[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW hit Twitch.tv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: monkeyOnComp.jpg (17 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
monkeyOnComp.jpg
17 KB, 640x360
I'm fucking furious /pol/, my favorite channel on twitch.tv just permanently banned me from chatting because I wrote the word "nigger" with no warning.
Some other chatters were doing a gorilla/kid copy pasta and also were permanently banned.
I bet if I wrote "redneck" or "hillybilly" I wouldn't get perma banned.
Fuck this SJW's ruining all the free speech I have on the internet.
>>
Well, maybe you shouldnt be a racist.
>>
>>76713951
Can't be racist to blacks but I can be racist to whites?
Also I see many black people call eachother "nigger" with no repercussion, hell, even if the streamer is black he can just say out loud nigger and he won't get banned
>>
>>76714057
its ok for niggers to say/call eachother niggers.
>>
>>76714057
You know what you have to do anon, hack the twitch streamer and lock them out of their account as revenge
>>
>>76713896
>twitch.tv
>banned from chat
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>76713951
/thread
>>
>>76713951
>Coming from Ireland
>>
>>76714787
He's either really young or really old
>>
>>76713896
When you get in twitch you have to agree with their code of conduct. So sorry.
>>
Man you white people sure get mad when we tell you not to say nigger. It must really be important to you.
>>
>>76713896
You know you're the lowest kind of shitposter, right?
>>
they arent getting rid of any freedom of speech you fag. if youre using their platform then follow their fucking rules you moron. if you cant follow their guidelines then you probably shouldnt use it
>>
>>76719282
Shut your trap, nigger.
>>
>>76713896
what channel ? please tell me it wasnt leauge?
>>
>>76719282
it is. fuck you nigger.
>>
>>76719282
Shut up nigger
>>
>>76713896
>twitch
And nothing of value was lost
>Romanian poster gets banned
In fact, they did something good
>>
>>76721333
(sodapoppin)

he makes me laugh because he is so retarded
>>
>>76719619
thing is it wasn't like that, you wouldn't get instantly permanently banned, hell, you wouldn't really get banned at all, maybe just warned or something
>>
>>76721872
dude league is the biggest sjw tumlblerinas offcourse u will get banned
>>
>>76719282
We say nigger because we hate niggers, nigger.
>>
>>76722039
but it wasn't like that a year ago...
that's why I'm pissed
>>
>>76714560
See, I never understood that. If niggers think that slavery was bad, and the word nigger is connected to slavery, then why are they calling themselves niggers? It's like Germans calling each other Nazis. Both nigger and nazi are supposed to be bad words, connected to history. So niggers are once again prove that they have shit tier brains since instead of letting the word become a thing of the past like Germans did, they use it like it's an achievment.
>>
File: full.jpg (39 KB, 568x604) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
39 KB, 568x604
>>76714057
dude you are from romania. Fucking gipsy paradise. why tha fuck are you a racist? pic related. Your queen.
>>
>>76714057
Nigga != nigger

Stop being racist, shitlord
>>
>>76713896
>being on Twitch
Well, "gaming" is for fat-ass ladymen. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.