[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any faggots here use roids? tell us the "really" bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 7120a_ORIG-zyzz.jpg (33 KB, 323x585) Image search: [Google]
7120a_ORIG-zyzz.jpg
33 KB, 323x585
Any faggots here on roids like trenbolon and test. Did u have any "really" bad side effects like hair loss or your liver dying. I don't give a single shit about shrinked balls or anger issues.
>>
>>76716219
getting a heart attack at 23 while in the sauna seems like a "really" bad side effect to me
>>
>>76716219
/fit/ usually has a steroids general.
>>
>>76716219
palumboism
>>
>>76716219
Water weight and terrible stretch marks.
>>
>>76716266
>while in the sauna
>in thailand

Yeah those 'saunas' are brothels. Even Tim Sharky said Zyzz was fucking overdoing it on the drugs and whores in Thailand. Congenital heart failure my ass.
>>
>>76716292
You don't get paulmboism from tren and test, Its from GH
>>
this isn't politics

reported
>>
you shrink right back to a realistic size if you stay off them and lifting heavy goes right back to being hard on your body.
>>
Took sust 250 for a year. Got mad acne and balls shrunk but lifted like a mad cunt. Jumped off without taking anything and went into deep depression. Went away after 2 months.

9/10 would do again.
>>
>>76716339
He may well have died from other causes, but it is well documented that steroid abuse annihilates the structure of the heart, particularly the left ventricle. This ends up increasing your chance of a ventricular tachycardia and ending in myocardial infarction (heart attack).

There is no way around it - either use less steroids or accept your almost certain fate.
>>
>>76716658
No post-cycle therapy at all? After 12 months?

madman.jpg
>>
if the side effects are similar to medical steroids, never ever.

>nausea
>random anger spikes
>constant hunger
>>
>>76716219
yes. tren and test e
no. mild acne on delt/trap area
>>
>>76716835
christ, either call it a heart attack or a myocardial infarction, nobody thinks you sound clever writing both.
>>
>>76716219
I love test, my favorite hands down. Tren is a real whore when it comes to sides. If you have balding in your family prepare to shed like a mofo. Also, you'll be short on breath all the time with tren and have a short temper.
>>
File: shredded.jpg (190 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
shredded.jpg
190 KB, 960x960
You will permenantly lower your test levels even with proper PCT

>Source 3 years of cycles now leaving me with a 332ng/dl aged 24.

Was fun while i was on tho lol
>>
>>76717143
>332ng/dl
Isn't that within normal range?

You were probably already a low test beta to begin with.
>>
File: garcia.jpg (130 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
garcia.jpg
130 KB, 1600x900
>>76716339

Inb4 Tim Sharky killed Zyzz conspiracy
>>
Convince me not to cycle test c

I've never done roids
>>
File: 1457667316844.jpg (23 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1457667316844.jpg
23 KB, 480x720
>>76717216

That's one hell of a brow ridge.
>>
>>76717177

Yes its technically "normal" range but it's definitely far lower than I was before I started and definitely not normal for my age.
>>
>>76717056
FACTS
>>
>>76717253

Don't use unless you're planning on going on for life imo. It's never just one cycle and doing more will fuck your shit up
>>
My father's coworker would do steroid for some time, start pissing blood, stop using them for some time and then repeat.
>>
>this thread
>>>/fit/
>>
>Asking /pol/ about the side-effects of steroids

Are you fucking retarded? If you listen to any of the advice here about fucking steroids you're an idiot. There are places on the internet that promote steroid abuse that I would recommend listening to above /pol/ because at least they know a fucking thing or two about them.
>>
>>76716219
Some people drink alcohol and other abuse it, the same can be said about steroids.

Overall steroids are safe.
>>
>>76716219
How beta do you have to be to actually take roids?
>>
>>76717047
Anabolic steroids =/= glucosteroids
>>
>>76716898
no. It was really bad I wouldn't recommend that part. I started working fucked up hours and dropped the gym and test all together. Big mistake.
>>
>>76716219
Nuts went small for a week and excess water weight, after that back to normal ripped me.
>>
>>76717143
She is scary. Or is it he?
>>
>>76718719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHBIuhKbB4k
AYY
Y
Y
>>
Didn't know about this Zyzz character, glad to see at least -some- douchebags get what they deserve
>>
>>76716219
The only reason any WHITE man would need steroids is if he is actually a shitskin and due to their inbreeding, low test.
No normal white man needs anything other than natural protein and dedication to achieve OP's pic.
It's not hard. If you're white.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.