[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
What does /pol/ think of abortion?

I'm generally against it. At the end of the day, the embryo/foetus is still a life, and it's still being killed. The obly exceptions I think should be made are when the mother's life/health is at stake, and if the child would be born with severe disabilities.
>>
>>76712568

I think abortions of non white children should be supported and widely legalized, abortions of white children should only be legal if they would be born with mental or physcal disabilities, I that case abortions should be encouraged.

But other than that it should be illegal.

There sould be a opportunity given for single moms ore poor people to give their childrne to a state run facility or to another white family.
>>
It goes well with chicken
>>
>>76712568
I'm against shouldering the responsibility for other people regardless of race or class. I'd prefer you keep it, but the bottom line is I neither want my tax dollars to fund you aborting it or your not having the means to raise it. Unfortunately in the abortion argument, everyone discounts being fucking responsible as an impossibility or cries "but muh statistically negligible cases" when you suggest people don't sleep around unless their stable enough to risk starting a family.

>>76712711
>muh white children but only they get the chance to prove themselves in life

Enjoy becoming a third world country, Hans. Merkel is getting reelected.
>>
>>76712711
I'm wondering what sort of policy I should advocate in Parliament, but I think that sort of thing would hinder the reputation of the Conservatives/UKIP if I support it.

Don't get me wrong, I do, but what would be a public-friendly/PC version of that?
>>
>>76712568
>the embryo/foetus is still a life
Usually when abortions are done, it's still just a clump of cells, it has no agency. Unless you're against removing malignant tumours as well because they're "a life", then there's no actual argument to be made against abortion
>>
>>76713066

Didn't get your point, sorry

>>76713067

You could hide the intentions if you do some checking of the ethnic composition of certain district and rural areas.

I guess like in Germany the rural areas are almost 100% white?

Make it about supporting the rural population which would also help not to overcrowd the cities, especially help the high IQ white families to have more children.

You would need people in the agencies who are briefed with your true intentions to act accordingly.

Basically it would be the same thing the left does to use just with turned tables.
>>
I'm all for abortions.
Majority of abortions is performed by thrash peoples / niggers anyway and we already have enough of these
>>
>>76712568
Abortion should be free, legal, safe, and encouraged I'm not even joking,

And all child and family benefits should be scrapped and abolished.

I don't want people to use our tax money to fund their mistakes, if you're not financially responsible enough to raise a child you should do the right thing and abort it.
>>
>>76712568
Sterilization is more effective.
>>
>>76713066
>I neither want my tax dollars to fund you aborting it or your not having the means to raise it

Because you do not live in a sexless, libertarian utopia, your options are for the taxes to go toward one abortion or welfare.
>>
>>76712568
>majority of women who get abortions would make terrible mothers and heavily represented by minorities
>majority of women against abortion are white, would probably make decent mothers, and wouldn't get one anyway
I don't see a problem here.
>>
>>76713154
That's just aruging semantics. What you said isn't even an argument for abortion, it's the same old drivel people always spout.
Hey, I'm pretty neutral on the subject and think abortion is fine, but your argument is shit tier.
>>
>>76712568
Pro-abortion. Pro mandatory abortion for all potatoes, pro strongly encouraged abortion for dumb trash.
>>
>>76712568
Don't give a fuck. The kid's probably better off dead than being stuck with birth parents that don't want it or can't support it, or thrown into a foster system to get passed around between half a dozen sets of parents that don't love it.
>>
>>76712568
only legal if you know the child will be disabled in some way or if you were a rape victim.
Other than that you made a kid take responsibility for it
>>
>>76712568
>>76713362

Whilst we are on the topic

Euthanasia should also be free, safe, legal and encouraged.
>>
>>76713600
No not really, he is right.
Up to some point it's just a bunch of cells
If you are against removing it its not really different than being against removing a tumor
>>
>>76713732
I just saw an ad on tv the other day, promoting adoption by showing "kids" over 14 years old that had yet to be adopted. One had a mustache. Poor things being paraded around on national television out of desperation to justify religious conservative dogmas.
>>
>>76713562
>sexless
Where did I say nobody should have sex?

I don't care if it happens; it should be privatized
>>
>>76713914
So only rich people who have a grand to throw around in case they get knocked up (Mostly hookers) will be able to get them? What's your angle?
>>
>>76713851
Seconding Euthanasia. If my health ever gets as bad as my grandmother's was before she passed, I'd much rather just call it quits than have myself and my family suffer through most of a year of pain, indignity, and hospital bills.
>>
100% full support for killing mudblood children, extreme shaming for white bitches.
>>
>>76714013
and the money spent of social security or the pension can be used for something else or saved
>>
>>76713851
Absolutely. My worst nightmare is not dying a painful death but becoming a potato and not being able to off myself.
>>
>>76714003
It's not exactly expensive to not get pregnant Anon. Why not cut the controversial middleman and privatize abortions while subsidizing wholesale sterilization?
>>
File: black-abortions.jpg (384 KB, 800x1036) Image search: [Google]
black-abortions.jpg
384 KB, 800x1036
It should be illegal for whites but strongly encouraged for non-whites.

That was its original goal after all.
>>
>>76713892
Not shit, but that's using a false equivalence to argue for something. Sure, it is a clump of cells, and we are all still just clumps of cells, but the fused gametes of 2 different people differs greatly from cells of a malignant tumor.
Arguing that they aren't autonomous is also pretty pointless since he is using an arbitrary setpoint in which to define something as human.
As I said, I'm for abortion, but the "argument" that guy made is pretty terrible.
>>
>>76713851
>>76714148
I knew a guy that this happened to, and because he was so addicted to opiates, they couldn't possibly give him enough morphine. He just sat there shaking, for days and days until the pain killed him.
>>
100% for state funded abortion and pro abortion propaganda.
>>
>>76712568
Everyone should be sterilized until you fill out a form granting you a window of time where you are fertile. It doesn't even need to have any requirements at all or complicated just a one page thing you fill out and pill you consciously take and make a conscious decision to have a child.

Something like that would do wonders to future generations. China is already ahead of us in terms of temporary suppressible sterilization and watch the quality of their people increase rapidly within a few generations.
>>
>>76714243
If you ask me, sterilization should be something you'd need to qualify out of. Because people won't do it themselves, they're too fucking stupid and think having a baby will improve their lives.
>>
>>76714460
I believe if you don't fund child care, paid parental leave or family tax breaks then only those people who are financially responsible will have children.
>>
>>76714615
Because letting poor uneducated people give birth and die in the streets of hunger is cheaper than prevention?
>>
>>76714615
>i believe
i see we've found your problem. you believe in nonsense based on nothing.
>>
>>76714691
You still have access to free birth control, and should be taught about safe sex at school.
>>
>>76712568

women prefer to abort children related to their husband instead of their "lover", that's why women are fucking disgusting in their behaviour sometimes.
>>
>>76714801
>taught about safe sex at school.
>USA
pick one.
>>
>>76714723
people already are putting off having kids because they find it is too expensive.
>>
I'm generally pro-life.
>>
>>76714801
In the US, if you are on govt. insurance they will pay for birth control. I sat next to a girl who was 6mos pregnant in sex ed. Get real.
>>
>>76714859
really wow
>>
>>76714871
and others are just popping out as many as possible.
>>
>>76714904

>>76713362
>Abortion should be free, legal, safe, and encouraged

that's why abortion should be encouraged
>>
>>76714948
>>76714460
Well you'd find it harder to convince people that sterilization should be standard, than child benefits should be scrapped.
>>
>>76715066
Again, it seems like you assume the risk of allowing those who require welfare to live, to be suddenly forced into a life of crime or extreme poverty, is worth the extra money since funding abortions in poor areas should be the #1 concern for taxpayers everywhere.
>>
>>76714615
Most children are not chosen to happened or planned. You have to idiot proof it. If its at all possible for someone to not do something and then do something stupid and make a baby its going to happen and probably be the majority of cases. Sterilization needs to be the norm everyone is at and one needs to op-out of it at some point. That will solve most of the problem.

The problem with dissuading people from having children with rational points is that most people are not rational and do not act in such a way. That and most children are accidents and planning (rational or not) was never a factor to begin with.

e.g. The vast majority of recorded history where poorer people less equip to raise kids consistently out produce the rich upper class in terms of babies despite the fact that it was a terrible idea for them and probably made their lives a living hell/killed them
>>
>>76715291
sorry i'm not sure I follow the question, I'm not against cutting all welfare just child benefits family tax breaks etc, i'm saying that welfare used to rear children should be scrapped.
>>
>>76715540
Ok I understand, you would struggle to make mass standard sterilization palatable though.
>>
>>76715543
See
>>76715540
Ideally the people would not need to be convinced of sterilization, they would be forced to test out of it. Or give birth illegally.
>>
>>76713600
Menstruation is natural form of abortion that nature does regularly. Nature prefers to kill useless and unviable fetuses than risk grown female life and resources.
>>76712568
It's fine and natural process. Prolifers who aren't going to take responsibility for unfortunate children born by misfits and the poor are the worst.
>>
File: 960.jpg (43 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
43 KB, 960x540
>>76715540
>>76714460

You should watch the knick it's what this character actually does he believes in eugenics which leads him to sterilize people
>>
>>76715793
>Menstruation is natural form of abortion that nature does regularly.

a·bor·tion
əˈbôrSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: abortion; plural noun: abortions

the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.

>pregnancy

menstruation is not abortion. get your shit straight.
>>
>>76715540
>>76714460

just reading about it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization

Wow

>"Israel has admitted for the first time that Ethiopian Jewish immigrants were given birth-control injections, who subsequently denied their knowledge or consent. The government had previously denied the practice but the Israeli Health Ministry’s director-general has now ordered gynaecologists to stop administering the drugs "if for any reason there is concern that they might not understand the ramifications of the treatment."[28] According to a report in Haaretz, suspicions were first raised by an investigative journalist, Gal Gabbay, who interviewed more than 30 women from Ethiopia in an attempt to discover why birth rates in the community had fallen dramatically."
>>
>>76716131
See when you go and do it behind people's backs, of course they will get mad and cry that it's unethical. It has to be made known that children of illegal births would simply be treated as aliens.
>>
File: featured-image61-660x400.jpg (50 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
featured-image61-660x400.jpg
50 KB, 660x400
>>76712568
abortion till stage 11 is okay because it has no form yet, as you can see at stage 12 it looks a bit like a mini godzilla (arms,legs,head). When it starts to have "human" form, i think it should not be allowed.
>>
>>76716105
You should read more. It occurs in humans only to scrap slow developing fetuses from mother's womb and throw them away. Which kills it, obviously. What would you call natural termination of pregnancy before the 28 weeks of pregnancy?
>>
>>76716431
>termination of pregnancy

that means the woman is pregnant.
a menstruating woman is obviously not pregnant.

please read what menstruation is.
>>
>>76716620
>a menstruating woman is obviously not pregnant
It occurs after conception too. Please, go educate yourself on the topic.
>>
Abortion is murder.
>>
I agree with most pro-life arguments. However, the people having abortions don't want to be parents. If they were parents, they would be bad parents, single parents, etc etc. Since 1970, the US has had 50 million+ abortions performed. If none of those abortions occurred, that's an additional 50 million people, statistically many of which would have grown up to have been criminals, or general drains on society. So if you stop abortions, how do you deal with all of these extra people being born to people who are going to be bad parents?
>>
>>76713851
>safe
>>
>>76712568
Acceptable before the 1st trimester.

Necessary to curb population growth especially to immature and irresponsible shitty mothers.
>>
>>76712568
there's only a nominal difference between a fetus an a newly born baby.
What matters is rationality and agency.
Either you accept that which has the potential to attain rationality and agency as something to be protected, or you dont.
Thus, I support the termination of any life form which does not possess rational agency.
>>
>>76718337
This reads like a highschool term paper. Do you have something to contribute?
>>
>>76716754
ffs if you menstruate after you've conceived, that means you had a miscarriage.
>>
>>76712568
Pretty much agree. Even though I'm morally opposed, I'd still allow voluntary abortions within 60 days of conception, with parental consent if under 18.
>>
>>76720335
see pic related >>76716359

60 days look very human 2bh
>>
>>76712568
i'd just like to see the man involved with creating the baby have more of a say one way or the other.

it takes 2 to tango after all.
>>
>>76720536
Men would say

"your body your choice"

seriously though, not many men give one shart about abortion. if a woman ends up having one, they feel bad for a short time and just play vidya and forget about that creampie that almost became human.
>>
>>76712568

Here's how I think about it, as an American, OP.

THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO OTHER COUNTRIES.

More blacks get abortions than anyone else so in order to help keep the dindu numbers in check it needs to be legal and easily available in 'urban' areas.

It's not unlike a traditional war where young men are conscripted only to be sent off to some shit hole to die. If a few thousand white babies have to die to keep the hordes of blacks in check, so be it.
>>
>>76712568
While I'm pro-choice, I want to see the maximum term limit for abortion reduced, considering I was born within it. 21 weeks maximum: the minimum age of viability of the fetus.
>>
>>76712568
Its like killing some little insect without a developed brain. Im very positive about it but only if done within the first month when the slimebag hasnt grown to resemble a human.
>>
>>76715924
Great show, Dr. Gallanger is incredibly based. He sterilizes retards, beats up nigger doctors, and in the end of the show he tours Germany preaching the gospel of eugenics.
>>
>>76722058
see pic related >>76716359
stage 14 31 - 35 days - 1 month
looks lizard-y, but you know, its not goo anymore, it has form.. a bit weird killing something like that. like killing a ferret or a kitten
>>
Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.
>>
>>76712568
Personally, I wouldn't have an abortion (or, more appropriately, let my partner have one), but this shit shouldn't be in the government's hands.
Yes, by scientifical definition of the word "life", fetuses are alive, but really, they don't have much consciousness yet. By killing them, you arent hurting them. The only people affected by the abortion are the (potential) parents, and it was their decision to get an abortion.
>>
>>76716359
>what the fetus looks like should determine whether its okay or not to get an abortion
Why?
>>
>>76712568
>is still a life

So are Plants and Animals, if its not a Human Being with self consciousness I don't give a fuck
>>
>>76712568
>At the end of the day, the embryo/foetus is still a life

Oversimplification, lots of things are "still a life", such as animals we kill to eat and other cells that our body produces, sperm, eggs, any other cell really, are "still a life" so by that reasoning alone would make killing all those things just as wrong as abortion.
>>
>>76723128
Such a rare copypasta! Thank you anon, your contribution gave me a hearty chuckle : ))

My favourite part is where it villifies education and spouts voodoo mumbo jumbo; reminder that life has no intrinsic value.
>>
>>76712568
Abortion should be legal, free when the fetus, the mother or both are in danger and if the fetus will be in danger of social exclusion.
The rest? Gotta pay up yourself buddy.
>>
>>76723970
Sperm and eggs are not alive as they cannot divide. They're little different to a virus really.
>>
>>76712711
FPBP
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.