[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Westerners like to bash muslims and Mexicans online, but they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ratko.jpg (85 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
ratko.jpg
85 KB, 780x520
Westerners like to bash muslims and Mexicans online, but they get their shit kicked in like that kid at the Trump rally, or that German kid that got beaten up by t*rks on camera.

You may only post in this thread if you are not afraid to back your words up with actions.
>>
>no replies

How interesting.
>>
sign me up
>>
>>76713352

>You may only post in this thread if you are not afraid to back your words up with actions.

*Logic
>>
I will shit post any thread I disagree with into the ground.
>>
File: 1463478130131.jpg (14 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
1463478130131.jpg
14 KB, 262x192
>>76714854
>>
>>76713352
>Mexicans and Muslims are civilized people!
>Opposing opinions can cause them to become violent
>>
>>76713352
I openly oppose illegal immigration and multiculturalism.

I don't use vulgar language such as 'nigger' or 'towelhead' in person or online to refer to individuals.

My best friend in elementary school was a Muslim. Even so, I don't want my culture and people to be sacrificed for friendships from people from other cultures and ethnicities.
>>
I hit a sudo on the head with a thrown can of beetroot to rescue a poo-in-loo student.

What's going on this thread?
>>
>>76713352
>Since so many kids say nigger online it is justified that civilized people that go on peaceful protests or just live their regular life are being attacked and injured
>Muslims and mexicans that take their violence to the streets are the good people

Shitskins are shitty fighters. A bunch of them tried to confront my friends and I and they got their asses kicked. Shitskins have been repeatedly put in place by punky gangs, gyppos and all other suburban gangs. They're literally bottom of the hood chain here.

I never fought vs mexicans but a mexican gangbanger got his ass kicked one on one in a club and went home, grabbed not one but three knives and stabbed a random person in the back because he was mad. This was on the news I'm not making this up.
>>
>>76713352
A lot of Westerners have reserve.

All the Muzzies and spics are doing is pushing it.
>>
6'0

Push up max: 238
Sit up max: 450(got bored)
Pull up max: 68
Squat max: 480 lbs
Long Jump max: 11'6
1 mile: 4:32
5k: 16:44

How well would I qualify? I also like to go camping. Not so sure if I want to be a soldier. Seems like too many "tough" guys.
>>
>>76716258
You only started counting when it began to hurt, right?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.