muslim banking
>Muslim
This should be enough for ya.
>>
>>76718269
As if economic wealth is a deterrent to morality.
If you have the capital, you can always air brush your image.
>>
>>76718292
They don't take interest. It's like leaving your money with a friend. But since the bank is not your friend, you can't borrow from it either more than you're worth. So no matter your education or work, you cannot borrow more than your worth and rise in society. You have to go around the banks and taxes to get wealthy. This is partly why the people of Dubai are so god damn rich.
>>
>>76716787

A country within a country, thanks to our leaders for this shitty and really unrespectfull situation.

If they want their laws, their culture, their banking, their religion STAY THE FUCK ON YOUR OWN FUCKING SHIT COUNTRY THAT HAS THAT AND DONT COME TO MINE DEMANDING ME TO BEND TO YOUR WAY OF LIFE.
>>
>>76717280
They use work arounds to avoid paying any interest. So you pay a lot of "fees" instead.
>>
i am the first to talk shit about muslims, however they do have some fine points as far as banking is concerned.

They are more ethical and less prone to pul the insane shit jews pul, however to accept this new ethical (for lack of proper word) way of financial system you would have to accept a simpler life, less access to different goods and less capitalistic...some might not be ready to accept it

it is better for all but...lol, the federal reserve and their american dogs would rather wipe us off the map before we build an alternative
>>
tbqh famiglia the only commendable portion of Islam / Sharia Law is their banking systems / stance against usury.

That said, if rolled out i have no doubt sandniggers would go the way of the kike in countries that are not in the middle east.
>>
>>76718503
You are saying that if we practice Islamic banking oil will appear under our feet? Wow really makes me...Hmmm....think.
>>
>>76718269
You're talking about modern banking. At some point private bankers were allowed to create money out of nothing. But it's not the only way to do usury, it only allows it to go on a bigger scale.

For the customer, I guess islamic banking is something like "no overdraft" so you never own money to the bank. No interest etc. And a trick to allow loans rebranded as renting or leasing or whatever.
>>
>>76718660
I'm saying a few people will stay rich, others wont ever have the chance because you were born into the wrong family.
>>
>>76716787
>reject the usury kikes
>embrace muslim banking

Auw pijn, het is een tweede shoah!
>>
Islamic banking is just a way for al-Qaeda to get money without having it taken by western authorities.
>>
Wouldn't fly in an anglo country, the resident jews would claim it's another shoah.
>>
>>76716787
GUYS
I'M NOT KIDDING
WE SHOULD TRY TO DO THIS IN EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN EUROPE

SHARIAH FORBIDS HAVING INTEREST ON LOANS

THIS WOULD HURT THE JEW WHERE IT HURTS THEM THE MOST: THEIR SHEKELS

and best of all, we could do this under the banner of "le poor refugees". Jews wan't to kill of europe, so let's do what our old buddy Adolf tried to do, and fuck up the banks!
>>
>>76717082
This. Just get rid of jewish banking and usury and have something like early protestant (before it was hijacked by convert jews) banking based around solidarity and not profit
>>
>>76719321
You want the power in the hands of the muslims?
>>
>>76716787
>recently graduated
>looks like an old saddlebag

That's leftists for you.

Either way, both the VU and the UvA are terrible and should be shut down. Dutch universities are going the American tour and rapidly turning into marxist hellholes. So much for our "knowledge economy"!

If you know what's good for you, you vote Wilders.
>>
>>76717389
Wow I hate capitalism now. I am now #careersharia
>>
>>76719321
while i agree sort of, what incentive does this give the money lenders? like>>76719676
said this will only leave islamic banks to do so.
>>
>islam banking
so will the kikes go against european immigration now?
>>
File: 1447953432903.jpg (625 KB, 1169x2641) Image search: [Google]
1447953432903.jpg
625 KB, 1169x2641
>>76720117
pol has long realised that the kikes are the destructors, by their own admission too

They will go against whomever goes against their profits.
And again..they will bite off more then they can chew, in 100 years not even the mossad financed by americans can help the jew escape the wrath of the brown people of europe

another shoah ensues

its a cycle with the jews..neverending
>>
>>76720117
We can only hope
>>
>>76719420
I agree with Stéphane, Early-Protestant-style banking is the way to go.
>>
>>76717418
>gaat naar VU
kek, wat studeer je?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.